Which coin you chose - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin you chose

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

4 hours ago, ProfitTaker said:

If u have $10,000 which coin u want to chose to invest that amount and why please tell me I only chose BTC ETH and BnB coin for potential return

For now If I have $10,000 I will learn the in and out of crypto trading and invest in the BTC/USD market where I am sure I will be able to make some daily $$$ day trading in the pair as the market in this pair reaches Billions of $$$ every 24 hours.

I will not invest it into any coin but use if for day trading. I may now decide to invest some of the profit into other coin like to see if i can maximize my profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

5 hours ago, ProfitTaker said:

your decision is good. i also prefer those coins. the most active coins, one for pair, one for transaction, and one for hold. i will add more coins, like EOS and Klaytn. this coins is awesome. try it

• Useful or interesting 1

I would buy all 3 of them, never put all your eggs in one basket, buy some of each of them and hold until you feel the price is good enough for you to sell

7 hours ago, ProfitTaker said:

Many have discussed similar topics. Next time please search and do an analysis before creating a topic :)
My answer is still the same, before making a decision to invest, please do an analysis first to determine the potential coins or tokens. Don't just get carried away with emotion and hype, or you will lose and end up in vain. Bitcoin certainly cannot be missed, especially next year when there is a halving moment, according to speculators it can be a moment to bounce. In addition there are several potential altcoins such as ETH, XRP, and XLM. Divide your investment, do not put it in one basket.

2 hours ago, cheewy said:

your decision is good. i also prefer those coins. the most active coins, one for pair, one for transaction, and one for hold. i will add more coins, like EOS and Klaytn. this coins is awesome. try it

Try to dig the LOYALCOIN and do more research on this project.

They are launch in 2018 and the team still doing great jobs and development on their project.

They will have a big leap this year as they will be getting their VEC soon! 

4 hours ago, ProfitTaker said:

If  I have that much then I will only chose ETH, XRP and Doge because they will return a good amount of profit and the loss ratio in those coins are less then BTC.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I would have rather chosen bitcoin for my 50% portfolio and then I would invest in 5 other altcoins with 10% of the portfolio to each coin on eth, bnb, nrg, npxs and kcs.

I choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, Stellar, Litecoin and Binance. They are good and potential coin. These five coins also have a large market capitalization. And I saw how their project also continued to develop so that these five coins were very suitable for investment.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

I prefer to go to BTC and ETH because the coins can make us more profit, but with full when making purchases and sales you always monitor it

If the $ 10,000 represents all the money you have, I would invest so that the risk is as low as possible. I would buy the top currencies, where the fluctuation is not high. I mean known currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum. I think I would buy $ 5,000 BTC and $ 5,000 ETH.
      If the $ 10,000 represents only an amount allocated for cryptocurrencies, I would buy other coins from the coinmarketcap, which will generate profit just for stacking them in my wallet or risk all the money on 2 lesser known currencies, which could make me a huge profit.

now in this moment buy bnb and eth it is good prise ,but bitcoin ican't give you my opinion , it is to you to decide that

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

that's is half million equivalent of my fiat here, I will safely invest in it to Ethereum I think, because there is a great opportunity to get a high profit if I do that things compared directly invest in it to bitcoin, though bitcoin was also a good thing, but of course I am rather at more big chances of profit, in my opinion.

Well, for now, i will prefer bitcoin its because its has a high value market and also this is the most profitable coin and in terms of holding, many people prediction that the bull run will coming this 2020, so if thats happen  my money will increase in double or triple.

The coin I chose was ETH because ETH has very good potential, but the price of ETH is currently down, I will always believe that ETH will increase next year.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If I have $10,000, I will invest in bitcoin, Ethereum, and bnb. I can buy 1 bitcoin directly at a price now, and I can buy some ethereum and the rest of the money, I will use to buy BNB. I think that we can buy those three coins, and hold it until the price can increase. It's not been a problem if we need to wait for a long time because the price will be increased in the future. But if we analyze the situation now, I think we don't need to wait for a long time because we almost see bitcoin halving, which can push the price to increase higher. That will happen too with ethereum and bnb because ethereum will release the next update in the next year so the price will have a chance to increase. BNB itself can increase anytime, especially if the bull market comes in the next month or next year.

I chose bitcoin. Well Bitcoin ranks on top than other cryptocurrencies and it has a higher exchange value but i know it is not always like that because it is not always stable.

Bitcoin and ethereum have the highest value of the threee and always good for every investments you will make. Binance coin is profitable though it is better to put your luck on popular one for better income. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:46 PM, ProfitTaker said:

If I have $10,000 to invest it in crypto, maybe I would choose to invest it in smaller coins like LTC, DOGE or ETH. Besides the price is quite stable, these coins also if exchanged have a very small fee. So we can slightly reduce spending on this one.

It seems I chose BTC and Eth because for me, running it was very easy.  Then I save it on yobit.  maybe this is the only answer from me, sorry if something is wrong.

I think that coins is enough because those are the ones I am considering to invest too. Split it up and maybe next year, you'll just gonna enjoy your life. We can get a huge amount coming from the bull run and with that amount, the profit is surely a lot.

On 10/13/2019 at 2:20 AM, Silvinator said:

This doubt we have almost everyone in the forum. But you have made a good decision in choosing those coins. However, everything depends on what you want to obtain because in the case of Bitcoin and Etherium it is a long-term investment. Binance and Yobit allow you to make compound interest and generate passive profits from certain cryptocurrencies.

ETH is the good coin and i also like this coin because this coin future is so much good and its team is also so much strong. SO now the time to buy the coins and safe them not just a single ETH coin buy the other good coins also in the market Like LTC, XRP, TRX coins these are also good coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will choose bitcoin as my first choice.  For now Bitcoin remains the best and most stable and has been recognized by the world.

I would also choose Bitcoin if I had that amount of money to invest. Bitcoin has the value in market. But it is depending on the tactics and strategies of every person because they could earn more than $10,000 in trading, selling or buying coins. In conclusion, every coin is good too, it just depends on its owner what he will do to it to make a profit from it.