Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 13
  • +3 5
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Frankly and in fact I think the only reason they are not universally accepted is that there are currencies that allow them to be used in a non-tender manner, and they benefit from the yellow color transmissions. It's very simple. It is sad that such a project is influenced by some people.

which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

• -2 1

Just now, SANJIN said:

There are very simple things that many countries in the world are not adoption the Bitcoin and crypto currency because there are very big and good things it brings with us lik the transperancy of money transfer and also the speed of transaction in money but also it brings some bad things like there will be no control of people on it so there can be bad actors can use it for evil things.

It is not only about the money transfer, I have not convinced in this theme. The bad actors are always supposed to do evil things, simply because they have no other choices. So let's accept facts straight.

You have a point. But I think, as Bitcoin transactions are not traceable, the governments won't allow this. Because if anyone gets scammed, no government will be able to track the thief or the scammer.

Most countries hesitated not to support cryptography because they are either afraid of the collapse of local currencies, or they do not know well the positives that bitcoin has fixed since entering the crypto market. Nevertheless, I think that bitcoin will enter all global markets soon.

Well. Your answer is yes. Though it is not physical currency. People can't see it or touch it. So believing on it, its quite difficult. But if you learn about it then it will become your love one.            

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

Well this is what they are using as a reason, it's not even a theory. Wash trading trough anonymity and illegal activities is the main reason that they give to us. Real reason could be more complicated.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

That's correct. When I hear about reasons of why crypto is still not legal in any country the reply is always the same - because of it used for wrong targets, such as drug dealing and terrorism supporting. Who knows is it true or not?! I do not have such skills and keys to surf the deep net to discover it myself, but I use to believe it. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Of course  there are many countries  all over the world like Philippines  who still feels  hesitate  to adopt  crypto. May be the are worried  to lose their  payments. 

• +3 1

In my personal opinion so many countries fear's crypto currency, because no one controls crypto currency, and crypto prices increase alone but government wants to pay tax's for every transaction but in crypto currency we do transaction anonymously and no third party involved, so that's why I think so many countries not adopt crypto currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Upright said:

deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private

This is right mate,any countries can't be handle all of the people by their doing in daily life, the government afraid to them because their transactions are anonymously which means that no one can see your transactions in black markets.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most countries do not accept cryptocurrencies because they do not want to enact cryptocurrency laws that are established directly by the cryptocurrencies themselves. This means that the government does not want to meet the blockchain, since the government does not benefit from cryptocurrencies. We need a settlement by the government. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

15 hours ago, Upright said:

Well my dear ithink it  is true that there are currencies that allow them to use freely and that yellow news is beneficial to them. 

I think the most common reason why crypto is not being accepted because crypto can be use in illegal activities like money  laundering or fraud. And that is really not good.

Crypto currencies are still banned in lot of countries mainly asia. But I don't know the exact reason why they all are afraid of investing and start trading these curriculum in their native currencies. So I think the reason should be specified about this. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The reason of not adopting the crypto a such an amazing project is that this is little complicated among the people and awareness is not created and there is also currency issue

• +2 1

16 hours ago, Alejandro01x said:

Clearly and I think that it is the only reason in reality, for which they are not accepted worldwide, it is true that there are currencies that allow them to be used in a non-tender way, and the yellowish newscasts benefit from them. It's that simple. It is a pity that a project like this is affected by some.

Yes i know you are right , it is true that there are currencies  that allow  them to be used in a non tender way and the yellowish , newscasts  benefit  from them , its that simple  , it is a pity that a project  like this is affected  by some  ,and use it as they will earn much more profit from it .

• +1 1

16 hours ago, Dipika sen said:

Cryptocurrency is an internet-based medium of exchange which uses cryptographical functions to conduct financial transactions. Cryptocurrencies leverage blockchain technology to gain decentralization, transparency, and immutability.

Yes you are right i know cryptocurrency  leverage  blockchain  in technology  to gain decentralization transparency  and immutability  , i also dont know the exact reason but the government  should lrgalize ,especially since bitcoin are less like stocks and more like cash .

• +1 1

This i definitely one of the reasons why most countries have not legalized the use of cryptocurrencies. The major concern is that with crypto providing a level of anonymity, they are unable to track and regulate the currency. This can make it very dangerous and it can be used in criminal activities, as it is on the dark web.

• +1 3

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes brother i agree with this post. We all know that crypto has its own private and also don't have any control of any organisation. Looking to crypto fraudulent activities are so high and this might be reason for it to buy getting accepted worldwide. Thank you.

• +1 2

Deep web may be one of the reasons that prevents global adoption but I think this is not the main reason because paper money is the most favorite currency of criminals and no one can track what is being done with paper currencies. Most governments still have problems how to define cryptocurrency or to charge tax for it. This is more important than privacy issue. So, the main problem is the difficulty of regulating cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

when it comes to deep web i can tell you that it has long been there even before crypto and they have all used fiat money before and there was no issue and now they just wanna blame it on crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, Upright said:

Well dear It is internet based currency and also highly volatile as compared to a country's basic currency so that's why governments don't consider or hesitate to legalise it following its secretive history .

Crypto does not take the coin because we are brought to us very big and good things that compare transactions in money transactions and transactions in money, but it does not have any control over the people, so bad actors can use it for evil deeds.