Crypto talk forum for professional only - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Win

Crypto talk forum for professional only

This is probably my last post in this forum 

Thanks to all of you guys that gives me some advice and help me to grow.

This forum made a huge mistakes in making a new rules that is removing  some country including my own country "PH" in the campaign pay per post.

They are just proving that crypto talk is for only country that is very good in english languages

Country that  is so rich

Crypto talk is clearly for professional only and not for people like me(us,removed from campaign).

Crypto talk is clearly show to the crypto world or to the whole world that they are UNDERESTIMATING PEOPLE who are just like to earn with thier platform.

Again thank for everything and CRYPTO TALK MANAGEMENT AND CRYPTO TALK MODERATORS.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE NOW IN WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ALL THE COUNTRY YOU'VE BEEN REMOVING FROM YOU'RE CAMPAIGN.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -5 1
  • -1 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Cryptotalk will not kepp only the members from rich countries, I am from a poor country, and my country is not from the first world's countries, and English is not my primary language, so they didn't disabled the payments because of you personally, but most of the members here from your country were spammers.

I am very sorry for you, and good luck in your crypto life 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk banned 5 countries from payment I think it is not good rule because one country all users not spammers better to cryptotalk find other ways to banned spammers.

Edited by Soaib khan
  • +1 2

3 hours ago, Win said:

They are just proving that crypto talk is for only country that is very good in english languages

It's not meant for fluent english speakers only. What this forum needs are users that actually talk some sense, and not just repetitive replies saying "Thank you" to each topic made, with just a slight variation.

The administrators don't care if some of your grammar is incorrect, but the more important thing is the idea/contribution you are giving to the forum.

3 hours ago, Win said:

Country that  is so rich

How would you prove it though? Even if you live in a third-world country, as long as you really know the topic well, and can contribute great content, you're good. But if you're only after the payment, in which case you'll start to hastily post low-quality content, then the ban might be really for you. 

Edited by PiroSense
  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Banning PH is very sad for every Filipino who did there best to joined and contribute in this forum. I hope that they will let some users get some users exceptional in this banning because its very sad to lost everything you work hard on by the way Im saying sorry to all those Filipino.

• -5 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

522858386_567f7790740b342a477ffe057970369e6052c20e5511073fca76db62250d164a(1).gif.bad18456f58cf3a73d9761672dd20856.gif

I don't think that cryptotalk is just only for professional ,everyone can use it if they have good communication skills and having good command on English language . Its a plateform for every hardworking person who has skills of doing good job.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, GoldenColor said:

Guys, I adive you that it is better if you think about problems solution, then let the administration know your views and they may take into account your vision.
For example: users from your country who is trusted on the forum and have good reputation to continue the company for them as an exception.

Did you read the announcement?then if not click and read it.

If you want youre forum be the best out of the rest make youre community or youre member on every steps you will made.

I ask you?

Did you see any question or any notifications that gives our opinion if what is better to do with the spammers? No right?

They are just making decision with out our consent as a member.

31 minutes ago, Fattkidd said:

Banning PH is very sad for every Filipino who did there best to joined and contribute in this forum. I hope that they will let some users get some users exceptional in this banning because its very sad to lost everything you work hard on by the way Im saying sorry to all those Filipino.

Filipino like me have been give our support on this forum but then the admin/owner  ignored all  filipino,yes we are not fluent in english,but we give our full support here.the admin that included the "ph" in this campaign are embarssing.

By the way buddy thanks for the support

May godbless you

1 hour ago, Kschitez Raj said:

I felt really bad for those countries, as they are no more accessible to work on this forum. Because of some members, now all the country have to suffer it. 

If the admin made an announcement and take our opinion on what is best to do with spammers and make a poll for it its better than making decisions like this.the worst move and decision i ever read in my entire life as a forum members by the way  i am member also in stake.io forum,prime dice forum,bitcointalk forum,member also in public ox and in lucky fish forum. But in this forum its really sucks

• +1 2
  • +2 1

It is true that people working hard inside the forum have been removed because of the people who post spam and this is bad, but I think this is the only way the moderators have come up with to prevent and reduce spam and spam. I wish you luck.

• +2 2

nMvFbuZ_gpeg.51c16eda8c8ae38c7b75b229d1556650.png.7904e04863332416c6e37085238e07cb.png

I am feeling sorry for you bro! I am also from undeveloped country but here only professional people knows about Crypto only few so from my country almost there are no spammmer, but bro they block because of spammers due to which genuine people like you also get affected. Really bro i am feeling bad .

i understand that it is really hard for you, i don't think you spamemd but lots of you brothers did and i think the best way will be to fight against spammers and if we can report all of them and help forum to be clean we will see no bans anymore.

Do you think that CryptoTalk will leave regular members in topics that have been banned from paybypost campaign, I think the prohibited countries from paying, only for some members, and some regular ones I think that mods will not stop them on my secret, this is my belief (possibility that it is 50% real). I am from France and am not banned from the site. I loved entering crypto from 2017 and now I think my chance is here.

5 hours ago, qasw said:

I think the prohibited countries from paying, only for some members, and some regular ones I think that mods will not stop

You do not read the announcement and only pursue the number of your posts. Because of users like you, some users have quality who are also banned. You are just rubbish, copying text from user above you.

OP please be strong. I hope they will sort it out quickly 💓

• Useful or interesting 1

10 hours ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend
I am sorry for this sad event, but they did not prohibit you because you are the reason
You even ban your country because most of the members who send spam are from your country

This guy was so arrogant do you think your post was good enough than the OP. 

PS. I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READING ALL THE COMMENTS HERE AND ALSO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION.. YOU'RE ONE OF THE THOUSAND SHITPOSTERS HERE!!! 

• -5 1

I think the main purpose of this forum is a place to discuss cryptotucrency not a place to look for free coins and this is the main reason for a lot of spam because users only want coins given by yobit

3 hours ago, Reostra77 said:

I think the main purpose of this forum is a place to discuss cryptotucrency not a place to look for free coins and this is the main reason for a lot of spam because users only want coins given by yobit

Yes, indeed you're right with that mate it's real purpose of the forum and why they build it.But the issue was they ban our country.. I don't believe that 95 % of us were shit posters. You can even investigate for yourself. I leave some conclusions... 

• Now I see the reason why, maybe it's a massive cleaning by the mods so the shit posters would leave the forum. And then they'll remove the decision. 
  • Or maybe the main reason for that is there's not enough funds to pay the users. 
  • +3 1

I am sorry for that and we all know that there are good people and bad people in the forum, but that Crypto Forum administration did not find a solution to this problem except to prevent all people from these specific countries from registering in the forum because if you only prevent bad people they will re-register again with a new email and return to the same The problem, but with this solution the content of the forum will become more useful,

in the end, I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Thst is really very bad news..but i think that it is not happen for jusy you..your countryes 90%member are spammer and make not good post thats why may be they disable payment

We are deeply saddened by the separation of all the active members who were here with us because of their country banned .. Our warm condolences to you .. We regret for you.

On 2/28/2020 at 11:18 AM, Win said:

Country that  is so rich

Crypto talk is clearly for professional only and not for people like me(us,removed from campaign).

this is not true, the english level is not about the country but it change from person to person so if we follow your reasoning, the all countries should be banned except america, canada, UK and australia.

they said that the reason was for spam and because they writing bad in english

• +1 1

Actually the campaign or the forum is not only aimed at professionals, in the clause framed in the forum says that these countries were pitifully excluded because most spammers come from these nations, just as it is not fair that those, with so many messages would be affected, it is something silly but it is what it is, nothing can be done

Registre on yobit and earn free coins!: HERE

On 2/28/2020 at 11:18 AM, Win said:

This is probably my last post in this forum 

Thanks to all of you guys that gives me some advice and help me to grow.

This forum made a huge mistakes in making a new rules that is removing  some country including my own country "PH" in the campaign pay per post.

Country that  is so rich

Crypto talk is clearly show to the crypto world or to the whole world that they are UNDERESTIMATING PEOPLE who are just like to earn with thier platform.

Again thank for everything and CRYPTO TALK MANAGEMENT AND CRYPTO TALK MODERATORS.

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE NOW IN WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ALL THE COUNTRY YOU'VE BEEN REMOVING FROM YOU'RE CAMPAIGN.

Dont give up brother not only for countries who speak good English , in my case I'm from a country that English it's not our second language but we can learn a speak different language like other 

• +1 2

On 2/28/2020 at 5:27 PM, Migo said:

Cryptotalk will not kepp only the members from rich countries, I am from a poor country, and my country is not from the first world's countries, and English is not my primary language, so they didn't disabled the payments because of you personally, but most of the members here from your country were spammers.

I am very sorry for you, and good luck in your crypto life 

yea I also not belong to rich countries English is not any primary language I also learn English from different different method , when cryototalk blocked some countries from payment systems many users are unhappy from this step , but I sure there is a specific reason behind it .

• +1 2

IMG_20200426_154711_635.jpg.39dc9c59c05e51dbab223fda6a361376.jpg

The countries that are banned are wrong. He needs that he should only ban scammers, who is doing wrong, what is the fault of those who are doing right but his country has been banned. Crtypotalk needs to find some other way to keep the scammers away from here 

Cryptotalk is not discriminating anyone,they don't banned those countries just because of poor language. It is obviously because,many people in those countries are abusing this sites,they broke the rules just to earn money,and unfortunately all of those members from each countries are affected.

• +2 1