What will you do when the bull run comes? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

We're still away from the bull run bun when it comes I hope I will be ready with my coins ready to sell them and buy them back at lower prices and so on until 2040. This is a long game not a short one.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I haven't told anything about mining bitcoins. I just think 2040 will be a point of decision for bitcoin regarding everything. We won't live until 2140 so why bother with that year lol.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

2 hours ago, Madara said:

I haven't told anything about mining bitcoins. I just think 2040 will be a point of decision for bitcoin regarding everything. We won't live until 2140 so why bother with that year lol.

You will never know. 🙂

What if they find a way to cure the aging disease. Singularity is coming. AI may find a way for immortality. 😉

• +2 1

Once the bulls run in the market i will just be sitting and watching the growth of the market price.

I will be one of the happiest holder in the community as i bag a lot of low value tokens which i really thing has the best future among others!

53 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

How do you mean that? An up from 3167$ to 13900$ and then an cool of isnt a bull run for you?

About promissing projects when the bull run starts i enjoy and watch :)= at a certain lvl i cashout ofc 😉

My bull run will start when BTC exceed at least 20k as this point is a milestone and it is an all-time-high point. After that we will see at least 100k (My prediction is around 250k though).

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

7 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

yeah me to. i will hold cash (usually in bitcoin). or buy some coins when they gave you positive signal. but it will risk. we are know, no one predict future about coin, not 100 percent.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I will only wait until the prices reach to my targets and then I will sell and go out of crypto until the next bear market starts, anyway we should spend the money at last for our living

of course participating in parties. I am not a holder, I am just a day trader. when bull run there are many opportunities, the trend almost always goes up. so don't miss any opportunities to take profit. I really hope 2017 can be repeated next year.

4 hours ago, cryptokram said:

Once the bulls run in the market i will just be sitting and watching the growth of the market price.

I will be one of the happiest holder in the community as i bag a lot of low value tokens which i really thing has the best future among others!

and for holders, the bull run moment will definitely be a big party. Especially if the bounce is high, profits will multiply. Comparable with risk and waiting as a holder.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Just now, jumail said:

nd for holders, the bull run moment will definitely be a big party. Especially if the bounce is high, profits will multiply. Comparable with risk and waiting as a holder.

You just hold the amount you can and you must have the guts to take the risk of a long long holding situation. But you must also know the capability of the token/coin you will hold.

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

I will only wait until the prices reach to my targets and then I will sell and go out of crypto until the next bear market starts, anyway we should spend the money at last for our living

Definitely, If there is a bear market there will be bull run which will make us happy who gather the field of bear season. If theres a bull run there will always a bear season after it!

4 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

That's when the real boom boom indicates to start. If you followed the history of bitcoin it was always like that:
All-time high - big drop - it finds its level at 40-60% of the previews ATH and trades there 6-18 Months - it reaches the ATH point and explodes x20-109 times.
In the lower $ levels he made more x ups and since then less and less the last was around x18 so we could see an x8 to x12 up after Bitcoin breaks 20087$

So you think it will go to somewhere between 160k to 250k? That's very similar number I predict, by the way. Everybody says it will go to 100k. I think that is a very modest number. 😄

• +1 1

I wont be bagholding alts like it did the last year, gonna sell at first peak euphoria signs, greed was my fault to hold to 100x instead of getting 50x and i lost even more.

Edited by Caporetto
typo
  • -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, Caporetto said:

I wont be bagholding alts like it did the last year, gonna sell at first peak euphoria signs, greed was my fault to hold to 100x instead of getting 50x and i lost even more.

The best thing is following the bitcoin cycle trends for having an idea when we can cash out. When the bull comes and BTC hit 150k then I will be out. 😄

• +1 1

1 hour ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

The best thing is following the bitcoin cycle trends for having an idea when we can cash out. When the bull comes and BTC hit 150k then I will be out. 😄

Lets hope that 150k$ mark will come and we all come back here and trow a big party, that would be cool. I want bitcoin to be 150k$ in the next bull run too but I doubt this will be the case tho ...I see a maximum of 70-80k$.

36 minutes ago, Madara said:

Lets hope that 150k$ mark will come and we all come back here and trow a big party, that would be cool. I want bitcoin to be 150k$ in the next bull run too but I doubt this will be the case tho ...I see a maximum of 70-80k$.

Why? In all cycles it gave us at least 10x. And bitcoin just started to prove itself as it has been here for almost 10 years. This will convince the institutional money and there will be a “mega” bull run. 

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Caporetto said:

Greed always stops people from getting the profit and cash out, we all want more and more, but next time we should judge better and cash out at the moment the price reached our target and after that dont even check the price again

5 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

The way you are thinking about is same as other people as investers are waiting for the up movement and then withdraw their money before market move to down trend.

• +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

18 hours ago, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

I will enter the market and hoping the price keeps increase and i cash out when i think the price will not go high anymore and then wait until the bear market come.

• +1 1

The most important thing would be to control the emotions and take out our profits and then with some left funds we can play, also it will good in leverage trading as mostly people would be able to predict.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

when the bull will come! I hope that I will be alive at first and for my briefcase I will take advantage of just keeping the piece that gives me confidence I will not go towards cheaper pieces because for me it's just a way to weaken stronger is like inventing small valleys to destroy the great lake

• -1 1
  • +1 2

5 hours ago, Khan said:

The way you are thinking about is same as other people as investers are waiting for the up movement and then withdraw their money before market move to down trend.

Exactly. That's the only way to make high profits from the bull market. You need to be emotionless and set some numeric goals to execute that plan.

I'll wait for the right prices and sell all my coins and go completely fiat. Maybe I'll leave a little btc. After that I will take 2-3 months of rest. I'll leave a little fiat on the exchanges to then invest and trade again. I think few will wait for the bull market

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

15 hours ago, dana33 said:

I will enter the market and hoping the price keeps increase and i cash out when i think the price will not go high anymore and then wait until the bear market come.

Don't understand this my friend. Why are waiting to enter the market? The market is not in bear mode right now. It is in recovery phase and bull run will come soon. Make your funds ready as it may be late for you to enter the market.

2 minutes ago, bitnoval said:

I will kick back and watch all my altcoins rise beyond the sky limit, all I need to do is avoid all my mistake from the last bull run back in 2017 and I'm good to go. The next bull run will be the one that will get me retire for lifer.

Emotionless trading is one of the keys for getting more gain from the next bull.

By the way, what are you altcoins in your portfolio buddy? 

1 minute ago, bitnoval said:

Litecoin, tron, grin and ripple. They are the most stable and promising coin right now. I pray they remain that way ontil the next bull run. I got a lot riding on them.

Yeah but those coins are already had huge gains and won't bring you 100 - 200x in the bull run. You can focus on projects like WAN, LIT, EOS, and SNX to see 100xs.