Which coin is top perfoming - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ProfitTaker

Which coin is top perfoming

There is no specific coin that is playing wonderful all are playing a very great role in the market and also for the welfare of different kinds of people around the world. 

I think in this time Bitcoin performance is best. because of his popularity and activities or prices. now in online business Bitcoin is very popular and useful currency. also it is very profitable. 

I've noticed that the move Bitcoin affects all the cryptocurrencies  some down and some up so bitcoin is always better

Its too early to tell which coin is top performing as the year are just started. But expecting bitcoin to perform very well before or after the halving as its supplies will be lessen.

since we are still in the speculation phase, every coin has the chance to bring some profit, but some are safest than others.  obviously bitcoin is the most secure coin to invest in

On 1/15/2020 at 3:23 PM, hasankhan said:

BTC is the best performed . the damned of BTC is reaching up to about  10000$USD. So every one want to investment through BTC. 

Btc is the longest king of the market if king is in bad mood then all the market rude mood performance if King is going to the sky then all altcoin market go behind the king performance. 

Today Bitcoin and Ethereum coin is a top performing coin. The price of Bitcoin and Ethereum increase day by day. Now bitcoin price is almost 9000 dollars and Ethereum is about 165 dollars. So in future Bitcoin can cross 20000 dollars easily and eth also cross 1000 dollars. Those two coins are top performing.

I think that bitcoin is all most on top perfoming. Because its price in the crypto world is $8644. After this some coins like ETH and XRP may be performed in the supply chain market. But bitcoin is a topper coin.

Dash made a very big jump over the last few days. But in terms of outperformance i would like to mention Bitcoin SV. It jumped from 118 USD 10 jan to 299 USD as I'm writing.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

I think it's Dash and it turns out the price of the coin soared some time ago. so that the coin becomes a good coin to buy in 2019 

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

In crypto world, the main thing is positive news, or some major event, and there are two big events upcoming, the launch of eth 2.0 and the halving of bitcoin mining rewards, so the best idea would be to focus on these two.

in my opinion, the best performing coins are bitcoin and usdt, because they both contribute 60% more volume of cryptocurrency transactions every 24 trading hours, but I don't like stable coins for long-term investments

Thinking. Its varies person to person. I think in the top list bitcoin is.There are many currencies although, and people also get opportunities in many, its right. But i think many of people will say BTC.           

Bitcoin is the top performing coin on the market in terms of value and trade volume, it also have more than 50 percent market capitalization dominance over the rest of the cryptocurrency market, making the bitcoin market the biggest.

9 minutes ago, Young said:

every coin in the market can turn around be great coin, remember most coins were down due to the fall of btc, so now that btc went up lots of coins which was dead is rising again.

so i think the more btc going up the more rise in all coins. the market will be crazy busy again once btc rise more that it is now.

even now in yobit exchange lots of coins is doing well in trading.

Even if it is a BTC bull, there are coins if you make a good analysis they may rise higher more timers than btc would.

Bitcoin and ethereum are the two coins which is in the race of top digital coin which is performing good in the market there may be a reduction in price of bitcoin but still users and investors have faith in it and they regularly continue with bitcoin. 

Following is the list of coins that performed well throughout the year 2019.

Chainlink

Chainlink has outperformed major coins in the long run as the LINK/USD pair has been surged by 500% and LINK/BTC by 300%. At the beginning of 2019, its price was $0.31 which then moved upward to $0.45 in a period of five months. During the bullish season in July, it raised to $3.74; and then it lost a lot and currently, standing at $1.90.

Binance Coin

Binance coin is also included in the top-performing tokens. BNB’s price was $6 when the year started. It surged to the highest value of the year at $35.20 during the final week of May and showed the percentage of 450% in an upward direction. The third quarter did not prove good for the token as value dropped to $15.79.Now, it is hovering below $14 but overall, it increased by 140% in 2019.

Tezos

Tezos started its journey with 2019 at the price value of $0.47. It then moved in an upward direction and reached $1.06 at the end of the first quarter. It reached its all-time high value of the year in the mid of May at $1.88.During the period of one year, it surged by almost 190%.

Synthetix Network Token

Synthetix Network Token is not a famous token in the crypto markets but it is also included in top-performing tokens of the year. When the year started, it was hovering around $0.07. The token then continued to soar slowly and at the time of writing, its price value is clinging at $1.33.It increased by 200% which is a remarkable achievement on the part of the token

49 minutes ago, badgun said:

Yes they can move ahead of bitcoin because they have very good momentum

Yes that is exactly the point I'm trying to get out here.

I guess there will be an altcoin seson meaning that the altcoins in general will outperform Bitcoin. We've seen it in previous halvings that altcoins sometimes earned multiple times more that Bitcoin.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

As I see from the ending of the last year till the beginning of this year, I think that the binance coin BNB will be the top performing coin in this year 

For now the top performing coins would be litecoin and dash coin and also xrp tokens. These coins and tokens prices are rising really high nowadays. You should keep a look at them. 

At the moment bitcoin is still in control of ups and downs in the crypto market. In addition to bitcoin in 2020 I see the potential of ethereum, ripple and BCH to become the coins of choice according to ranking and transaction volume in the market

COINTELEHUB                                   

I think BAT token perform very good in 2019. BAT token is a crypto browser coin and it is a very good coin and it’s price increase very quickly and there team is so strong. So i think BAT token perform very well.