Cryptotalk: What I can recommend today! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Cryptotalk: What I can recommend today!

I have had few experiences in forums, but if you have never been to one, I can tell you that in cryptotalk there are cool people with a lot of knowledge, although of course there are also some hahaha crooks.
So:
-When you are part of a forum, find out what you can post.
-Themes are always important so you can get good feedbacks.
-If you have any questions, ask, maybe someone can help you a lot.
-Now, cryptotalk is based on information from the blockchain world and its relatives:
-Talk about Bitcoin, Ethereum about your experiences. What do you think about it?
-Share some crazy idea that includes some positive investment, that of a positive impact.
-Even if you broke up by investing let them know, your experience can save others, even your recommendation.

Do not be afraid to talk about the blockchain world here, there are few creative and positive forums like Cryptotalk, it is good to value the work and prudent content of your neighbor.
I can tell you that cryptocurrencies are a super wide topic to be able to discuss here, whoever you are, so you don't know a nut from this world, talk write and inform yourself, that those who already know are waiting to share their experiences, ideas, conclusions and characteristics lived in this aggressive and beautiful world called: "Blockchain, Bitcoin and its adventures".