The terrible decline in NANO. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptoya11

The terrible decline in NANO.

13 minutes ago, Rabih said:

Many times, I invested in sharply falling currencies such as NANO

Don't try to catch a falling knife and especially not with altcoins. Nano is not a terrible cryptocurrency, it has speed and a good network, still many heavy bags can dump any time they need a new house and poor traders will be paying them.

• +1 1

No one knows the future.

However, NANO is a good currency. IMO, it has one of the best eco-friendly technology. It has a good future and it will definitely rise after investors show their keen interest in it.

nano coin is a good coin and it go to high when the bull is come not just the nano coin is down also the other coins will also down in the crypto amrket and peoples hold their coins and i am also hold my all coins and just wait for the bull when the market is up than i sell the time.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is bad news that the nano coin decrease from $ 40 to $ 1, especially for those who bought this currency at a high price, I do not know if the nano currency will rise again, but this should be a lesson for anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies to study the project of this currency well before investing

• +2 1

I think this altcoin is not that relevant.  of course its price dropped!  because, he does not develop in any way, and does not advance.  also, many people have better and more profitable counterparts, therefore, they are not particularly worried about this altcoin

• +1 1

I didn't invest in nano coin. But i want to say that invest on such coin which have not so short value i mean having 40 $ and goes down to 1$.Check the trade and price history before investing in any coin. 

• +1 1

Haha! This is not only one. there are many my dear friend. Which has scammed with others. And they have lost their money.

this lesson for anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies, the Nano currency will not disappear if the price of bitcoin rise

• +1 1

Wow for a coin to drop from 40 dollars to under 1 dollar is a very huge jump and definitely a loss for all those that purchased it, not only at the 40 dollar mark but also for those that bought it after it was released fully and trading well, so anywhere between the one dollar and the 40 dollar region. I think that the only way for a coin like that to survive now that the value has come so low is for the people that create the coin to increase their investment into the coin, i.e. pump the coin. If this does not happen the market for the coin will soon die out and as a result the coin will no longer have any value. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Most altcoins were in a bubble in 2018 and they then reached a price that was very lower even by 99% of their all time high. This was going to happen as there was no support and no reason to inflate prices of altcoins like that and most of them didn't excuse having a higher price so they retraced back to where the prices started.

this should be a lesson for anyone who wants to invest in cryptocurrencies, before investing you should learn everything about it and only then do it

• +1 1

Most of the new cryptocurrencies which come in to the market but most of them go to the moon at the starting time but after this go down and die.

This coin was just hype for a short time and went very high, given some profits that will never have again and then didn't do anything to be adopted. It didn't do a lot lately and got lost as better projects already exist. The chart of this coin giving a good idea why it will never recover as it went so high and created a huge pump and dump that will always mark it.

• +3 1

On 2/28/2020 at 1:31 AM, cryptoya11 said:

Everyone of us knows or does not know the nano currency whose price is about $ 40, and investors have put their money in it where the price was $ 1 and since days investors have sold everything they own and the price of Nano has now decreased to $ 0.5 and it reflects a loss for those who bought it at $ 40 and who bought it with 1 $, Will Nano's currency expire or not, let's hear your opinion

Thank you dear for this information and it is really very sad that people lost money it's right said that we should have to wait for correct time. I'm not selecting it so I am only selecting talk token for trading and I know about it and I always buy it when it's come to very low price and then wait for a time when it's again go to high price.

Looking at the chart in this cryptocurrency it looks that it will never make it again to another ATH, as it is now 95% down from that price, and at a time when other cryptocurrencies are close to make new ATH or at least they recovered and are only 50% far from it. For Nano I don't see reaching ever again the prices it had but the hype for this coin during the 2017 and 2018 bubble must have been extreme.

Probably those that bought nano this high sold at a loss later as I don't think there were many long term investors buying at so very high prices. Buying any altcoin after such a big rise as Nano had was similar to losing your money if you planned to invest in it. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I have seen Nano increasing a lot lately. The price it has is $4.62 today. And it has been doing 100% rise for the last two days. Can it make it perhaps and go back to the previous all time high? Volume is also too high but the full chart reads that it will be not possible. Maybe high risk to buy Nano at this price. Can't say anything, I really don't know what this coin can do, just read a few fundamentals and some are good other are bad.

Personally I think that NANO is a currency that has great projection, the fact that its value has fallen so much does not mean that it is a bad project, but that in the crypto world price volatility is very common and now that the Altseasons is arriving NANO holders will soon have their happy days when the coin surpasses the expected values. In crypto trading it is very important to have patience to know how to wait for the right moments to buy or sell.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

A cryptocurrency that has not been used or that has not satisfied the users of the crypto world will sooner or later end its existence or fall unrealistically.  alas, all unsuccessful crypt will be taken into account, even if it can take off right away.

It is difficult for a project with enough time in the market to disappear, one of the great risks of currencies is their price fluctuation and it is a risk that all of us who buy cryptocurrencies assume, the market has phases and your project is good, fair now it is going up in price and possibly more if we have altseason.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Recently only Nano managed to make some good profit and broke out from a three year trend that kept it very low. But as in most altcoins the supply of this held by devs is huge, so they can create artificial demand, stop selling for months and market it, price will create hype and they can sell another wave of their big holdings.

• +1 1

Often when a new currency is launched, everyone seeks it to own it, and when trading is opened it is sold heavily and also leads to a significant decline until it reaches to be abandoned

As far as I know this currency will now become a dead currency, if the miners take some measures and adjust the plans and some investors can buy this quantity in good quantity and return this currency, it is a weak possibility.  So let's say it would be better to be ready for parliament in advance.

The NANO had a large decline in February 2020 and at various points in that year. But in recent months and eating this new year, its price increased exponentially today, January 8, the price is $ 2.67. Such that, however, it increased in value, also in its volume and purchase, this cryptocurrency has very good bases, and an increase can be speculated in these months, so I recommend buying and saving.

• +3 1