What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

On 10/12/2019 at 2:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

This work out very well and easy to practice, buying low and selling high it a way of gaining in a short term

2 hours ago, Juhe786 said:

I am pretty sure that bull run will come next year and hence collecting crypto right now is the best way now. Because we can make huge profits. Now we are in bearish state and it is better to invest now than to regret later. I will sell a prt of my crypto bag when bull run comes 😉 

All having been waiting for the next bull run at 2020 which would be a great year of earning

I will wait for some days and sell my coin to usd when it would raech to triple. And then i will cash out. 

On 10/18/2019 at 2:39 AM, Retno said:

I will buy some coins before that happens. But i don't know indicator when Bull run comes. So i just buy coin in lower price, and sell it if pump

When the correlation between BTC and alt-coins reverses resulting a growth in Bitcoin dominance in the entire cryptocurrency market. So, when this correlation starts diluting, it’s one of the signs for Bitcoin bull run

Bulls will not come for one day. As soon as the price rises for several days in a row, you can invest and wait a short period. After making a profit, withdraw a part

In cryptocurrencies market, to earn good profit from trading you should have good strategy and the best strategy is to sell on high and buy from low. During trading always follow trend.

On 10/14/2019 at 1:22 PM, bichou1584 said:

What are the best currencies to rise in the coming days?
I don't have the patience to invest in the long run
I want a short-term investment in just a few days or weeks

I suggest you to do trading with altcoin because it's for a daily profit as you tell.  and the Bitcoin for long term process. 

But remember short term process is very risky for you if you newbie in trade market. First you do trading with any altcoin at first check history then follow the charts and if you understand about it so you can do trading if you do the all process so the 70% chances will be do profit and the 30% percent chances of loss.

6 minutes ago, IMRAN007 said:

when it happened i'll cash out all my money and going for a world tour

Will you throw a party? Nobody is throwing a party here? Guys you are sooo greedy, I must tell. You will have millions of dollar and no throwing party?! LOL.

3 minutes ago, IMRAN007 said:

there no need to throw a party because when btc pump, at that time everywhere people fell party time and make party

LOL. Won't you invite me to your party then? I will throw a party in Bahamas bro and will invite every people who says BTC will die. I will make them belly dancers. LMFAO. 

I will sit on my chair like pilot and sell my coins on good price .i am waiting for that bull this time this will be bigger and stronger from last time.the price will go up to  20K $ .all.my coins will be go higher and i will cash them .😁

Enjoy, and pass everything to BTC, If I have FIAT money in my bank accounts what I would buy as much as I can in Bitcoin, because it is certain that that will continue to rise.

4 minutes ago, anapaulacx said:

i pass everything to btc even my fiat because this makes it a lot of money in the future which is because all of this can happen very good way of getting money.

It is a very risky decision but if your intuition made you do it, hopefully it does, sometimes it works and I congratulate you, hopefully this market will become bullish very soon.

Before halving, I recommend that all investors advance the cost of bitcoin up in price. The higher the price of bitcoin before halving, the higher the probability of a double price increase. 

I will wait still the prices pickup good and sell all my coins and wait until things settles on the market and buy again, this is the best way to handle bull run, bull run can price dangerous if you buy in at the end of the run, you will be left with coins that you wouldn't able to sell for profits.

1 minute ago, ashasanga said:

What everybody will do, buy more and watch the show, while i drink my coffee and smoke my cigarette slowly, but also be careful that it does/t turn upside down.

The best thing to do is to buy all what you need and make your bags full before the bull starts to run!

Once bull run starts we should be sitting on our couch watching the market flying to the moon! 

Remember guys! buy at low and let the bull run go when you are done!

4 hours ago, Saladdin said:

Sometimes it's necessary to stay into one project than waiting.. it's sometimes more profitable than any other projects

Exactly! The only way you can get your financial freedom is making a good investment. It doesn't matter if it is 100 dollars or millions. If you find the right project you would make a fortune. 

On 10/12/2019 at 8:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

Cash-out will be the way for every people who have bitcoin, and I will do the same as them. I am sure that many people are waiting for that moment while they still collecting and saving more bitcoin from many sources. But we still need to be patient because we don't know when the bull market will comes, and we have a good time to buy many coins still while it's at a low price. Don't be late to hold many altcoins from now on while we still have a chance because when the bull market comes, you will not have a chance to buy at a low price.

It depends on how many coins i had to these moment, probably i'll buy more coins that now are much cheaper and will hold it

26 minutes ago, iamaruf said:

Yeah,i will not sell my btc. Yeap i will sell my altcoin maybe 80℅-90% but i will not sell my btc.i think btc is my future.also after selling my altcoin i will buy more btc.  

but sometime the drop happens very fast that you can't actually sell in your desired price,

I didn't understand this part of your post anyway

I think btc will give me a good return than the bitcoin.i believe in this

I would probably sell part of my portfolio, and then HODL the rest. If prices would start falling again I would buy some more crypto 🙂

On 10/19/2019 at 7:57 PM, John11 said:

Sell all my coins because after the bull run it will probably come a bearish market and then the prices will drop down again. Better be happy with a small profit than with no profit at all

selling all your coins before the huge drop in prices come is a good idea, you can buy again, right after the bull finish pumping the bears will come to bring prices down.

10 minutes ago, SUGI5091 said:

And if after you buy still falling not rising what will you do ? Kidding bro ...😊😊😊

Yups thats good reason we become trader buy when low sell it when hight ...lol

I hope that it won't fall any more and if it does that when bull run comes the price will be so high that it won't matter

13 hours ago, playerduo said:

Panicking are around the market, they always react every time the price down. A down price of $2k is indeed a big dump but we should remain focus and not panic, we can still expect another pump in the next days I’m confident about this one but I doubt for those week emotions to stop from reacting in the market.

Well the reduction has already happened and it is clearly much more than $ 2k. Bitcoin has recovered to $ 13k and now the price is $ 8k. He has already dropped $ 5k. So people are worried. The pump in the coming days I do not think that will happen. A strong pump can start even closer to the date btc halving.

Just now, hocsinhbt said:

there is a ton of differences between the trends in 2013 to 2015 and 2017 to 2019 but the past year has proven that most people in bitcoin market don't seem to care about those differences and still insist on repeating the same patterns as before which i believe is the main reason why the bear market of 2017 lasted this long and this large.

Those type of people will just get hurt because of their wrong believes, and they should learn some lessons

On 10/12/2019 at 2:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

By the way, the price of bitcoin is going down now
Watch the market well
Maybe up to the price you want to buy
Because I bought from a platform for 7590$ 

Life is great and enjoy it

10 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

By the way, the price of bitcoin is going down now
Watch the market well
Maybe up to the price you want to buy
Because I bought from a platform for 7590$ 

What are you talking about? I said "when the bull market comes". There will be lots of ups and downs till we get into the bull market.