Is there any way to find that this topic is already written. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albey mathews

Is there any way to find that this topic is already written.

no there is no any kind of feature is there still, but this should be made by the moderators because if we write on the same topic then our comment will get deleted after writing a content so that's why this feature should be there.

I tthinks that's you can try to use the search button to search if there have already the topic that's has been written, but I don't have much sure because I don't using it before

On 2/28/2020 at 3:53 AM, Albey mathews said:

There are many problem faced by people the main problem that I face is that how to identify that this comment had been already posted or not if we post same topics then Oru account will be banned say anyways that we can prevent because I am a beginner I have many thinks to ask.

Hello dear friend.  Beginners face many difficulties, the first time they join the forum, the most important of which is to know whether you have responded to the post or not and to find out that we look next to the post if it is black then you have responded to the post

If you want to put a topic, you should search using the search feature for it if it exists with the same idea or not. If the post is a comment, then you should read the previous comments if their number is small and if the number of comments is large, you can comment without any problems.

You open up what you are discussing and clarify it well with the goal that we can comprehend and give you a thought of what you can discover and what won't be found and how you will profit. Much appreciated

Yah there is.. We can see before every topic there is a chat or messaging sign .. If the sign is dark or black then know that you already posted comment in that but if the sign remains white that means you didn't do comment earlier

When you want to post in a section, there's a search button, you can use it to search for keywords from your topic and see if it's already posted or not

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes my dear friend you are not only member many newbie are facing this problem.Don't my friend if you previously do comment on the same topic then it is given that new topic begin here. Then you should not do post on that topic.

You can click to your profile and then click to the button that's says view your activities, so that's there you'll be able to see all topics that's you have already discussed

Yes Friend you can know  about  the post on which you have already post a comment.  In left  side of topics  You can see message icon they  will apear black when you have already  comment on any topic.

I think is any member before writing the topic doing some search in the search bow of this forum I think they will not do the same topic, so is good if you search first before introducing your topics. Because there are a lot of topic talk about the same thing.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

here are many of the quandary between altogether the beginner and too this crisis is one of them we container date in the beginner partition that nearby are black and pasty portion if it becomes black subsequently the stake we before now in print and if it is sallow after that it by now blank.

if you are confused if you have already commented on a topic or not , you can check the icon of topic that gets dark mark when you comment on that , if you want to know if any topics is already been created or not , just simply use search bar

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are many problem faced by people the main problem that I face is that how to identify that this comment had been already posted or not if we post same topics then Oru account will be banned say anyways that we can prevent because I am a beginner I have many thinks to ask.

Your account won't get banned if you have a post deleted. You campaign counter will just go down in yobit. You won't recieve a warning either. Cryptotalk only sents warning to clear spams and bans accounts that plagiarize content to create posts with minimum effort. Just try to create posts that provide good information on what's going on in the crypto space, and always read the rules of each section of the forum until you memorize and follow them.

Well it's very easy to identify post that has already been commented on , always note that the message icon with complete black spot are the ones that has been commented on while the one with small black and white are post which has not been commented on.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can easily use the search bar function. Just enter a keyword in the search bar and search for topics with this keyword. If the idea hasn't been posted yet, simply post this topic and it will not get deleted if it's not duplicated.

Yes good thing to inquire my friend just some of our comments might get dupicated just think to provide accurate information through your comment i strongly suggest you to go through guidelines once.

Yes, ther is a way to find the topic is written or not. For that you have to go on your profile and then you can search the topic either the topic is written or not.   

Hello my friend
I believe you can enter your personal page on the site, see your comments, and avoid contradictory comments on the same post

The subject where the comment is left is tinted in black. Where the user did not leave a comment, tinted in white. 

ciao my friend
I consider you know how to insert your not public folio on the site, guarantee your comments, and keep away from contradictory interpretation on the matching publish

You will comprehend if you disclose commented on this judgment and how to rule out in partially commenting in the future. This is a really up feature. If you broadcast at the gone astray share out of a subject, at this time is a message sign. If the communication splotch is black, it indicates that you let before at this instant commented on that section

I do not know, maybe if you see a topic that is look a like  yours. It is hard to know if it is already written. Maybe just create a unique topic so that you are guaranteed that is not already written.

An icon marked with a message next to the topic you post here will be completely blacked out.  And the ones that are completely white, you haven't posted yet.

• Useful or interesting 1