The terrible decline in NANO. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptoya11

The terrible decline in NANO.

Everyone of us knows or does not know the nano currency whose price is about $ 40, and investors have put their money in it where the price was $ 1 and since days investors have sold everything they own and the price of Nano has now decreased to $ 0.5 and it reflects a loss for those who bought it at $ 40 and who bought it with 1 $, Will Nano's currency expire or not, let's hear your opinion

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Requesting to move this to Coins / Tokens Talk section.

Nevertheless, such coins are a reault of a pump and dump scheme. Investors are tricked into investing huge amounts of money on these coins, not knowing that the pumps are all artificial, and thatthese coins areonly made of hype and nothing more than to be worth investing, no utility or anything.

That's why investments should be well-though of before executing.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

NANO will only survive if the project owners make a massive pumping of currency or add a new feature, otherwise its end will be at stake

THINK POSITIVE

When we see any a coin from 40 USD don to below than 1 USD some times we take a panic about! for this reason some we can trust just on Bitcoin no more, with Bitcoin we can recover any loss in the future.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 2/29/2020 at 5:44 AM, PiroSense said:

Requesting to move this to Coins / Tokens Talk section.

Nevertheless, such coins are a reault of a pump and dump scheme. Investors are tricked into investing huge amounts of money on these coins, not knowing that the pumps are all artificial, and thatthese coins areonly made of hype and nothing more than to be worth investing, no utility or anything.

That's why investments should be well-though of before executing.

Iam sorry but how to move? i tried to do this

Nano was called Railblocks before they rebranded. It's price was not $1 but $0,01 in the beginning of 2017 and ended the year at around $35. So they've actually managed a 3500x rise in their price. So if you just bought one dollar in January 2017 you would have ended with around three thousand. Totally out of the ordinary for an asset. The result is an endless dump and it will probably end where it begun. There is no hope for this investment. It was just a gigantic pump and dump. 

13 hours ago, chrislynn said:

Oh nano if one time on 40$ then now less than one USD why you invested on these kind of project that are pumping due to manipulation in the prices because it is impossible legitimacy project drop 100%.

If coin dumped like nano, it's good to buy in this time , from 1 month nano was 1$ and now 0.5$ we can buy now and after few days price go 1$ . Very interesting earnings....

On 2/28/2020 at 2:01 AM, cryptoya11 said:

Everyone of us knows or does not know the nano currency whose price is about $ 40, and investors have put their money in it where the price was $ 1 and since days investors have sold everything they own and the price of Nano has now decreased to $ 0.5 and it reflects a loss for those who bought it at $ 40 and who bought it with 1 $, Will Nano's currency expire or not, let's hear your opinion

Nano is a good project with limited supply and also it provides fast and feeless transactions due to a structure in which all accounts use their own blockchains instead of central chain. So it could recover in future and attract people with good features.

6 hours ago, CryptoVicky said:

I think Nano don't have much potential to go up in price. It is Seems like just a crap coin with no development or any great news about the coin.

Yes, i saw its telegram groups too, it has no any new followers or no buyers or sellers so i don't think there is good future for nano, it losts the traders more than 40$ for every 1 nano , what if some one bought 10,000 nano , are he lost the amount that i can't calculate it???? Very bad for happen this.

Edited by cryptoya11

3 minutes ago, Sho12 said:

According to me Nano currency, which costs about $40, and investors put their money where the price was $1 and since day, investors have sold everything and the nano price has now fallen to $0.5 and it is a reflection of the loss for those who bought it at $40 and who bought it with $1 Whether nano currency expires or not, let's hear your opinion. 

Nano was 1$ in the past and investors bought it and its price went 40$ and they earns 40$, who bought again after 40$ now he lose its earnings + the decline of nano now under 1$ see the picture

Screenshot_2020-03-14-01-48-08-1.png.259501c0fe4d6a02f4682e588fc719b5.png

• +2 1

May be Nano are more then other coins of but now last two days are terrible for crypto market traders and investors because they suffer into huge loss due to whole market is crashed suddenly. 

28 minutes ago, jamesvince said:

May be Nano are more then other coins of but now last two days are terrible for crypto market traders and investors because they suffer into huge loss due to whole market is crashed suddenly. 

Yes, from its start changed many people life to rich, but now it changes many people life to poor so many selling now because there is no any think for high again!

6 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

However, due to low ground clearance, Nano is terrible on these roads. Also, within a few months of initial sales, technical problems were found in the product and reports of Nano catching fire weakened the trust for the brand as a whole.

Nano is currently weakening due to several factors, low market volume. many users have moved to other investment fields.

Probably if the decreasing of price keeps on then sooner or later the currency will expire and will be considered dead coin, so if nano user want to save this currency then they better invest to it to survive.

I have not invested in this currency, but the significant drop in its price does not mean its end, especially in this market situation, its price may rise soon with the rise of bitcoin

Welcome with me
It is strange that investors sell their currencies from NANO at a certain time, which is a massive dump and dread.
I think the NANO coin did not reach the level of $ 40 this, as a result of the amplification process, investors bought a large amount of the currency, which led to the rise, and the result is a vertical fall of the price.

I was one of those who bought nano during almost top. I really thought that it would be used to move between exchanges like LTC for example. Then everything crashed and i sold nano almost instantly, and i am glad i did. I still think it has way more value in the future, this isn't just a right moment for me to reinvest. I'll wait until the markets are looking better.

• +1 1

On 3/16/2020 at 9:04 PM, rekter said:

I was one of those who bought nano during almost top. I really thought that it would be used to move between exchanges like LTC for example. Then everything crashed and i sold nano almost instantly, and i am glad i did. I still think it has way more value in the future, this isn't just a right moment for me to reinvest. I'll wait until the markets are looking better.

Nano was good choose for first holders ( who bought at 1$ and sold at 40$) and a bad choose for who bought at 40$ and sold at 0.3$😂) but now trading it in mercatox is very high because price changes every second! but i forgot it ( bad project ) but i hold coin called banano , and it's also fork of nano curruncy but better than it, and rain it in many discord groups that have their tipperbot, thanks for sharing your experience!

Edited by cryptoya11

On 3/17/2020 at 8:13 AM, CryptoVicky said:

I think it has the potential to reach it's short term highs but to touch it's previous all time high price, it has to supass lots of hurdles. Also, the team does not doing anything to grow the price not even marketing their products or coins. So, its a concern for the whole investors.

So what the team can doing??? It's crypto and the space manage it.. about their team, i saw they are very sad for what happen and their group in telegram was have more than 1000 msg/daily and now there is no any sound from one. And many admins left group! Not the price only went down, all things went down unfortunately! 

8 hours ago, Frikpeggy said:

It is not only in nano, bitcoin also had a hit that made the price to go very low and it is not in a good shape.

I think you did not understand the real intention. I am talking about the -80% decrease for this currency and not the decline that has occurred these days. Nano coinage decreased individually, not collectively.

don't be werid by this because all the cryptocurrncy it down from bitcoin in the last coin Corona coin but in Nano have a big down.

I don't really believe in nano and that it could be any popular in the future because the technology of this cryptocurrency is not so good.

All cryptocurrencies are experiencing a terrible drop in the price currently, but we find that all currencies are linked to the price of bitcoin and therefore the Nano currency will not disappear if the price of bitcoin rises in the coming period

Edited by magd

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it won't disappear. And the price increase to $ 39 was due to malicious software at the time of the BitGrail exchange. The price increase was not real. And the exchange itself is still not working due to large losses.