Freebitco.in tips & tricks #1 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AhmedAbdelnaser

Freebitco.in tips & tricks #1

Today i will share with you a good trick that i personally use to win in freebitco.in Hi/Lo game... 

but before this  I want to tell you some rules  about using this game. 

1/ Dont bet you can't afford to lose 

2/ don't use the same trick for more than one time per day except some tricks. 

3/ clear your browser cash & login again to your account and get the free roll before using any trick 

4/ any trick may not work with you but works with others. Also don't use these tricks on any other gambling site. 

Trick : Its for manual bet .... first you begin bet with 1 satoshi and click "bet Hi" untill you  get three loses in a row then you increase your bet 

amount as you want and afford but not so much, then you click "bet Hi" the result "you win". 

You can use trick only 2 or 3  bets in a row but only one time a day!

Edited by AhmedAbdelnaser

19 minutes ago, AhmedAbdelnaser said:

Today i will share with you a good trick that i personally use to win in freebitco.in Hi/Lo game... 

but before this  i want to tell you some notices earnings about using this game 

1/ Dont bet you can't afford to lose 

2/ don't use the same trick for more than one time per day except some tricks. 

3/ clear your browser cash & login again to your account and get the free roll before using any trick 

4/ any trick may not work with you but works with other. 

Trick : Its for manual bet .... first you begin bet with 1 satoshi and click "bet Hi" untill you  get three loses in a row then you increase your bet 

amount as you want and afford but not so much, then you click "bet Hi" the result "you win". 

You can use trick only 2 or 3  bets in a row but only one time a day!

Wow bro, thank you for the information, I will give it a try and record my progress and be your testimony, what do you think bro, I'll upload the video then post the link as my next reply to your strategy, is it cool? 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

18 minutes ago, martmobi said:

Wow bro, thank you for the information, I will give it a try and record my progress and be your testimony, what do you think bro, I'll upload the video then post the link as my next reply to your strategy, is it cool? 

It seems good bro, you can try this trick and tell me what you get. Also don't forget to read the warnings before start. I look forward to konw your review and see your recorded video. 

5 minutes ago, 1millionClub said:

How much did you make from freebitco.in by using this trick? Does it work every time you use it or only sometimes? If it is working "sometimes" then it is not really useful because choosing high/low randomly also makes you money "sometimes", we call that "luck" 🙂

Just read the rules I wrote. I said that tricks may not work with all people. But imagine that you have 100 trick that you can use then you  will not use them at the same time ! to get  the best results in every time you use the game  you try one or 2 tricks a day only 

Edited by AhmedAbdelnaser

hey , i have this trick before and yes its not working all the times , somtimes its work and somtimes no , to make sure dont risk with your money . 

I was very doubtful about that method, but may be tried. I also have a good formula for multiplayer on freebitcoin, and I'll share it later after I retest.

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

1 hour ago, martmobi said:

So my friend, after the experiment, this is what I did... I won the first of the 2 rounds and lost the second, but I took a gamble in the end to make a win... Enjoy... And please my apologies for my phone and editing. I was aiming for speed. 

FreebitcoTips and Tricks #1 https://www.diytube.video/video/freebitco-in-tips-and-tricks-1

@iloveyobitand @Bitxalt please check out the experiment I did now👆

Edited by martmobi

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!!