Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

You are right and I agree with you, this is one of the main reasons for preventing the use of cryptocurrencies in most countries of the world. The cryptocurrency cannot be tracked at all, and this will make it easier for some to purchase everything that is prohibited from dark websites.

Yes, most of the countries are not accepting the cryptocurrency they declared as a illegal. They feel hesitate to accepted. Most of countries accepted and declared legal in their countries they are developed them. 

I do not think that this is the reason for not accepting cryptocurrencies, but rather because it is beyond their control and they cannot be manipulated, because even if cryptocurrencies were banned, governments would not be able to control trade in the deep web

• +1 1

In my view, many countries are afraid of crypto currency because no one regulates it and crypto prices rise on their own, but the government needs to collect taxes on any transaction, while in crypto currency we conduct transactions secretly with no third party involved, which is why I believe many countries are hesitant to embrace crypto currency.

I think There is not a way to control cryptos centrally.  The countries have their own banking system and they have full control of there central bank. Cryptocurrencies on the other hand are a peer to peer transaction without the middleman. But the attitude towards them changed for the better with time and in many countries you can use cryptos without any problem.

In  my personal opinion so many countries fear's crypto currency, because no one controls crypto currency, and crypto prices increase alone but government wants to pay tax's for every transaction but in crypto currency we do transaction anonymously and no third party involved, so that's why I think so many countries not adopt crypto currency.

Many people use cryptocurrencies in illegal business, so governments in the world must issue laws in order to control dealing in cryptocurrencies and using cryptocurrencies only in legal business.

Due to the popularity of the crypto currency and its increasing demand and value in the market makes its different from others so that's why some of the countries are hesitant to accept it and there the use of crypto currency is banned.. I hope that they will allow it very soon in there countries because they are not well aware about its benefits so when they will know about them then they will make it legal into there countries. 

Yes, my dear friend, many countries unite. They are afraid of adopting these currencies and working with them and making them among the main currencies in the country because of their lack of confidence and experience in determining the fate of these currencies.

The dark web is one of the reasons why cryptocurrencies are banned, but not the main reason, because the main reason, I believe, is that cryptocurrencies are decentralized and do not belong to a particular government agency, they are not subject to system taxation, so if fiat currencies are replaced, countries will lose all the taxes that they  You receive it.

My friend, I think that illegal operations in the deep web have been widespread for a long time and they always invent methods of sending and receiving money, so I do not think it is possible to prevent them from dealing in cryptocurrencies, although I hope that will happen.

• +1 1

Most of the countries are still not feeling well for accepting this market as legal tender due to lack of trust on this market because countries wants from this market taxes revenue also. Not only benefits for investors which will be good for everyone.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:34 PM, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

Maybe that is one of the reasons why there are still many countries that don't accept cryptocurrency. In my opinion, there are still many countries that have not accepted cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency cannot be controlled by anyone so they cannot be monitored either transactions or exchanging crypto money. In addition, it is also difficult for the state to tax cryptocurrency because it must have binding legal rules.

• +4 1

I think it is one of the motivation behind why most nations actually haven't began utilizing cryptographic money and a few nations didn't authorize it since they can't handle the cash nor even duty the cash and what they cannot handle or benefit from they don't sanction.

Hello dear, I think this also cross my mind some time that why some of the world largest countries doesn't accept cryptocurrency, so I think this is just the bitter reason why they didn't accept the cryptocurrency, so thank you for this update dear. 

For me, I think that the main reason why governments in countries do not allow citizens to deal in cryptocurrencies is their fear that the national currency will be affected and depreciated as a result of using cryptocurrencies at the expense of the national currency, and it is also difficult to prosecute fraudsters because cryptocurrencies are intangible and therefore they cannot protect citizens Or provide them with any guarantees.

In my opinion, the main reason why countries do not use cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized currencies and governments cannot control them, such as controlling national currencies.

This may be the reason, but in my opinion there are many aspects that these countries worry about dealing in cryptocurrencies, including those who do not have a base to work in such a development and I mean the poor countries, and the rich countries will fear for their currency Patriotism collapses.

This has an effect of countries not wanting to adopt bitcoin but to be honest its not that big of a deal because even nowadays there are many cartels that are using regular cash money and not bitcoin and crypto.

• +1 1

Well lots of countries are adopting it but the reason for not adopting or accepting the bitcoins is decentralization of these currencies. Nation afaraid that their local fiat currencies value will fall down. Another reason could be the illegal purchase through bitcoins. As bitcoins are not centralized by government these coins are totally controlled by its owner.

Crypto is not a social network, it is an educational forum. We can make money by posting correctly from this forum. Many people have become country, making it very difficult for the government to accept it. But Cryptocurrency is now used by rich people as a way of laundering money outside there countries, for these alone many countries refuse to make crypto a legal currency.