What will you do when the bull run comes? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
seriousguywithfunnypants

What will you do when the bull run comes?

it is a simple logic for everyone that when the market because down people buy the currency and when the market goes up people sell it so I will do the same when the bull run will come

• +1 1

This is a great opportunity to see how cryptocurrencies fit into the world on a daily basis. Most of us are looking for the best opportunity to invest in projects that have a great impact in the cryptographic world, for this reason many people are in this forum in search of information and to know the best project to invest and that the high market arrives, sell wait a bit and buy in another project, so on. This is the best way to invest in projects that have a future.

• +1 1

I would sell it but i wouldn't say that i would sold it completely as i would wanna keep some of it right there and i can manage alot of stuffs again as hard as it is the leftovers were used for something else and it depends anyway.

Actually bull run is started. And to be frank what I am doing is that I am storing each pie of bitcoin that I can have. I am buying bitcoin with all money that I have. I am storing the payment from cryptotalk. And I am sure that as this bull run end I will be able to make a very good profit.

We all sometimes stop trading, especially when the prices do not calm down and everyone enters and many at this stage lose a lot of money due to the sudden change.

Dear friend if it happens that there will be a bull run in cryptocurrencies then I will sell my cons to earn profits that I buy at low prices I think everyone would do this because the trading is that we buy coins at low prices and then sell them at their high.

• +2 1

Unfortunately there is not much to be done by me because I do not have that much capital yet, but maybe the right thing to do if Bitcoin reached fifty thousand Dollars as expected is to transform it to USDT and then when it cools down I can buy it again and thus I will have more bitcoin than what I originally had.

• +2 1

it is the best time to sell your coins and to cash out your investments and also your profits and that is what I do and most of the people do who were waiting for the bull run.

I just hold my coins until run stopped. I think this is the best way of doing profit from bull runs. Never invest on coins when bull run begun. This is wrong step you will lose if you do this mistake.

• +1 1

I haven't yet decided. Whenever the price rises I feel that the price will rise up higher if I sell it now. once it goes higher I won't be able to buy it again.  So I am too nervous to sell it. 

You must publish a special topic about the currencies that you invested on the date you wrote the topic, because the prices are currently very high for all cryptocurrencies,
Currently we are all waiting for a good correction opportunity on a lot of currencies, to be able to buy at good prices to make a profit.

• +2 1

I think it will be safer to cash out during the bull run so that you can save your crypto currencies from depreciating but maybe getting them back may be a problem if their prices have risen very much after the bull run.

I haven't thought about that yet, as I'm trying to learn as much as possible about trading, as I'm very excited to also learn how to make my money grow by doing this, or also hold some cryptos when I have some money together.

As for me, I monitor the market and wait until the prices rise and reach the top, I make the sale, I wait for the market to calm down, and I return to buy and so I repeat the process regularly to get good financial gains

This is the best thing we can do in a crazy market move

• +3 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:54 PM, seriousguywithfunnypants said:

Probably I will cash out and wait till the market cools down. When we enter in the bear market I will research to find the best promising projects and buy them at their low.

When I enter the bear market I find best and profitable coin or currency  and buy this . And when the bill run is come I will cash out . It is the best time for selling. You can take a good profit in this during.

There are two terms in the market one is bull and the second is Bear when you feel that the bull market is comes you should to sell your all coins to get the good profit but when you feel that the market is beer you should to purchase some coins for the good time

the best thing to do is to buy the cryptocurrency now and wait for the bull run and in the bull run you will be able to make a lot of money out of your investments

This is the basis for successful investment, buying on the landing and selling on the rise, and then moving away a little from the market until these currencies fall, but with the progress of time we notice the currencies rising dramatically and perhaps we will not witness major drops in price like that which happened before.

Dear friend, if you are confident of your ability to enter this race, you must enter, the adventure is good, and we must all participate in the experience to test our capabilities and our self-confidence.

• +2 1

Oh, I am really waiting for the upside to see what happens, I have a bunch of currencies that I want to sell when the price goes up, then I buy other currencies at a low price, but I think it takes time, I will wait for that time and see what happens.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think that the period of fluctuations is a great opportunity to gain profits by trading, but for investment there are several good currencies that we can profit from in a guaranteed way, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, dogee, Obi, and others

There are 2 scenarios, if I have some altcoin I will exchange kebitcoin until the bull trend goes wrong and resell it and buy altcoin again and the second scenario is more or less the same as doing cash out and waiting until the market is stagnant or bearish.

Yes mate, I agree with you, that is the best strategy, when the bullrun comes,and the prices are high, we sell what we have and then wait until the prices has dropped again then we buy as much as we could, but it important to look at coins that have a prospective future that can make us more profits.

When the market is bullish, I will trade using Bitcoin. When the market is bearish it would be nice if we buy Bitcoin or Ethereum, if we invest in a project I think it is risky because of many fraudulent projects and failures. Buying a well-known cryptocurrency carries less risk of loss than investing in a new project. While there have been several successful projects, many have failed and become scams.