Is there any way to find that this topic is already written. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Albey mathews

Is there any way to find that this topic is already written.

Search on the topics in the secrch that will be enough for you to have the answer good luck for you .

1 minute ago, moudar92 said:

I don't think that commenting more than once on the same topic may lead to a ban, but your comments should not be frequent and unhelpful.

Yes it is normal maybe some one want to make more information or reply a comments normal.

to understand it you should see left and if in that respect you can check with dark icon that implies you in the beginning denote and if you don't see lightlessness i con that implies you haven't published efficient yet.but i think not even  a retardant we want some to a tight berth that's the manner.

On 2/28/2020 at 3:20 AM, hamadahajali said:

If you mean comments on the same topic, then there is no problem with that. If you mean writing articles, you should search for the topic that you will write through the search box and you will know if someone wrote the same topic before you or not.

Thats what we should support to know, and is was very good idea.

Hello my dear friend. I'm new here so i dont have any idea about it. This is the reason I'm only doing replies on others posts. Because i dont know what topic should i write of if it already exists or not. 

On 2/28/2020 at 6:58 AM, Prince90 said:

The mesaage icon on the left which is full dark black are the topics in which you have already posted your comments , so just avoid those topic and move to the next one.

IMG_20200227_102519.jpg

I also had this issue and I was wondering that anyone will bring the solution in pictures. Thank you for guiding us.

A simple search on the top right corner will reveal the topics that have already been covered. To know the topics you participated in, click on the activity icon on the top left corner. Even so, you are allowed to comment on a topic more than once.

13 hours ago, Huncho said:

It might be written but it depends on the concept of how your writing, you shouldn’t steal words 

Stealing is not that bad of course if he or she using it to make good topic and creative one.

yes dear your question is good . and I studies and search into the forum. I found that search box is there for look whether this topic is already mentioned or not. and for comments the dark highlighted topics shows that we have already commented that topic.

I am in addition new at this time and I and catch a number of evils despite the fact that differentiating between the topics which I gain by now commented on. sense the interpretation I maxim it that is black tap on the missing boundary of the subject next you include before now commented on the issue

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

To find out if a topic exists, you can do a search on the website and if you find a similar topic, click on it and look at the answers so that you don't have to post the same topic.

There are two ways to find out that the topic is already writtem either u should recognise the topic either u did or not or u have to check in ur peofile wheather u have did that or not. 

People often start writing direct comments without reading. They are experiencing the problem of this by banning it in the future. I have seen information about it in a few subjects. You mentioned it here. Thank you

Yes, you can do this by activating notifications, where you will receive all comments or notifications that will occur on all your posts or your posts on others' publications. You have previously published how to activate notifications

We can know the topics that were previously written by using the search button. As for the comments, we can find out if we comment through the chat signal on the topic if it is a black signal meaning that we have responded.

You can search for a post from the search list and check if the topic is published or not, but with comments you find it difficult to search, there are a lot of comments

Already Commented topics Massage icon gray and not commented massage icon is white some users shared screenshot you can read in beginning i also faced this problem.

You can notice it on the chat icon besides every topic title, 2 black meaning you already commented on it,2 gray icon means you commented on it through quoted, no icon meaning you just read it and white and black meaning you haven't commented on it.

Its a nice question there about how to find out if the topic you want to post has already been posted and the way to find out is to use the search section on the top right corner of the dashboard to search on that topic you want to post and you will be able to have a view on all related similar topics to your suggested one if theris any.

On 2/28/2020 at 6:53 AM, Albey mathews said:

There are many problem faced by people the main problem that I face is that how to identify that this comment had been already posted or not if we post same topics then Oru account will be banned say anyways that we can prevent because I am a beginner I have many thinks to ask.

Yes friend this forum have a option to se that topic is already posted here or not you have use the search options to see that this post is already here or not 

Also at the beginning it was what cost me the most, but then I realized that what you have not read is marked in bold and if you have already commented on the text it is of normal color. In the image above it appears to make you clear.

There is no such option in the forum yet, all you have to do is check all the pages and search for previous responses to you just as I do personally.

This is very simple - you need to look at the icon next to the topic -if it is empty, then you did not answer this topic, and if it is black, then you answered it earlier

653193613_.png.96838ac105574ec3e10a7cfca57a99b3.png

firstly off the complete fastidious philosophy everyone  believe like this .i reflect you preserve correspond with on search  carton on eminent of the location and search them if your focus by now produced at that moment your job is spam or perhaps your advertise will be deleted but at hand is several of us who is like to make new marker thats not well-behaved

yes of course..just look at the left of the post..there is a mark like  messages..if they are black then you have seen this post and replied..and if the above one is white then you didn't reply it and you can reply..

good luck