Crypto talk forum for professional only - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Crypto talk forum for professional only

Posted (edited)
On 8/26/2020 at 10:59 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, your explanation is not totally accurate to the topic above, this forum banned some of the countries because there's a 95% who are low quality posters, in order to be clean this forum, they're removed them from the campaign.

And when did I say they were high quality content creators. Clearly, it shows you don't understand what the OP meant with the contents of his topic. 

Those countries are banned for the sake of higher percentage are spammers in the forum, there is no need pleading for them because the decision to restrict them isn't made in a day and definitely not by an individual. So there is no point blaming anyone; that's what I meant. 

Please understand before qouting what I didn't mention.

Edited by Raqeebzy

We put the bad in the past. Now, we are alright 😎

Talking Crypto is not intended for professionals

The rule for which countries to be removed from the forum are the countries that send the most spam

This is a sad matter. I hope that the forum will retract this step and remove the ban

Most of those here are from poor countries and young people are looking for jobs and earning money, so they turned to digital currencies

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 8/26/2020 at 5:32 PM, Ndayebo8 said:

I 💯 agree with you because many users were banned due to the banned of the countries. This happens because if the large number of scammers and spammers spamming in the forum.

Well, that's true mate, this is just only happens because moderators wants to clean this forum in that kind of members which is doing spamming and abusing to get some unfair profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The forum is not only for cryptoprofessionals but also for beginners, it is a place where you can learn a lot about the wallets for crypto on Trading on the mining of the crypto in general And you can get a lot of help from the community anyway even if your country is excluded from the pay per post campaign you can always try the signature campaign

nominex2.png.edbe932e21b0b4be1af423df1114db28.png

So sad to know bthat you are no ponger a part of such great  compaign as it is the best opportunity to earn some extra income,  I am optimistic that in future they will let other countries to take a part in this opportunity. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

You post made me sad to see this high quality member of our community not be able to continue. I look your contribution and felt even worse because you had so much to offer and this was unfair to happen to you my dear. I hope that now everything is alright to you and you have found your way and I thank you for what you leave for us that is a legacy of your highest quality publications. I wish to you there is something to change this in the future.

• +1 1

On 8/29/2020 at 4:11 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, this is just only happens because moderators wants to clean this forum in that kind of members which is doing spamming and abusing to get some unfair profit.

Well I can agree with that because when the forum is under maintenance we are bound to face problems like that which are later fixed.

And when did I say they were high quality content creators. you had so much to offer and this was unfair to happen to you my dear. But i sure there is a specific reason behind  it .

This is forum wasn't for only professional, I think the forum cryptotalk is for every individual that have interest of work in it, good communication skills is required and spamming can aquire banned from the forum because there are professionals among the banning countries from cryptotalk but just because the countries have large numbers of spammers.

This is really sad my friend
I am sorry that you were not with us. Do not wish that anyone leaves the forum. I hope that we all continue here and achieve profits and success for the forum and for encryption

• +2 1

The ban movement in some countries is a little ridiculous in my opinion, but I did not think it would help anything, now VPN applications help in making accounts and are not exposed.

On 2/28/2020 at 2:18 AM, Win said:

They are just proving that crypto talk is for only country that is very good in english languages

Country that  is so rich

I don't think your words are true, it is not the rich countries only that speak fluent English *

On 2/28/2020 at 2:06 PM, Soaib khan said:

Cryptotalk banned 5 countries from payment I think it is not good rule because one country all users not spammers better to cryptotalk find other ways to banned spammers

well,i think reason for that why they banned some of the countries it's because maybe they make research on the country people in cryptotalk they contain maximum number of spammers or scammers I think will be reason why they suspend them but it's very sad because we will miss some of good members from the country that we know making good contribution to the forum

On 3/3/2020 at 12:46 AM, scorpiali said:

Dont give up brother not only for countries who speak good English , in my case I'm from a country that English it's not our second language but we can learn a speak different language like other 

Yes mate,many people english is not their native language come to crypto but with help of others in the forum and reading many post of difference people they now start understanding english language gradually I think we should not give up on everything if we continue trying one day we will be perfect

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Crypto talk did not band only poor countries or countries that their English is low, it not personally because of you but because of the people in your country that are going again the rules and regulations set by by the platform , not that other countries don't go against the rules but the thing there is that the countries that are removed have many people going against the rules 

• Useful or interesting 1

This is a bad reaction as I read that there is a lot of spam in the forum and this was decided to reduce spam. This member thinks that some people are rich because they have a good english knowledge but this is very wrong and how can you say this. You have a decent english level too, are you rich? There are also many poor people in rich countries too and I don't live in one but I know from relatives so you are very wrong in all of this.

Edited by yonkii
  • +3 1

You seem to be very mad bro and this is not a way to behave, be polite and ask the admins of the forum for help and explain that you are not part of spam. You lose if you behave like that and you will lose the small chacne to keep activity in the forum.