What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

1 hour ago, Mohs3n71 said:

and this topic is not about the time of the bull run, it's just simply asking what will you do when you feel that the bull run started ? will you try to buy more bitcoin or you will just sell what you already have and cash out ? or anything else that you may do

Certainly cash out once I feel that price falls setting I again and Waite for the circle to restart again hopefully. I know good traders could still take profits in-between but I guess that's not me.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

1 minute ago, igglybuff said:

I would wait for the price of bitcoin to reach an area that would resist and wait for a time to sell in the long term, it is difficult to predict in which bitcoin zone it will go down or up but in high time frames you can have an idea of where the price.

Yeah it is difficult to tell how high the price will go during the bull run, so you should always sell at a price that feels comfortable to you or you might be left out of the bull run and holding your coins until another one comes around.

12 hours ago, Masterrex said:

Bullish market is the best time to trade since the fluctuation of the most cryptocurrency prices will easily return as it was in past 24 hours, and even you can do more buy and sell sessions if the market was uptrend and Bullish score i've been into trading since 2017 thats why im just experience what was the trading experience in the bullish trends like 2017-2018 respectively.

Yes but you always need to be careful as you may end up losing your own portfolio. Those times are for really pro traders who know their stuff very well.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:35 PM, Madara said:

Lets hope that 150k$ mark will come and we all come back here and trow a big party, that would be cool. I want bitcoin to be 150k$ in the next bull run too but I doubt this will be the case tho ...I see a maximum of 70-80k$.

Bitcoin to $150K mark are unbelievable but it can be achievable to consider that much value against 1 bitcoin ! off-course big party time if $150k ! Lets hope for the best . Good Luck 

Thanks

Regards

1 hour ago, mumidamie said:

When the bull run comes,l will prefer to sell and makes my profits,and look at the cheaper coin price to buy.The bull run comes with greatly profitable price in which many people have their best and enjoyable satisfaction

that is the worst thing to do. when the bull run comes that is not the meaning to sell but to wait more.

bull run means every price is going upward and if you will sell once then coming then you just sold at the lowest price which is bad!

Just now, inlanwarc said:

Yеs this is the idеa аnd I аm waiting fоr thаt.  Crypto is a еxсellent markеtplaсе and in this we can make profit whеn the mаrket will go up so muсh whеn it сomes dоwn buy thоsе coin whiсh аrе grеat cоins likе LTС, ЕTH and othеr big соins.

Agreed. Those altcoins you said are helpful as an alternative to bitcoin. Though they have a smaller value, it is still have a price and value. I think I gonna be excited when that day come. We are all excited about that. 

I am a day crypto trader and I make money wither it is the bear or bull markets. I will probably sell off most of the coin I have accumulated through trading into stable pegged coin like USDT - Tether. I know after the bulls comes the bears, I will have enough to use for my day trading in the new season and buy even more coin than I sold during the bulls market.

It might take the opportunity to do short trading and get some profit before correction or bear trend comes. When it is at the limit I will sell a few assets that I get from the short trading and invest it in some altcoin or invest box like in yobit. Well, everyone has their own plan, how about you guys?

I would start buying alts coins like XRP or BCH and wait for them to rise at double their price. Although I see a new bull run with little chance of it happening.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

A lot of people think the same way, but at that time the market was excited and so was your mentality, just afraid you wouldn't pull out when the market started going down and you just thought it was adjusting.

DYNAMIC INTEREST RETURN

https://hodium.com/?ref=cnguchi

On 10/13/2019 at 1:35 AM, Madara said:

Lets hope that 150k$ mark will come and we all come back here and trow a big party, that would be cool. I want bitcoin to be 150k$ in the next bull run too but I doubt this will be the case tho ...I see a maximum of 70-80k$.

That's pretty much of an unrealistic price to assume Bitcoin will attain, there is sign whatsoever signifying that Bitcoin will even reach $50,000 anytime soon.

The bullish trend stage for me has already started for some time, what has taken is the amount of new inventors in the market, it is something big but the good is yet to come.

On 10/13/2019 at 12:09 PM, bitcoworld said:

IMO Bitcoin will suffer a huge resistance at 50 and 100K we have to relax and see how he will go through there. If he smokes these levels like in 2017 I really dunno how healthy this is. I really am hoping for a slow Bullrun where Bitcoin will go up but not explode. This would be the best scenario as if he goes to hard up we can expect him again to come down heavily.

Your opinion is right but no one knows the right time for the up movement and you can not guess the market trend from different predictions.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

when bull run comes i cought it and sell then i invest money and earn a lots of money.it's very pleasure for me 

On 10/31/2019 at 4:38 PM, jayjaybrand said:

I have been holding mybitcoin and other cryptocurrencies since 2017 so maybe in the coming bull run I will convert it

Didn't you buy in before the 2017 bull market? I assume if you did you should have sold off and reinvest after 2017 and not hodl from 2017 till now. I hope the next bull market will be favourable.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

On 10/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Just like you, maybe I will immediately cash all my coin assets until the market stabilizes again. And once the merger starts to have a bright spot, I'll start slowly to buy it back with a smaller amount to find out what the market is like.

15 hours ago, Muneeb said:

60% selling of your coins is a great idea but i sell my 80% or 100% because last time coins give me good profit but i am not sell my coins and wait for the high more but now this time i sell my coins and wait again when the market will comes down and buy that coins again.

Why I  will choose to sell just 60% is because no one really knows what will be the peak of the bull run, so I'll just save the 40% for another big increase in case it continues.

I will cashout. i divided in 2. 50/50. the 50% i invest a small business and I can buy what i want and my family wants.. and the half i can keep for the future. So we can be not supper everyday.

I think the bearish market is over and sideways trend is what we are seeing happening now.  It is something that we should be happy of as the market has started looking healthy again.  The volume is increasing and almost all the indicators are showing sign of bullish trend

When bulls run, it is a natural act to escape, hide, or take refuge in a high place, so it is better to choose a good currency and store it for some time or sell cryptocurrencies against the dollar and wait.

Probably i will cash out. And divided in 2. 50-50. the 50% i will keep for my family future. And the rest i will buy my family want and needs. And i invest a small business, so we cannot be worry about our daily expences. 

probably when the bull phase of the market arrives i will sell all the altcoins that are now worth little and buy ethereum which is my favorite...

1 minute ago, BadCurt777 said:

My bull run will start when BTC exceed at least 20k as this point is a milestone and it is an all-time-high point. After that we will see at least 100k (My prediction is around 250k though).

You probably bought the bitcoin price of 20k and now you expect it to grow there again) If honestly I would not be so optimistic that bitcoin would ever reach the price of 100k dollars. After all, to rise to such prices, it must be necessary. Who will buy it for $ 100k if it is not used?

I would like to have more money saved for when bitcoin goes to an area and gives me a good purchase ticket, maybe 3k again would be a good option to buy and wait for bitcoin to rise.

I probably think the next Bull will be in 2020, very soon from here, because I think bitcoin halving is really big event and after bitcoin halving in 2020 the block rewards will be generated to only half of bitcoins as campared to bitcoins generated today. In this way due to limited supply & less bitcoins in Market will definitely bring scarcity and new bull run will start, it's my thinking.