There is no need to panic. - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
phabulu

There is no need to panic.

I always put the example of the people who bought $ 20k Bitcoin, and who saw it fall to $ 3k, the few who understand the market did not sell cheaper because they know that the price will one day rise much more than $ 20k, which What happens is that they must have the patience to wait for the necessary years.

3 minutes ago, Nufele said:

Ok now we can hold and wait for the price to rise any moment from now before we start selling / trading

It is best to sell when it is in the distribution stage, it is usually when you determine the ATH at that time it is good to sell, because from then on it will certainly begin to fall.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:54 PM, meowmeow said:

There is a rule called Buy Low and Sell High, where in if the value of the coin drops, try to have some of it and wait for its price to rise. In that case, you might have big profit but it is also a risk. There is a chance that the coin that you bought might take alot of time before it met the value that you wanted so always think before you buy or sell a coin.

But sometimes when a coin is falling and it low people would start buying with the aim that it would pump up, but it even goes down low the more. I think the best holding without a panic mindset

It is never good idea to panic, because you can have only bad decisions in panic. Try to avoid FOMO and FUD.

On 10/16/2019 at 4:04 PM, Giovana B said:

i need to sell many coins every day and its normal i trying to keep the good coins for the future and i need a lot of cold blood to not sell that so low

This is the best way to stay away from holding coins for a very long time, daily trades gives daily small profits, this protect you from rapid price changes and you can hold coins that are very good.

10 minutes ago, Glossy said:

It is never good idea to panic, because you can have only bad decisions in panic. Try to avoid FOMO and FUD.

It is better for a while not to go to the market and not look daily for courses so as not to get nervous and not to make fools. It is better to rest for a few months and let the coins lie on exchanges and wallets and wait for their time

• Useful or interesting 1

1 minute ago, corrao25 said:

It is better for a while not to go to the market and not look daily for courses so as not to get nervous and not to make fools. It is better to rest for a few months and let the coins lie on exchanges and wallets and wait for their time

Yes it is the best to approach to trading with cool head and with good plan. To be a good trader one must think rationally and not with emotions. If trader would think emotionally he would lose a good amount of money in no time.

There is no need to panic the market ain't bad, most coins are stay high compare to the starting price, things will move up it is the nature of crypto currencies, don't sell just hold for a few more months and the prices will start to move upward.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:55 PM, Silvinator said:

You are absolutely right, which he said many times. This is long term. They can gradually accumulate Bitcoin francs and make compound interest so that in a few years the currency has a great value and there you will see the real gains.

When panic occur when trading it makes someone loss half of is funds and sell it off after some days he/she may regret seen the coin rise again

6 minutes ago, Fouaddoss said:

I agree to it. People get panic and then sell their coins immediately and start to have huge losses. If someone is getting into trading.

Best thing is to hold tight without any douting within the heart and focus with determination of it rising again.

6 hours ago, Sumomo said:

ithink for me have agood start of a bsiness remittance thru cypto currency in my country and also paying a bill remittance

Where are you from and what system are you using?

1 hour ago, Fouaddoss said:

I agree to it. People get panic and then sell their coins immediately and start to have huge losses. If someone is getting into trading.

They are mostly new in the community and thinks that bitcoin will rise and not know that it might go down also! weak hands!

5 minutes ago, Silvinator said:

Yes friend. Some of the users began to be very afraid and could not wait to recover their money and sold immediately. Then the market recovered and they lamented that movement.

Some of them sold their Bitcoin at  8,500 and manage to buy again at below 8,000! they are not in panic! they just know how to get more!

7 minutes ago, cakkepe said:

Believing and not panicking is the attitude that we need for us to success. However, those who do panic selling make the price dump and give the others a chance to buy more coins at a dip price.

this is the thing that I actually like about panic seller, many times they create a real good opportunity for others to buy some coins with a very good price

2 hours ago, dustyw said:

Dips like the one we seem to be coming out of have happened during every bull market Bitcoin's been in, and they'll likely continue to happen to shake people out of the markets before a bigger run up happens, especially now that leveraged trading is as common as it is now. Times like these are also great times to buy in at a temporary discount, which is why I always keep a bit of fiat money on the sidelines ready to buy in. If you're thinking for the long term, this isn't much of a concern at all and you have other things to worry about.

Exactly what I think too, try to get the best out of bear market and fill your bags with cheap coins in preparation for next bull run

3 minutes ago, Glossy said:

Exactly what I think too, try to get the best out of bear market and fill your bags with cheap coins in preparation for next bull run

Well imagine you are saying it earlier this years. It seems until we see a bull run the coins are going cheaper everyday. So I think there are really no coin at cheap.

I will only advise anyone to buy altcoin if they know what they are dealing with. If they are good at technical analysis and buying for swing trading then it's okay but to hold long term not all coins are good. One really need to be very picky to pick a coin.

6 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Well imagine you are saying it earlier this years. It seems until we see a bull run the coins are going cheaper everyday. So I think there are really no coin at cheap.

I will only advise anyone to buy altcoin if they know what they are dealing with. If they are good at technical analysis and buying for swing trading then it's okay but to hold long term not all coins are good. One really need to be very picky to pick a coin.

Of course, if someone is hodling altcoin you bet it has to have some value. Before investing in altcoins I always do a research to understand how coin function.

Edited by Glossy

3 minutes ago, Glossy said:

Of course, if someone is hodling altcoin you bet it has to have some value. Before investing in altcoins I always do a research to understand how coin function.

This is the right thing everyone needs to do. We including me (LOL) get so greedy and think that this time the price will start going up and I am going to miss it so we buy but after the buy we see the price is deeping more.

It's frustrating but with proper analysis and understanding the charts one can reduce the habit.

On 10/15/2019 at 4:57 AM, Fouaddoss said:

Well this is true when you got the right coins but i you got yourself some start up project, where after a couple of months the devs start to go quiet and the coin price the dropping like crazy,

That was sad story bro,  I never believe newcomer project,  I always sell their coins or token,  and exchange to bitcoin or others trusted coins

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

4 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

This is the right thing everyone needs to do. We including me (LOL) get so greedy and think that this time the price will start going up and I am going to miss it so we buy but after the buy we see the price is deeping more.

It's frustrating but with proper analysis and understanding the charts one can reduce the habit.

Yes I know, I planned to learn a little of technical analysis myself for months but was too lazy to do it. I wish I know TA so I can plan my trades more carefully.

Just now, Glossy said:

Yes I know, I planned to learn a little of technical analysis myself for months but was too lazy to do it. I wish I know TA so I can plan my trades more carefully.

Well I will suggest you to learn it and play with it using very little money. This is what I am doing too lately after taking some advice from @bitcoworld and @BitcoinCase.

This is really what I am lining in this community. We have some really knowledgeable users who are very much willingly sharing their knowledge.

7 hours ago, cakkepe said:

This digital market not controlling from any end it's only depends on the demand and supply thats why it's ups and down so that's why experts are very positive and they recommend to do wait and hold without panic and pressurised.

Yes but if you see all your coins price falling and you put your savings into that coin how will you respond, people to be careful before investing in a coin, if you invest in a good coin the wouldn't high price drop that will cause you to do serious panic.

Just now, xBDT Script said:

Well I will suggest you to learn it and play with it using very little money. This is what I am doing too lately after taking some advice from @bitcoworld and @BitcoinCase.

This is really what I am lining in this community. We have some really knowledgeable users who are very much willingly sharing their knowledge.

Wow thank you for your help, I will follow these guys so I can learn something from them. Thanks again for recommending 🙂

18 hours ago, Nufele said:

Thank mate you have a good point I like your advice I will put more effort on what you said earlier into practice

What you have to do is know how to identify when it is reaching its peak, after there you can sell, I recommend you read about Wyckoff's theory that has a great role model to learn to identify that stage.

Yes when you invest money in crypto and when you found profit your crypto then don't be panic and quick decision because its dangerous for you and give you loss 

there are a lot of bad or negative news about bitcoin lately. but i hope that bitcoin price will go crazy again in the next year. so i bought again some of it last week for my long-term investment,

Yes, I agree with you . Investing in crypto is not about buying now and sell a few day after , you know? You buy and wait , like you said a few years . The price will probably go up and you will make some nice profit.

10 hours ago, Glossy said:

Wow thank you for your help, I will follow these guys so I can learn something from them. Thanks again for recommending 🙂

You are welcome. These I am sure there are a lot of out there but so far I was able to spot this two and they are really good from heart too.

9 hours ago, Bills said:

Wyckoff's theory

Quoting to study later, thank for this new thing.

20 minutes ago, Fedor00 said:

like you said a few years . The price will probably go up and you will make some nice profit.

Well make sure you do not buy into some 20+ shitcoins and discover you are 99.99% down and most of they already shut down their project 😊

Holding is not the solution always by the way.