Cryptotalk, site of joys and positive tragedies! - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Cryptotalk, site of joys and positive tragedies!

I have read a little about this forum, and I think that despite its super friendly interface, there are advantages that we can take from here.
First, the large amount of constructive content about the crypto world and its derivatives, beyond you posting whatever it is about being positive constructive and helping your neighbor, we are here to inform and create concrete opinion (perhaps with some humor ).
No matter where you are from, I think you will encounter enthusiastic, depressed people who lost everything in a fake pump, or even millionaires. My recommendation is that you keep the forum with good content, whether it is simple to help us take the good even to abolish bad times.
Remember that crypto is already a fact, take care of it as you take care of your pet!

26 minutes ago, Donslens10 said:

Remember that crypto is already a fact, take care of it as you take care of your pet!

So in other words crypto is you pet, I mean bitcoin is your pet? 😊

Well for me Bitcoin is more than that. It's everything I have and will be everything for my next generation too. Thanks to Satoshi thanks to bitcoinTalk forum and thanks to this new community. I hope someday we will build a big community in here that everyone else will have to admire us.

To the good future, glasses up! 😁 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, xBDT Script said:

Well for me Bitcoin is more than that. It's everything I have and will be everything for my next generation too. Thanks to Satoshi thanks to bitcoinTalk forum and thanks to this new community. I hope someday we will build a big community in here that everyone else will have to admire us.

It is like that, it is the future and present, I say it is my pet because I take care of it and of course it is a valuable treasure, although I think that my dog would be jealous of reading this, I like this forum, it has a fairly sufficient and useful information, you have to Give it the value it deserves.

It is like that, it is the future and present, I say it is my pet because I take care of it and of course it is a valuable treasure, although I think that my dog would be jealous of reading this, I like this forum, it has a fairly sufficient and useful information, you have to Give it the value it deserves.

35 minutes ago, Donslens10 said:

Haha got you. 

I am also a dog lover and cats too but I love bitcoins more than my wife 😃

I have everything in Bitcoin and nothing is the bank.

By the way, You posted the same this twice. May be you were too fast for the enter button that it did not realize that what it was doing 😆

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Haha got you. 

I am also a dog lover and cats too but I love bitcoins more than my wife 😃

I have everything in Bitcoin and nothing is the bank.

By the way, You posted the same this twice. May be you were too fast for the enter button that it did not realize that what it was doing 😆

The emotion doubled in my response, hahaha. Although it is not unfortunate to say to love the btc more than the wife, it makes sense, btc never betrays and does not deceive, hahahhahaha.

5 minutes ago, Donslens10 said:
The emotion doubled in my response, hahaha. Although it is not unfortunate to say to love the btc more than the wife, it makes sense, btc never betrays and does not deceive, hahahhahaha.

Well done my brother you are smart enough to get the inner reason to figure 😃 BTC is the most loyal thing a man can have!

By the way, I see you just started in the forum and I just sent you a +1 like for you for the smart answer. I will see you around.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This forum is a very useful ally where you realize that we are taking a step forward in all these changes and thanking you for the incentive to share what I like.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

The best thing in forum is the people sharing their ideas and the tips on growing your profit here in cryptocurrency.

Lets keep this cryptotalk.org clean and away from FUD. The benefit of one might be a benefit for all.

I just found a new buddy better than other forums! more freedom here.

Its about the information, we can share our experiences and content like gold. Sharing ideas is theb est way to help anothers to growing and to educate and grow in the ecosystem!!

You must deal with cryptocurrencies with interest as if you are caring for a young child and this in order to give you the best and must create useful topics and gain continental knowledge and benefit

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

This forum is a delight for me and made me earn some bitcoin through daily posts and this is fantastic and it was a successful experience

Life is great and enjoy it

I gained a lot of new knowledge and knowledge in this forum and also I was able to share the knowledge that I knew freely.

• -1 1

This forum is for both experienced and non-experience. when i first came here it's really amazing because i am gaining a lot of knowledge and guide's to a better trader. i really don't know that i can earn here. cryptotalk is a learning and at the same time you can earn. this forum is just great. 

• +2 1

We have to thank the admin for creating this forum, we maintain it with good content, so that it can be better known as a crypto information center. Crypto is a fact, so we have to maintain it, maybe like we take care of a pet.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Everyone in this forum should mention their experiences with cryptocurrency, even if it bad or good. It will help a lot of people what to do and will gain more knowledge. This forum must have a lot of information even new and old user can benefit.

Yes I agree with your opinion and I think that all the important issues of crypto  World are discussed here and different people post their important points here and we are there to comment.We can make good posts on forums only if we try and help other people and  find the benefits

• +3 1

Yes, this forum will see a lot of stories for people about their experiences, whether successful or failed and we will benefit from them

On 11/21/2019 at 7:41 PM, yifnt said:

I gained a lot of new knowledge and knowledge in this forum and also I was able to share the knowledge that I knew freely.

Good and this forum is a great place if you have no idea about the trading or investment then i think very easily through this forum you can choose alot of coin for trading and investment 

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:06 AM, Donslens10 said:
I have read a little about this forum, and I think that despite its super friendly interface, there are advantages that we can take from here.
First, the large amount of constructive content about the crypto world and its derivatives, beyond you posting whatever it is about being positive constructive and helping your neighbor, we are here to inform and create concrete opinion (perhaps with some humor ).
No matter where you are from, I think you will encounter enthusiastic, depressed people who lost everything in a fake pump, or even millionaires. My recommendation is that you keep the forum with good content, whether it is simple to help us take the good even to abolish bad times.

Can you explain me this "positive constructive"? 😁

Yes I can agree with you that forum is good, and it's different from other forums and that is good too.

But I dont think so that forum have "a lot" useful or constructive topics/posts, I have a lot discussions about that.

I dont know what is constructive for you, but for me that is when topic or post have point and not to be one line post than to explain what that person want to tell. A lot of topics/posts I bypass just because or I dont understand what that person want to tell or just what he/she write dont have any point.

Of course forum is still "young" and team of this forum work on forum to be better (that is good), and I think that forum can be much bigger just to members understand how/what to write here.

• +3 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 10/12/2019 at 11:06 PM, Donslens10 said:

When i started at crypto talk forum i can not straitly conway my thoughts but as time pass i start realising this forum is not a forum to me.This become some good place for me where i am viewing other peoples thoughts and experiences.Some time i become surprise ,some time i become sad(hearing losses of others),Some time i feel happy when they tell their achievement.This forum looks to me a place where i am meting old and new person who bring their  gifts(news,experiences,advises) for us.So i do not want to lose my Self from this forum.

• +1 1

There is more than getting money here which is the members are helping each other with some problems and exchangi helpful ideas, even the beginners are trying to contribute more

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 10/13/2019 at 2:35 AM, xBDT Script said:

I agree with you, bitcoin is my everything too right now. It can give me my needs in life and other stuff. Bitcoin is the most valuable thing i ever had because it is very helpful for me. Then i hope this community grow healthy. I want my future to become successful because of bitcoin. 

• +4 1

I really enjoying my time here. I really like sharing my thoughts and opinions about cryptocurrencies and when my someone somehow benefited in my posts i get really happy. I also take care of my bitcoin so someday it will also benifit me.

17 hours ago, Em Li said:

Cryptotalk is really a good forum that can bring us joy, happiness and excitement. Because we can earn money through posting and take a note that anytime, anywhere we can working on it as long as we have internet. In short we can produce easy money here. 

What's good I see in this forum, the first is not money we earn but the first is how it help me in success on my trading but second is rewards we get

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I have just been talking about this in response to a post, yes it is really great to live this virtual world as a matter of fact, it is good to be a member of the forum so that you write and receive payment and at the same time learn, share and benefit and also provide benefit to others. These are things that make virtual life really cool.