How to create coinomi wallet - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptokram

How to create coinomi wallet

I created a thread about the Ethereum wallet and someone requested me to create the tutorial for the COINOMI.

AT firsr i planned to explain the step by step needed and make some screenshots for the better way of the readers. BUT!

I tried first to search it on google and i think the one there is a great tutotial already, that is why i will just put here the link.

I have no intention to plagiarize or steal someone's work that is why i made a statement first.

Again i just want to help those people who wants to learn how to make it (people who don't search on google before posting here)

I hope i gave you some hand guys! here is the LINK: 

https://coinwalletguide.com/coinomi-mobile-wallet/

this is a good topic ..im sure this topic help to haave a mobile wallet apps specially coinomi and coinomi one of the top mobile wallet availale in android and ios mobile users.

28 minutes ago, Starpark said:

Coinomi wallet is good to use because it can accept ERC20 / 223 tokens and I read a review that says that shipping costs are very cheap. Do you use this application?

I use coinomi, and coinomi is one of the recommended wallet for mobile devices
and supports several tokens / coins

if we google best mobile app wallet in cryptocurrency the coinomi is one of the top mobile wallet.. they belong to the top ten and a good reviews to the users also.. and now they have a desktop version for windows

I use it more than year coinomi is the best one and in the last update of coinomi application they add BinanceDEX you can unlock your wallet and trade in decentralize exchange safe and secure,i love this  

• Useful or interesting 1

I have the coinomi installed on my phone, I found it very simple and efficient to navigate its functions, I have not had the opportunity to send coins, because I installed for an airdrop that I made and the receipt would be in coinomi, I do not remember the name airdrop, because I do many .. hehe

On 10/13/2019 at 4:35 PM, Starpark said:

Coinomi wallet is good to use because it can accept ERC20 / 223 tokens and I read a review that says that shipping costs are very cheap. Do you use this application?

All ethereum wallets are accepting that tokens already. And shipping cost various about blockchain network situation. There is nothing related with Coinomi.

6 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Good write ups. I will try out the wallet to see if it is better than enjin wallet. Better still, in your opinion, which one is better?

I will be honest to you! i dont use any of the wallet you mention!

As i said someone mention me on the other thread i created to make this one!

I am still using MEW for erc-20 and Neon wallet for Nep-5, I use Scatter for my other coins and EOS.

It't a good tutorial but i'm not a mobile user so i did not make it. Plus i don't think Coinomi is my go wallet since it has bigger minimums on exchange.. can you recommend me to a wallet that has lower minimum on exchange.

Actually I dont have coinomi wallet and never create it before, I can use your thread  as a great reference for making coinomi wallet buddy, thanks for information

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

What is the difference between ethereum wallet and cionomi wallet? I don't have the cionomi wallet. Should i create it? Need suggestion friend

On 10/13/2019 at 8:58 PM, bichou1584 said:

COINOMI is a good wallet and it has a currency conversion feature but its disadvantage is its very high expenses in case of withdrawal they will deduct a large amount

Above you have said that the fees are cheap, I have never made a withdrawal there and can withdrawal fees be adjusted as when we make a withdrawal through imToken?

Its pretty easy to open a coinomi wallet not much complicated. Its one of the best wallets for mobile imo i have been using it for a berly long time. its really nice that you get to adjust your transfer fees by yourself.

As same here many useless messages from people which at all not understand that such there is cryptocurrency) In my opinion this indeed a good might, but he has one minus, namely his security, best use more popular wallets, to example best use blockchain wallet.

The most important is to keep your seed phrase in safe play and specially remember your password because you need it every time you want to send or withdraw any coins in your wallet i have already this problems with it and so complicated

On 10/13/2019 at 12:49 AM, cryptokram said:

I created a thread about the Ethereum wallet and someone requested me to create the tutorial for the COINOMI.

AT firsr i planned to explain the step by step needed and make some screenshots for the better way of the readers. BUT!

I tried first to search it on google and i think the one there is a great tutotial already, that is why i will just put here the link.

I have no intention to plagiarize or steal someone's work that is why i made a statement first.

Again i just want to help those people who wants to learn how to make it (people who don't search on google before posting here)

Nice answer, thanks for sahring some basic knowledge to us and also thanks for the tutorial qnd guidelines you've shared to us, it really a big help to us to know how to create coinomi wallet. 

On 10/13/2019 at 12:49 AM, cryptokram said:

It's a great tutorial indeed, nice idea of sharing here in the forum, it will help as a guide for those who are looking for other wallet options.

Makining coinomi wallet is very easy. this wallet is very much secured and user friendly. this wallets supports erc20 wallets. I have used this wallet for few days.

Good tutorial dude, I little bit confused before when using coinomi and didn't use it again but now i will try follow your tutorial and maybe use that as alternative wallet, Thank you for sharing this tutorial dude!!

About 6 month ago I read an article about coinomi  wallet. 

That articles a men who lost his fund from coinomi wallet. 

Everyone know about coinomi wallet, it’s decentralise wallet and not possible hack any fund.

Now coinomi moere upgraded. 

Thanks for share  about coinomi wallet.      

Quite useful training for newcomers who are just starting to get acquainted with cryptocurrency and I understand that our path, when there were few reviews, was much harder

Coinomi is a security-first, multi-chain wallet for both mobile & desktop that provides native support and true ownership for more than 125 blockchains , Search on app store under the name “Coinomi Wallet” make sure it's the ... Once it's installed open the wallet and tap on Create a New Wallet

5 minutes ago, Compass said:

I'm a coinomi user since 2017 and got no problem with that, so far. My biggest fund there was around $5k and didn't worry about hacking issue since I have a passphrase. But your story is different from mine since you imported your passphrase from exodus wallet and maybe someone had spotted this since you really have decent amount.

I'm not a techy person so I can't say anything, I just feel sorry for your money that seems no getting back.
And if there will further update what coinomi has to say please keep us posted here.

Yes we really can't worry about Coinomi wallet it's safe and secure you can put what you want on it and without any problems , I have import all my coins in my my new phone with easy steps 

• +2 1