Why YODA keep on falling? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Why YODA keep on falling?

This is a coin from airdrop, they always fall, it fell so sharply because it was almost all exchange users who had it, even after writing off inactive referrals 

I think the main reason why yoda coin keep on falling as in falling in time of price value is because it is not getting the surport it requires to survive in the crypto currency trading market since yoda is not popular 

On 3/26/2020 at 8:23 PM, Yunusalemu said:

I think the main reason why yoda coin keep on falling as in falling in time of price value is because it is not getting the surport it requires to survive in the crypto currency trading market since yoda is not popular 

Yoda was not getting it support truly. But not also falling again. I even gained from Yoda lately as it rose from $0.007 to $0.01. 

It's like all the majority coins in yobit exchange we really cant predict any thing specially the owned coins or airdrops one so you need to sell and forget about it 

It is because yoda is still infant,before a coin gain trust and lots of investors it needs more time first to prove that it is worth investing for,but since we cannot find any informations about its use cases,it will be hard to gain trust right away. And those who got their free yoda from airdrop is also the factors that affects its price to drop so much as they sell their coin at very cheap price.

Everyone sells it because many people in InvestBox have it in large quantities, they are afraid that Yoda will finally fall in price and cost a penny, so they sell it for fear of missing out on profits.

Because this coin is a very large number of many users and some still continue to sell it from their investbox.

Edited by IamLeader12

As a result of the current conditions the world is going through, the number of sellers has increased dramatically, so we see a significant decline in most of the currencies in the current market, headed by bitcoin. 

I'd like to know why you think that anyone should buy this coin. I haven't read anything else about it, besides being used just for speculative trading in yobit. Is there something I'm missing, I don't know. What is the actual value of a coin that has nothing to offer, this is probably what you should be considering.

Yoda is a new project of crypto market and don't have any information regarding why this is happening yoda price almost now hundred percent down and it means we have not clear information is Yoda now again pumps or not because no high on yoda on yobit exchange.. 

Yoda is gaining some momentum slowly. After a big crash to $0.01, it is now traded at values between $0.02 and $0.025. This coin is quite new and traders are investing in it little by little. It has a rather good volume of 0.1 in Yobit and performed much better than Alisa. I have some Yoda that I held for months but now I'm thinking about selling it at $0.024 and wait until it falls to $0.01 and invest in it again. It has turned into an active coin and it moves almost like a sin graph. So, it is worth considering for daily trading.

On 3/26/2020 at 5:31 PM, GanDuba said:

Yoda is now a good coin to buy. I wished I could have bought it instead of X10. I would have been gaining now. 

Yoda is a currency with no high potential, the sharp decrease is understandable. Go back to launch the numbers but it simply falls down and won't stand up anymore. It should not be sold right now because that will make the currency fall back so not sell and take some responsibility.

Recently, the price of the coin has become more stable. And when conducting companies associated with the coin prices even increased recently.

On 3/19/2020 at 7:25 PM, bliznec said:

Maybe because, the Yobit coin, nobody needed it and the release of this coin began. We changed the invest tool and now, you need to do Dice to get a reward. The price of Yoda is not true to do Dice. 

We can hope that the Yoda coin brings life to Bull Run 2020. Yoda is a currency with no high potential, the sharp decrease is understandable. Perhaps it still needs more time to develop.

12 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

We can hope that the Yoda coin brings life to Bull Run 2020. Yoda is a currency with no high potential, the sharp decrease is understandable. Perhaps it still needs more time to develop.

The price of a Yoda coin rises and it pleases. Yoda, capable of much to overcome the heights and go to the moon. Moreover, Yoda is a Yobit exchange coin. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/21/2020 at 1:21 PM, UT2001 said:

I was following the yoda for a while and was actually expecting it to recover a bit in price and get back to launch numbers but it as simply fallen down and will not get up anymore.

The main reason for the Yoda price decline and now no one is expecting this Yoda price to rise early, so invest in the investment box and make some profit. Traders on the Yubit platform are constantly selling it for their profits while it continues to go down.

On 3/11/2020 at 11:22 AM, Black rion said:

In cryptocurrency Market, if a coin has Low demand and high Supply, the price will fall, also upside down it, will Rise Price. So i think YODA has this status 

If a coin should have a high supply then we don't need to even hold that coin because it will be worthless and the price will find it difficult to rise higher

7 hours ago, GanDuba said:

Are you saying yoda is in high supply, you are not right because it ks actually not in high supply but just still new. With time, if we support it, its price will rise. 

It is in high supply because majority of people were airdropped this coin and they are the cause of the drop of the price before been stable now

On 3/20/2020 at 1:40 PM, UT2001 said:

I followed the yoda launch very closely and was surprised to see that it was trading at over one dollar initially when it was launched but it has since dropped big time and never recovered.

by falling too quickly, its value is no longer appealing to investors. Yoda is a currency with no high potential, the sharp decrease is understandable.

The Yoda coin is sold by users in large quantities, because it is unlikely that it will be able to rise to the level when it was put on the exchange (15,000 Satoshi per coin) 

Because initially, the yobit exchange did not count on this coin and would give it in very small quantities if it wanted it to grow in price.

It is a really sharp drop for this currency, as Yoda succeeded in a short period by proving itself. There is a reason, in my opinion, unknown, some must be afraid of the half period and expect that this coin will disappear, so he sold this big without thinking about the possibility of this currency developing

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 3/25/2020 at 5:20 PM, Basad said:

What I understood about this Yoda is that, this coin has no real investors and holders, they are full of dumpers, that are after any price to dump the market

Traders on the Yubit platform are constantly selling it for their profits while it continues to go down. It was very surprising to see that it was trading at more than an initial dollar when it was launched but it has been down big time and never recovered.

Yoda coin price is falling due to various reasons . There are lots of sellers of Yoda coins and also Bitcoin price can impacts on Yoda coin . In future Yoda coin can rising .

Its true YODA has fall in a big percent, i believe many people have get loss with the falling of YODA. But we must have faith! If you can, just buy even 100,000 YODA coins and leave them to your wallet because i believe in the future they will pump and you will earn good profit with them.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!