There is no need to panic. - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

There is no need to panic.

1 hour ago, Mananabasvalin said:

Don't panic because the market will be recover very soon so let us just trust and wait until it was done. This probably is the test for our patience.

what if I tell you that market is not going to recover very soon ? then you'll panic too ?

On 10/21/2019 at 12:13 PM, Dhillon Stephen said:

I do not mind buying at any point as long as I have extra cash. My selling point is $50k and if we reach their I will be selling half of my holding and rest will be in hold forever

Stay focused and do not change your mind for anything. Emotion is the key very everyone gain or loose in the trade or gambling.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:43 AM, Bills said:

I always put the example of the people who bought $ 20k Bitcoin, and who saw it fall to $ 3k, the few who understand the market did not sell cheaper because they know that the price will one day rise much more than $ 20k, which What happens is that they must have the patience to wait for the necessary years.

Mostly they sell it in least value because . They have a feel it can go more low . now every one knows they can hold in stable alt coin think in those days what they did ? they just holded all coin's abruptly.

17 minutes ago, kinggut said:

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

I don't think so.
If Bitcoin in 2 or 3 months can rise in price in 2 or 3 times, then some altcoins can rise in 20 times, or even more...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

10 minutes ago, alexnambawan said:

Yesterday evening I checked the price of bitcoin it rise to $8400 but when I checked it again today there's $1000 difference now I hope this will not going to continue and hoping thay btc will go up in the next days. 

It's something normal, but if you don't need your money for now you can just keep holding and probably in 1 month we can see better prices

9 hours ago, Cryptohash said:

Stay focused and do not change your mind for anything. Emotion is the key very everyone gain or loose in the trade or gambling.

Mostly they sell it in least value because . They have a feel it can go more low . now every one knows they can hold in stable alt coin think in those days what they did ? they just holded all coin's abruptly.

I study the market through phases, and the Distribution stage is where whales usually sell and those who don't know about the market buy there thinking they will go higher.

14 hours ago, xBDT Script said:

You are welcome. These I am sure there are a lot of out there but so far I was able to spot this two and they are really good from heart too.

Quoting to study later, thank for this new thing.

Well make sure you do not buy into some 20+ shitcoins and discover you are 99.99% down and most of they already shut down their project 😊

Holding is not the solution always by the way.

I always analyze the market in that way, with Wyckoff's theory and it has given me very good results, it is very complete and can be complemented with some technical analysis tools.

20 hours ago, Galinghukay said:

Cryptocurrencies exist several years ago. So it will surely exist for a long time. It is all about ups and downs. Expect the the unexpected. The value is volatile and it will always be. But in the future, I hope that it will be more different from this year.

Exactly cryptocurrency has face worst times than this, they started out at way lower price than this, most coins are a thousand times higher than the starting price, prices will improve over time, crypto currency will not end with us.

15 minutes ago, Bills said:

I study the market through phases, and the Distribution stage is where whales usually sell and those who don't know about the market buy there thinking they will go higher.

It is a good trap too small fish mostly a few small fish enter when there are huge rumors in the market and lose a high amount at that time.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:25 PM, phabulu said:

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

Resultado de imagem para btc price starting

Looking at this picture when you need morale gives you peace of mind. a picasso table so unique and van gogh so perfect. I don't panic about the fall of bitcoin.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:25 PM, phabulu said:

Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, no need to panic and sell now, wait a few years, and you will see the true potential of cryptocurrencies.

Resultado de imagem para btc price starting

BTC looks lole the dream from this although the last two years have been a roller-coaster. I totally agree though btc is a holder if your going to have it and not a huge amou t will long term be worth a lot.