What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

On 10/12/2019 at 6:54 AM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

off-course many people do the same as you mentioned above,  buy low and sale high is the perfect act 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 minutes ago, sayyedraza said:

off-course many people do the same as you mentioned above,  buy low and sale high is the perfect act 

Yes, definitely. However, the problem is when is high and when is low? We need to leave our emotions somewhere else and trade rationally.

34 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Yes, definitely. However, the problem is when is high and when is low? We need to leave our emotions somewhere else and trade rationally.

yeah people should learn to keep emotion away from their trading decisions as it can harm them financially, when it comes to emotion anything can happen

2 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Don't understand this my friend. Why are waiting to enter the market? The market is not in bear mode right now. It is in recovery phase and bull run will come soon. Make your funds ready as it may be late for you to enter the market.

We are not really sure is we are in the recovery phase or not, because i'm afraid the crypto market will fall again soon, but yeah my funds are ready to enter the market, it just about the timing to enter.

What is recommended in a definitive bull run is to spend everything you have in USD to pass it to Btc, hence if it is profitable to invest in altcoins because it is certain that they will come up with large percentages, then to Bitcoin reach your ATH it is best to sell those altcoins and take advantage of getting more btc.

1 hour ago, dana33 said:

We are not really sure is we are in the recovery phase or not, because i'm afraid the crypto market will fall again soon, but yeah my funds are ready to enter the market, it just about the timing to enter.

yeah you are right but is there anyway at all to find out we are in a good time or not, to me its really impossible with this whales to say what is our position in  the market

2 hours ago, Mohs3n71 said:

yeah you are right but is there anyway at all to find out we are in a good time or not, to me its really impossible with this whales to say what is our position in  the market

I think no one know are we in a good time or not, maybe the whales are know lol. What i know is after the big crash usually the bitcoin price will recovery, that is a good time to invest on that time.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

I will also probably do the same... it will be the perfect time to do some cashing out and leave a bit to expend during the following bear market...

But this is what everyone is planning, so, it will probably not happen this way for most people... 🙂 all those that have witnessed the last bull run, will not loose the same chance again... let's hope the bull comes very soon 😉

If the bull run happens, I really would like to withdraw my earnings and I'm gonna wait when the market is bearish so I can invest back again in cheap cryptos.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

if it reaches an all time high i will cash out and then buy back during the slip, most people tend to buy during a bull run instead of buying when the price is low which to me is a bad idea

Just now, miskyming said:

If the bull run happens, I really would like to withdraw my earnings and I'm gonna wait when the market is bearish so I can invest back again in cheap cryptos.

i believe that what most smart investors will do. buy low sell high

when the bull run comes, then i will become happy, and i will donate some money in the poor peoples, and needy peoples, and i will also invest some profit in the other new coins for future purpose.

Hard Worker 😎😎

41 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

This is the excellent way to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price keeps the problem in knowing what is the lowest possible price before the rise and what is the highest possible price before the decline

that is the main problem... no one knows which the highest and lowest price will be, so the best we can do is to define target prices for sell levels and buy levels based on historic prices... the less greedy will get less profit, but will also risk less as there is always the danger of not reaching as high or low as we calculated

prepare your self from now bro , go and buy low price coi0sn with good projects  , and then just wait and be paitcen , the bull run is coming and u will be rich 

On 10/12/2019 at 7:26 PM, cryptokram said:

Once the bulls run in the market i will just be sitting and watching the growth of the market price.

I will be one of the happiest holder in the community as i bag a lot of low value tokens which i really thing has the best future among others!

I'll cash in on up to 60% of my holdings, and just enjoy the trend as well with no pressure whatsoever, and they I might buy back in if there is another downtrend.

10 hours ago, dana33 said:

Believe me my friend. According to the time frame of the crypto market cycle we are definitely in the recovery phase. 3k is the lowest point for this cycle. We will not see anything below that. 

6 hours ago, dentolas said:

I will also probably do the same... it will be the perfect time to do some cashing out and leave a bit to expend during the following bear market...

But this is what everyone is planning, so, it will probably not happen this way for most people... 🙂 all those that have witnessed the last bull run, will not loose the same chance again... let's hope the bull comes very soon 😉

Bull run will come in a year or so. Most people in the current market are planning to do what I will do. However, you are missing a point. There will be lots of new flesh in the market. There are lots of newcomers who are waiting for a bull run to enter the market. 

As for me, when the bull run comes my way I will run for my dear life, faraway to safety until the bull has successfully passed then I will come out... 😇

Just kidding around, I will take as much profit as I can and step aside to watch the storm unfold and subsidies. 

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!! 

On 12.10.2019 at 16:54, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

If there's an option to buy coins now, then it's better to start doing it already now. Because after, there's a high probability of being late...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

Just now, Mrpassion said:

If I have enough money I will invest and follow up the bull run up till it reaches the line, and then sell out. I wouldn't have to be that greedy. I will take out my profit out. As soon as possible

So you prefer wait until the bull run starts and then start investing ? why not now while prices are still low ?

I will sell sooner than in last bullrun. I was caught in greed, should have sold when prices skyrocket. I expect bitcoin to move slow in the upcoming months, but expect to gain momentum as the halving in May approaches.

13 hours ago, bichou1584 said:

What are the best currencies to rise in the coming days?
I don't have the patience to invest in the long run
I want a short-term investment in just a few days or weeks

In the short term, the only thing I can recommend is those coins that are Pump and Dump, but it is high risk, there are people who only do that, but it is almost like doing Gambling, it is very delicate, but that is the most fast that you can get quick profits but I reiterate you with a great risk. I really do not recommend it, the other way is to do some scalping in Bitmex, but that is something else.

10 minutes ago, bichou1584 said:

Hello Is this currency for trading on the Yobit platform and I think what is the trading period that advises me before the currency support stops I do not like to enter the party late the degree of risk is great

I have not explored if it has such currencies, because I do not specialize in it, but do not hurry, wait and make your publications here quietly, and leave your money in Bitcoin.

7 hours ago, MyThoughts said:

If there's an option to buy coins now, then it's better to start doing it already now. Because after, there's a high probability of being late...

Exactly. We are in the recovery phase and bull run will come soon. I am not talking about things like end of 2017 as that was a mega bull run. Bull market means a steady but slow increase in the prices.

26 minutes ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Exactly. We are in the recovery phase and bull run will come soon. I am not talking about things like end of 2017 as that was a mega bull run. Bull market means a steady but slow increase in the prices.

are you sure bull run will come soon ? I dont see any bull run in the near future, looks like every one knows when bull run comes but everyone also is losing money in trading

2 minutes ago, Mohs3n71 said:

are you sure bull run will come soon ? I dont see any bull run in the near future, looks like every one knows when bull run comes but everyone also is losing money in trading

We jumped from 3k to 13k? This was a recovery phase. You need to check historical data to understand the 4-year cycle of Bitcoin and crypto market prices.

4 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

If I have enough money I will invest and follow up the bull run up till it reaches the line, and then sell out. I wouldn't have to be that greedy. I will take out my profit out. As soon as possible

Why would you want to invest during the bull run you don't know when the run will stop and there will be a huge decrease again. Why not just invest before the rull run to maximize your profit instead.