What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

I will choose a time to sell and withdraw fiat money to do jobs or invest in other fields and wait for the market to come down to my buying point.

On 10/12/2019 at 10:22 PM, Silvinator said:

Well apparently you have already made a decision. You do not indicate that you have money invested, but you can leave something in BTC and wait for the price to rise gradually. BTC and Eth use it as a means of long-term savings.

Waiting for the price up is the good decision but it is not confirmed that it will move up trend or move to down trend and the market is already crash.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

You don't have to make things complicated when we once reached again the bull run. As for the people that are very much excited to it, we need to prepare our pockets and take the money from the coins that we held for a very long time.

8 minutes ago, Khan said:

Waiting for the price up is the good decision but it is not confirmed that it will move up trend or move to down trend and the market is already crash.

uncertain prices will rise, we must know the trading strategy,                                                                                          if you want to invest it's different again!

4 hours ago, bobXsingular said:

Many people are of the opinion that in December the price of coins will increase. And I also have the same opinion. And this is a great opportunity to pull the coins. And we can also get price coins at very low prices. When December comes, of course, we are prepared to sell it.

It is very possible that what everyone is waiting for does not happen. It is not excluded that Bitcoin will find its bottom in December.

On 10/12/2019 at 2:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Love this opinion buying low and selling high which gives profit at all means.

44 minutes ago, chelseast said:

Yet, we are still preparing for it as we look for more resistance to build up and make a way to have bull runs at the right time. A little bit excited to see it happens again and so we all been compensated for more than a year of patiently waiting and holding our coins. It could be a big smile to all of us by then when it showcase to us in the coming days.

All are still waiting for the bull run to come it would make people invest more and gain from it.

2 hours ago, Dammyrichie said:

Love this opinion buying low and selling high which gives profit at all means.

All are still waiting for the bull run to come it would make people invest more and gain from it.

Yeah, I hope the bull run comes in before the quantum computers are here. Most of the old currencies are vulnerable to this invention so we need to be prepared.

indeed a bull run or increase in bitcoin prices will occur at the end of this year but it all depends on the buyer or request, because there is already good news such as the existence of a bitcoin halving day then it should have an impact on bitcoin so that prices rise.

still between the two possibilities, between rising or falling back. but when looking at the market, it is now slowly improving, even though the surge is not too significant. but I am quite happy to see this, hopefully it can go up and get better again.

Hopefully the market will gain more promising demand as it takes towards bull run. Many speculative ideas will come in the midst of it, and we might not notice that we're able to surpass all those past challenges. If this begun to be strong, it will sustain it's momentum and move up higher to the highest price that ever recorded in history. Same as what we've experienced with the first bull run, many of us thought bull run was unstoppable but still there's a right time for all of it. During those days when price was too high, just expect sudden downfall to happen.

I don't know, maybe the best thing to do for us is just wait till it happens. We don't need to pressure ourselves because this bearish market has really taken a big toll for all of us. So if the bull run happen next month, then good for everyone. But let me remind everyone that the price we all wanted to see will not happen overnight. It will take months or even years before we can finally see another all time highs in the horizon. So let's just sit back and relax and wait for it to happen, eventually we will reach there.

On 10/22/2019 at 8:48 AM, Jakezyrus said:

When it comes I would sell all my coins or trade it. The value of coins in bullrun is getting bigger so i can benefit and i hope that the run will come even more longer.

I suggest you  do not sell all your coins .Hold some coins and make profit from them next time.because if you sell all of your coins and buy them again you would be paying fees on them again.why not save your fee and time buying them again.and you already have them in your wallet or exchange and easily to convert or transver .some time when you buy again those coins you face difficulties.i have this kind of experience .So think about my suggestion.it would  help you.

it all depends on how events develop. if 2017 happens again with a rapid fall, many will give up Bitcoin at the first sign of a big fall. But with constant growth, I will wait for everyone.

22 minutes ago, dakilangisako@ said:

I will target a price and wait to get to that price and then sell and cash my money and wait for the crypto. market to calm down. 

If your target price does not come what would you do ? Would you not sell your BTC  or Coins which are on hold .Make profit at the moment do not expect very large profit  this will be very good for You.Or Sell half of them and hold half  for more price rise and make profit from it.and why wait for price fall do trade on price fall make more profit from it.

4 hours ago, meowmeow said:

Same thing I will do. I will withdraw some of my coins or the price of it suits the price that I want. After that I will wait for it to dump and buy some of it again and the process goes on and on.

Yeah! We are here to make some profits, right? I hope newcomers support the market and we can easily liquidate our investments! Let see.

i will probably sell all my coins and wait for the tome where market stop its bull run so i can buy more coins than usual and also it is good tome to buy coins because it is cheap and also a large pool for it so it is time for us to wait for the right time

I won't sell anything until bitcoin reaches my target of 50k, it can be tomorrow or in the next 50 years, when ever it reached that price I'll cash out completely and say say goodbye to bitcoin 😄

I buy some coins and wait for the bull run. I safe some coins like ETH, LTC, and some other good coins and now i am waiting for the big bull run in the crypto market. Crypto is a good business and in this business we can make good money through buying some good coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Perhaps I will cash out the money and wait for the market to cool. When we enter the bear market, I will look for the best promising projects and buy them at the lowest prices. Or prepare yourself now, bro, go buy coi0sn with good projects at a low price, and then just wait and be careful, the bull will start soon and you will be rich. In any case, you will make a profit. 

yeah of course some people maybe will sell out all of their coin to get the profit, then wait till the price stable or wait for another bear market to buy some cheap coins again. buy cheap, sell high. and don't be greedy.

48 minutes ago, bobjoemega said:

When that happen my friend, i will only buy some best Altcoin like: ETH, XRP, WAVES and DOGE, because i'm pretty sure they will be in their lowest prices, at that time.💖

If you're trading with big portfolio then go with waves and zec in the next bull run because these are at ATL right now and they will be pumping hard. Xrp isn't going to be in my bag at all and eth might only do 2x tops.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Bullish market is the best time to trade since the fluctuation of the most cryptocurrency prices will easily return as it was in past 24 hours, and even you can do more buy and sell sessions if the market was uptrend and Bullish score i've been into trading since 2017 thats why im just experience what was the trading experience in the bullish trends like 2017-2018 respectively.

No one knoe that what is time for bull run but when you analuze that market hit most down trend and thwn you inveat your payments in most papular coin and hold it for some days or month then you earn money from them

4 hours ago, muneebzafar889 said:

No one knoe that what is time for bull run but when you analuze that market hit most down trend and thwn you inveat your payments in most papular coin and hold it for some days or month then you earn money from them

and this topic is not about the time of the bull run, it's just simply asking what will you do when you feel that the bull run started ? will you try to buy more bitcoin or you will just sell what you already have and cash out ? or anything else that you may do

3 minutes ago, Dada said:

I will be ready and watching my coins that i have been held for quite some time grow and give me the profit i have been waiting for and then before that bull run ends i will sell my coins at a good price and then have my profits again.

Keep 'em up buddy. Your precious coins will result in higher income. We expect for the stability of bitcoin and should give us a way to finally trade them for good when the right time comes.