Without double fees, please - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Without double fees, please

If you want your transaction to be cheap, use XRP cryptocurrency or LTC. XRP has a fast and cheap transaction. Your transaction will be confirmed within 2 minutes. Transaction fee is 0.5 XRP. If you don't like XRP you can use Litecoin.

Best of all, make an exchange of bitcoin for another cryptocurrency, for example, Waves. Then either transfer the Waves to another exchange or exchange for fiat Yobit. 

On 2/29/2020 at 3:20 AM, Maroua said:

How do I withdraw the currency I find on an account on Yobit? Because I want to be happy with the money I have , give me an easy way to withdraw this money without the huge losses that go to the fees.

In the Yobit exchanger there are many coin listed. But in NYC withdrawal we have to pay maximum fees. We can choose some coins which have low fees like xrp,ltc etc.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Hello my friend
You can convert Bitcoin to Litecoin
Because Litecoin has very small fees for withdrawals

• Useful or interesting 1

You can withdraw the lowest fees from the YOBIT platform by using currencies that do not impose large fees, such as the LTC coin, which is the best in terms of fees

THINK POSITIVE

On 2/28/2020 at 11:20 PM, Maroua said:

How do I withdraw the currency I find on an account on Yobit? Because I want to be happy with the money I have , give me an easy way to withdraw this money without the huge losses that go to the fees.

I advise you not to withdraw what you earned in Bitcoin because Bitcoin withdrawal fees are very large but you can convert Bitcoin into a second less less expensive commission like Ltc, Eth .

If you withdraw in bitcoin ot eth its fee is high but if you withdraw in ltc, xrp, doge and such coins the fee is very low as compared to others. 

Well it's certain that bitcoin withdrawal fees is much and for you to enjoy your money you worked it's adviceable for you to trade bitcoin and buy other althcoins with low withdrawal fees and withdraw your earnings.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just exchange all your cryptocurrency for a Dash or XRP coin and withdraw it, then just exchange it for Fiat via cryptocurrency exchange sites. (bestchange for example) 

Hi friend  You have  to convert your bitcoin or any other  crypto currency  You have to litecoin or usd and then take your  withdraw. You will change  low tax or fee.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:50 AM, Maroua said:

You can exchange your BTC to USD, or XRP.. for USD,the withdrawal is in Perfectmoney, PAYEER, and other methods and the fee is only 0.02$ . If you want it in crypto currency you can Exchange with XRP and later trade it back to BTC on your personal wallet. Xrp fee is only 0.5XRP 

Greetings friend I hope that this very well if you want to withdraw your money without commissions it is impossible all exchanges have withdrawal fees you just have to look for the currency that has the least commission so that you save as much as you can

The easiest way to withdraw your money without losses due to fees is by converting all your bitcoin into litecoin as litecoin has very low transfer fees and then sending the litecoin to a wallet such as binance or Guarda.

On 2/29/2020 at 5:20 AM, Maroua said:

I preferred to used XRP(ripple) when i want to withdraw my money on my yobit account. As far as i know XRP has the lowest withdrawal fee in the market so use it now. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/29/2020 at 2:20 AM, Maroua said:

Different types of coins are available in yobit exchange you can withdraw your favorite coin on which withdraw fee is low because i mostly used to withdraw my ltc for withdrawal purposes because i know btc withdraw fee is high on this exchange. And ltc withdraw is very low.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:20 PM, Maroua said:

If you want to enjoy your money then you can exchange your bitcoins to dollars and then withdraw them to PerfectMoney or Capitalist with a fee of 1%, you can also withdraw it To Payeer and AdvCash but these charge 7%.

When I trade my bitcoin, I always used ripples because it has a low transaction fee. Just go to trade and choose on what currency you want to trade in.

To withdraw your balance from yobit you need to follow some simple steps first you have to convert your bitcoins into the other altcoins so that you could earn more from it and then again have convert it into usd which can be further withdrawn into your local currencies. 

3 hours ago, kizz said:

When I trade my bitcoin, I always used ripples because it has a low transaction fee. Just go to trade and choose on what currency you want to trade in.

Ripple is good as well as litecoin they are both are having cheap transaction fees and are fast in transactions

On 2/29/2020 at 12:50 AM, Maroua said:

If you want lowest fees this is what you want to do, you exchange your bitcoin to litecoin on Yobit exchange and after that you will be able to withdraw litecoin instead of btc with lower fees.

If you are more concerned due to more withdraw fee for some crypto coin on the Yobit exchange, you might prefer to choose the cryptocurrencies like ETH, LTC AND XRP which have lower withdrawing fees on the Yobit exchange. 

The bitcoin withdrawal fees might seem to high for minor transactions. In such cases you can exchange it for other crypto currencies like litecoin and ethereum which have lower transaction fees. You can also convert your crypto into US dollars and then withdraw as the fees are only 1% for some wallets.

468x60-3.png

On 4/8/2020 at 6:43 PM, jitu123321 said:

To withdraw your money with a less fees you can try this method that you can but litecoin with is very fast than bitcoin and less fee than bitcoin then you can go with ripple or tron both are more faster than litecoin then in the final you can go with ethereum classic it is nearly negligiable fees

If you still want very low fee, you can try digibyte, then after transfer, you can convert back to bitcoin asap. 

There is no withdrawal of you many from any wallet or site without any transaction fees.  There are several wallets which charges limited amount of fees and that is actually mandatory. So you cancheck for some wallet and whichever yiu feel like is less according to you then you can withdraw frim that.