Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Is this why, most countries still hesitate on adopting Crypto

I don't think that we should accuse crypto for being used in the darkweb. They can use other methods for their customers and there are many other payment means to choose. They use crypto and monero but not in a large scale. The problem is these markets and not crypto.

For me i don't think that is the main reason why some other countries refuse to make Cryptocurrency a legal currency but because it can cause inflation in the price of commodities in the future and many poor will have to suffer allot and government cannot control that which is the reason why i think they are preventing it right from now.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 6/13/2020 at 12:05 PM, Iriswolfgang said:

The reason they are saying is so many but I think that they could not just accept cryptocurrency because of the fears of losing money other than making the economy great and I think that they are closing the possibilities for cryptocurrencies to be globally used 

Yes, the first currency of one country can be easily replaced by crypto currency if its performance is good and has a reason to replace the first currency.

Well the simple question then would be, will these nefarious activities stop, if we ban bitcoin, or that did these activities start with bitcoin. If we ban bitcoin, will we stop all the criminal activities in the world. The definite answer is NO, so why even discuss this.

Humans are sinful, and they will do it, one way or the other. Stopping them is worthless, instead stricter laws is more the need of the hour. 

That's the point! Sice Bitcoin transactions are anonymous and irreversible, it is also used for illegal activities. That is a reason for many countries not accepting it.

• +5 1

Hi mate your concerns are justifiable but you must know that the dark web is less than 1% of the transactions happening with cryptocurrencies in total. It is a number that does not reflect reality. Also it the case of the darknet is used by opponents of cryptocurrencies  as an example why there should be no adoption. This is a mistaken argument that has been proven it does not count. The use case of cryptocurrencies is above this and it is already becoming adopted widely.

I also agree with them to some extent, when you dont understand something , always be careful to always hide a little and watch it from afar because people have lost a lot because of their hurry to make it big. its always good you appreciate what you have at the moment which is the fiat currency. study crypto and get into it in phaces

• +3 1

I think,the governments won't allow this because bitcoin tranxjiction is not treachable. if anyone gets scammed, government will not be able to track  the scammer.

• +2 1

I think that could be the reason among many so its important to be able to really keep everything well organized and well established so its always good for a country to also be very cautious of everything they are doing . every sing thing that happens anywhere that can be of interest to the security of a country must be well checked before anything happens.

A security also depends on even what the currency may affect the economy of the said country thats why its really important that we look at this case perfectly. so its important for us to keep the country well organized without losing the strategy that will work for you

• +5 1

It has to be this reason that countries are afraid of the criminal actions that can be undetected with the cryptocurrencies that some are private and can help them be anonymous. There are countries that accept them but steps are taken to the right direction and perhaps we will have good news from europe and usa as there are now some good people informing these economies of crypto and how it can help them.

• +3 1

It's a strong theory and I think that is one of the reasons that limit the spread of cryptocurrency trading,
Because it is used a lot in the dark internet.

3 minutes ago, Abuyaman said:

That's true bitcoin can be used for illegal things that's why most of the countries prohibited it to use in their country but I think there are some advantages as well of cryptocurrency like freedom of money

The positives are a lot more and this is the only disadvantage that you mention that it is used for some illegal market but if there was not Bitcoin they will use other methods as gift cards. So it is not Bitcoin the problem but the illegal markets.

I think so because of anonymity that Blockchain gives to its user then it is hard to track the person behind any wrong doings like selling drugs, human organs and other transactions from deep web. So it could be the reason why some of countries or people were against to it. But I hope we don't only see its bad side, we must develop it so that those thing wouldn't happen again. Blockchain is a huge help when used in right way. 

The deep web is one of the sites that uses illegal activities to transfer money and unfortunately some people are affected by it, which is an annoying thing that should be beware of this site, of course I did not read by neglecting it, but when I read the topic related to the deep web, I realized that we must be careful

You have a point. In any case, I think, as Bitcoin exchanges are not discernible, the legislatures won't permit this. Provided that anybody gets defrauded, no legislature will have the option to follow the hoodlum or the trickster.

Cryptocurrency affects each country's monetary system, And because of that no stable nation will adopt it. The most governments are afraid of what can cryptocurrency really do. It might replace the Fiat money. Governments like to control the local currency. As they see cryptos as a threat to their fiat currency as it takes control out of their hands.

• Useful or interesting 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

There are many countries that have week financially and there are so many projects in many countries are supports fiat currencies , and another reason is when peoples convert their fait money to crypto currencies the value of their own currency will decrease and that's why most of the countries will not accepts these digital currencies .

On 2/28/2020 at 4:34 PM, Upright said:

I was reading about deep web  from a site, and so from there, a theory just came up about concerning Cryptocurrencies. As for a rough explanation of deep web. This part of the web, will always and commonly deal with privacy, and not sharing your identity. So from what I came as from that article that the deep web, also deals with illegal activities there and most of the medium of exchange is using currency which can be private, and so the use of privacy coins now comes in, regarding that they won't want to attract surveillance on them, so they use privacy Crypto coins on doing transacts. And from that Crypto us being used in the wrong wat. So just from my thought, this might be one of the reasons which Cryptocurrencies is not accepted world wide

The work of the cryptocurrency cannot be compared to the secret work in the deep web, as all transactions are recorded in a public database that cannot be revised called "blockchain", But it is more transparent than some traditional financial systems, especially cash.

• +2 2
  • +3 1

On 9/19/2020 at 7:17 PM, Maaz sultan said:

There are many countries that have week financially and there are so many projects in many countries are supports fiat currencies , and another reason is when peoples convert their fait money to crypto currencies the value of their own currency will decrease and that's why most of the countries will not accepts these digital currencies .

cryptocurrencies does not affect the countries that are week financially, it even supporting them. If you look into it very well, you will noticed it is not about this than just that some continents are sentimental and partial about cryptocurrencies. That is why it is obvious that the countries that ban it are from North Africa and certain part of Asia. 

On 01.09.2020 at 20:57, Swapzone said:

That's the point! Sice Bitcoin transactions are anonymous and irreversible, it is also used for illegal activities. That is a reason for many countries not accepting it.

This is a big responsibility of accepting cryptocurrencies at the state level. Even if this happens, you will have to enter verification. But many exchanges and exchanges remained decentralized. And for users in the presence of such exchangers, it does not matter whether the cryptocurrency is legally accepted or not. After all, with the help of decentralized exchangers, you can always withdraw Fiat.

• +1 1

Most of the countries fear about money laundering through crypto. Also if they adopt crypto currency it will be very hard to implement tax. Its because of its decentralize nature we can not control it. I don't know how much money used in deep web but i do not think it too much.

Most of the countries fear about money laundering through crypto. Also if they adopt crypto currency it will be very hard to implement tax. Its because of its decentralize nature we can not control it. I don't know how much money used in deep web but i do not think it too much.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

You are right but i don't just consider it as one of the reasons because it is the main reason , deep web itself presents a problem to countries and governments because of the illegal activited done therw and now with the exist of crypto it is much easier to do illegal things on deep web and that's why countries consider it illegal

• +3 1

Yeh they do , they actually are always right, because there is no reason why you should rush into something that can destroy you , its important for me to really be sure in what you are doing , the work would be to really keep on doing the right thing as we all know that is the only way we can do this.

The more you put up alternative payment to why it should work well for you . its always good to do so , keep on trying as hard for the same.

So many countries will just think that crypto is not a good market and this is not true becasue in the crypto market we can make good money if we are going to trade in it and also in the crypto market we can buy the coins and save that and sell that when the price is high but the most countries will think that crypto is not a trusted business and this is not good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There is not a way to control cryptos centrally.  The countries have their own banking system and they have full control of there central bank. Cryptocurrencies on the other hand are a peer to peer transaction without the middleman. But the attitude towards them changed for the better with time and in many countries you can use cryptos without any problem.