Bitcoin in the first quarter of the ỷear 2020 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raqeebzy

Bitcoin in the first quarter of the ỷear 2020

I don’t know when the bitcoin price will go up, but I’m not aware of the news related to this currency, I don’t want to invest in a currency that I don’t know anything about.

Bitcoin will have a a good bull run in the first quarter of the year, there will be progress in bitcoin and we'll see changes soon

Well we are already in the third quarter of the year. Bitcoin started this year strongly getting pass $10000 and now it is fluctuating at $9-9.1k. I think bitcoin will reach $12000 at the end of year.

BTC is in a great place at the moment with its value ranging in between $8K to $10K these days and I am expecting it to reach $30K after the halving event during the middle part of this year.

• +1 1

Bitcoin was relatively high in the first quarter of this year and has formed a strong new logic and thus can rise sharply to its highest level in the next quarter of this year because the support point makes it rise to a price greater than $ 9000

We all are waiting for the halvening event of the May. After that we all will be expecting the BTC price raise in the market because the 50% of BTC will be available for the miners all around the world which may cause high demands of BTC in the  market. 

• +3 1

In the first quarter of 2020, a lot of different bad things happened. We can see how at the beginning of the year there were military skirmishes in Iran, then how the coronavirus appeared. These things affect the price of bitcoin quite strongly. Stability in the world = stability in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/28/2020 at 2:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

What do you think about bitcoin prices in the first quarter of this year. Or better still, which quarter of the year do you think bitcoin Price will rise up. 

Hello my dear friend In fact, I see that the cryptocurrency has enjoyed a significant increase in its value since the beginning of the year 2020 and will continue to rise and reach the peak in the last quarter of the year.

Yes crypto currency is a first quarter of the year 2020 but its currency should be increased in the coming years it will be very high in the coming years 

On 2/28/2020 at 5:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

What do you think about bitcoin prices in the first quarter of this year. Or better still, which quarter of the year do you think bitcoin Price will rise up. 

In first quarter prize goes up to 11000$.but i think in second quarter it will goes down to 5000$.As today its goes too much down as from 9200$ to 8200$.

• +1 1

The rate according to keep rising in the price of butcoin it will soon reach the roughly ammount of 1/7 more to its present rate but actually price increase can’t be calculated because of many other market effecting factors

On 2/28/2020 at 1:58 PM, Raqeebzy said:

bitcoin was doing good at the beginning of this year but then this global economic crisis has arrived because of the virus. so people are selling their crypto in fiat because they need them and no one is buying for the same reason.

before this happen i was sure that bitcoin would have reached 16k by the end of this years but with this global situation i'm not that sure anymore

In general the price of BTC is a lot and a lot of traders say the btc price will reach the end of this year $ 15,000 and honestly everything possible in the world of encryption will be sought the market and see what the BTC will rise or will stay on its current price

• +1 1

In the first quarter, Bitcoin growth cannot occur. Maybe Bitcoin will grow in the month of May 2020. This is the second quarter, although it could be the other way around. 

• +2 1

In my own observation I'm expecting bitcoin price to rise in the second quarter of this year after halving.

• -1 2

Large price fluctuations now in the first quarter of 2020 between 6000-1000 $4 I Assume that the whole of 2020 will surprise us with such fluctuations.

• Useful or interesting 1

With the big virus now the market falling apart we can't be sure of charts anymore.

• -4 1
  • -1 1

First two months are really good for crypto market traders but with the start of third month March of 2020 are terrible month because btc gone low like 2019 to the 3780$ yesterday but recovery very quickly. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The past few years reveal bearish tendencies in Q1. If previous trends are anything to go by, however, Bitcoin is likely to increase in price during the second quarter of the year.

There is still an opportunity to integrate decentralization into certain aspects. In 2020, we will definitely see more government integration of blockchain technology in order to process large amounts of data between agencies, services and administrative bodies.

• +2 1

On 2/28/2020 at 4:28 PM, Raqeebzy said:

The first quarter of 2020 has not finished yet but during the first 3 months that have passed, bitcoin experienced both bear and bull runs and the last days of February and the early March were the golden days for every crypto fan. What I predict is that the remaining days of the first quarter will continue with the current bear run which keeps prices at least below $8000. The big event (halving) will happen in the second quarter which can create lots of movements in the market and keeps prices high. The last quarter relies on second and third quarters.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

Prices of bitcoin and other currencies  are raised  Down currently.  I think they now take some time to rise up again to their position. May be 5 to 6 months. 

4 hours ago, Zain9080 said:

Dear I think some Crypto news sites because they provide good knowledge and telegram and others social media site. so for the six first month and for the last of the current year the price will arrive to 18000usd but it will be some correction in the price in that case we can sell but by just by scalping...........

unfortunately the coronavirus pandemic destroyed international markets, causing many deaths and the great disaster reached the crypto world causing the price to drop to $4400. In the coming months everything will get worse, I hope that bitcoin doesn't break at $4400 because it could be a big disaster

On 2/29/2020 at 2:50 PM, MosesMusa said:

The prices have really been high and it has really made alot of difference and we all should anticipate to making a difference that hasn't been witnessed for a very long period of time 

Is better now as the price rives rises a bit will be able to sell you btc no need to panic

At the beginning of the year, when the price of bitcoin was $ 10,000, everyone was optimistic, but in the second month the price started to decline and the fear of a sharp drop began, but now I am very optimistic.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day