Why YODA keep on falling? - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Why YODA keep on falling?

When any coin's price out there is falling drastically it means sellers are more active than buyers and sometimes the coin might lose value in this way when the majority stops buying it.

• +1 1

I believe because of several factors, the first one is that bitcoin price is keep decreasing and also I think when people start panicking when the price is low key decreases they sell and that’s what makes the coin go down.

• +2 1

in the beginning Yoda was expensive, then for a few days it became very cheap.  There are several reasons.  The first is that after the start of trading everything began to drain, the rate collapsed.  There were fewer sales than purchases.  The second coin wouldn’t last long anyway, since it was just a giveaway.

• +1 1

On 2/28/2020 at 7:09 AM, khan188 said:

Dear Traders,

I am trying to understand, why YODA is keep on falling since last week. I was thinking it is going to 1000, and bought some at 319, since that keep falling. now the value is 170. 

Can anyone tell the reason behind this heavy sell off? 

thank you.

I could not tell you why it is going down but I think it is because at some point 
it is going to rise suddenly this is a strategy that some currencies do to double 
their value already after this with other currencies they go down to the minimum 
and suddenly go up so much that those who stayed true to it earn double or even 
triple what they invested when they thought it was going to go up and down

On 28/2/2020 at 6:09, khan188 said:

Estimados comerciantes,

Estoy tratando de entender por qué YODA sigue cayendo desde la semana pasada. Estaba pensando que iba a llegar a 1000, y compré algunos a 319, ya que siguen cayendo. ahora el valor es 170. 

¿Alguien puede decir la razón detrás de esta gran venta? 

gracias.

It is very simple my dear friend, usually a coin that does not have a project with a purpose, little by little it is forgotten.

The price of a digital currency is decided by the merchants themselves.
That coin came out with a good price, but the number of users who received that free coin was for the sole purpose of making money, so they decided to just sell, what does that lead to? to DUMPING (The indiscriminate sale of the asset), now that the digital currency will continue to fall because many people, seeing that this digital currency continues to go downhill, will be afraid and what will they do? EXACT !, they will sell it.
As a consequence of seeing more sales, the coin will continue to lose value.

It is too sad, i remember that yoda value was 5000 satoshis per yoda, that was amazing but nowadays the value is less than 20 satoshis for coin, lets support this coin.

• +1 1

You cannot control the price of a currency that was originally given free to traders, some made huge profits and some lost a lot, in the end every person must make his decision to trade with what he can afford to lose.

• +2 1

This currency is limited to the yobit platform, so most investors are afraid of buying it. Since the value of cryptocurrencies is according to the law of supply and demand, it collapses because there is no demand for it currently. This currency can only rise if the whales decide to buy it and trade on it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very important for every person who wishes to trade to understand that he will get used to controlling many of the personal characteristics that he was not used to.  And on top of it and the most difficult one is for a person to become accustomed to accepting the loss, as it is a permanent possibility in every trade, and its existence reflects at the same time the abundance of positive opportunities as well.  Yes, he will find it very difficult to accept that he sees the shares losing while he is controlling his nerves and developing his strategy to protect his account from the exacerbation of the loss and avoid it and compensate it without feeling and emotion interfering in the decision at all, and to spare emotion. This is where the difficulty of learning how to face the loss and avoid its occurrence and how to develop a plan or strategy to avoid losses  And protect the account from large losses.

• +4 1

The price of each currency depends on its own project and depends on the team working for that currency and the way they work, so I advise you to study the currency well before you buy large quantities of it.
At the present time, I advise you to buy more currency and sell everything you own when the price rises a little.

YODA keeps on falling I think because some of the investors are not holding it for long time due to panic or some other personal reasons so for YODA to decrease  again please do not sell,hold it.

Nobody knows the main reason for the depreciation of Yoda, but I advise you not to sell it at all at this time. Because it is declining now, and that is why if you put it up for sale today, they will offer you very low prices, be patient until its value increases again.