Why YODA keep on falling? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
khan188

Why YODA keep on falling?

Dear Traders,

I am trying to understand, why YODA is keep on falling since last week. I was thinking it is going to 1000, and bought some at 319, since that keep falling. now the value is 170. 

Can anyone tell the reason behind this heavy sell off? 

thank you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

There are some panic sellers due to which the price got down to its all time low.  I think we should hold Yoda for long term and the benefit will be rewarded  

Because the whole market depends on the price of bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin is lowered, all Altcoin and token prices will be lowered automatically. The price of bitcoin will continue to decline and soon the whole market will be red

2 hours ago, khan188 said:

I am trying to understand, why YODA is keep on falling since last week. I was thinking it is going to 1000, and bought some at 319, since that keep falling. now the value is 170. 

Can anyone tell the reason behind this heavy sell o

alot of people have joined this airdrop. so i will say that they are selling their this token. so it will collapse soon. and it will never grow up.

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes. I assumed that, it is because of the Corona Virus Panic in the market. Since last week the Forex market is also very unstable. May Almighty help us all. Ameen. 

On 2/28/2020 at 12:09 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Traders,

thank you.

I will explain to you the yoda coin that started at a price of $ 1, and before that, I distributed 700 to each member for the sake of promotion, of course, but after opening the platform for a coin for sale and purchase, most of the members sold this, which led to a decrease in insurance since that day everyone is selling instead of buying But stable currency, be patient with each piece you have after the completion of the continuation will return to rise

• Useful or interesting 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

3 minutes ago, pablomarwan said:

I will explain to you the yoda coin that started at a price of $ 1, and before that, I distributed 700 to each member for the sake of promotion, of course, but after opening the platform for a coin for sale and purchase, most of the members sold this, which led to a decrease in insurance since that day everyone is selling instead of buying But stable currency, be patient with each piece you have after the completion of the continuation will return to rise

Thank you so much for the information. As I am a long term trader I will hold it for long and I will buy as the price is a very good level. and I hope this will workout for me. 

it is because those who got their free yoda sell their coins for cheap price and many are panicking. and yoda is still infants,its still need more time to proved its worth.

Yoda fell and its owner, because of lack of trust, sold off a series and made it plummet, it was even worse. I do not own yoda

Yoda coin is failed, I think this coin has collapsed, because this coin is no longer available on the Yobit exchange site, I think this coin did not gain popularity, I saw the last 109 came down to Satoshi, I do not think this coin will return anymore.

The position of Yoda coins is not good, but I think Yoda coins can return again, and the price of these coins was 9000 Satoshi at the beginning, we can wait again.  However, we should not invest more in these coins, we will be better off understanding the location of Yoda coins.

WOW, YODA. I had buys from 172, 180, 184 and TP was 400 and 420. In matter of no time I got a lot of staoshi. this is the beauty of trading. that was a good decision I made. 

Hello my friend, there are a large number of those who registered in the airdrop of the Yoda coin and own a large number of currency and put them in the investbox in the Yobit exchange to get 7% per day of the value of their deposit or 2% currently and they sell daily the pieces that they get from the investbox and this It is the main cause.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

I don't think this coin will rise again, because the first price of it when they launched it was 8000 Satoshi, but it lost its value and I am not expecting a lot from this coin anyway, especially when they changed the condition for claiming daily coins to playing dice game, in the current time I forgot about it, I have some of it in my wallet but I am not planning to buy it or play dice game for it anymore 

The price of any crypto is decided by supply and demand, therefore when there are a lot of YODA sales the price will decrease as there is more yoda available than the demand. When there is a greater demand than the volume, then the price would increase drastically. It is all about waiting for that moment.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yoda started with a very good price, despite the fact that many maintained that it would cost a very low price. I think one of the big factors is that many of the people who had iods were participants in the airdrop, so they were interested in selling their percentage daily and collecting the profits daily, considering that the minimum sale in initially there was not some sold 10 coins and that caused the price to drop quickly. And by falling so fast its value clearly ceased to be attractive to investors.

Around the cryptocurrency Sector, in case your gold coin includes. Deficient demand from customers plus great Deliver, the amount is going to autumn, as well upside down them, is going to Escalate amount. Thus assume YODA includes the following condition.

On 2/28/2020 at 4:09 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Traders,

thank you.

Yoda is dumped by the air drop participants where the project have the bright future and people greed kills it.Now all we can hope is that Yoda coin bring back to life in Bull Run 2020.

I think yoda coin supply huge and they distributed so many coins through airdrop,so when any one claimed freely so they want sell and earn money, this is the main reason of Yoda prices dropping and now no one expecting this Yoda coin prices increase in soon, so invest in investment box and earn some profit.

Because it is a free currency and also does not have any real project or a working group to develop it, so traders on the Yubit platform continually sell it in order to take their profits while it continues to go down.

Maybe because, the Yobit coin, nobody needed it and the release of this coin began. We changed the invest tool and now, you need to do Dice to get a reward. The price of Yoda is not true to do Dice. 

The main reason why the YODA coin and the rest of the currencies are declining is that the majority of traders are beginners who are not able to trade smartly and sell at a loss because they are in a panic and fear

THINK POSITIVE

There is a relative rise in the yoda currency now and it should not be sold now because that will make the currency decrease again so do not sell and have some responsibility

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/28/2020 at 1:09 PM, khan188 said:

Dear Traders,

thank you.

You might be asking a wrong question. When valuating anything, you should ask "Why should a project have value" and go take a look at the fundamentals of it because different tokens or coins exist for different reasons. In that way you can specify what the future value of the project could be and if it's overvalued to begin with.

Edited by rekter