Is a doge coin good for long-term investment? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Is a doge coin good for long-term investment?

If we look at the doge currently including coins that are very strong because in the middle of a bearish doge coins that are not too much decreased. Is a doge worth a long-term investment?

4 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

If we look at the doge currently including coins that are very strong because in the middle of a bearish doge coins that are not too much decreased. Is a doge worth a long-term investment?

I feel it can give good return but it wont reach more than 1300 satoshi why i feel this because its coin supply is getting huge day by day which is not ending 🙂 so try to store as much you can.

57 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Maybe not so good to stock and invest in dogecoin, I see it getting day by day or longer the exchange rate of dogecoin is decreasing and very cheap. Dogecoin is good for transfers, it is very fast and costs very little. But just try it hopefully dogecoin can be for long-term investment. Good Lucky For You

2 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

it look like Doge coin can be good and long term investment,  Most people hodling Doge-coin,if you know cryptocurrencey then you must know Dogecon  

It is hard to say that dogecoin have bright future because the volume of supply is getting huge day by day and i think it will not good for longterm investment. So instead of doge LTC have bright future and it can be hold for long term. LTC is also good for trading and we can make pure profit in short time. Thats why mostly traders would like to invest in LTC, Waves etc. Because these coins can be hold for long terms. XRP is also good and you should aware when market is going fast.

• Useful or interesting 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

As we know dogecoin is also one of the pioneers of crypto as bitcoin but the purpose and also the suppport for the token is not there unlike bitcoin, maybe if the coin is advertise or introduce as like bitcoin maybe ir should the same as what bitcoin is now, sadly there are just rumors that when dogecoin where advertise or when mcfee said something on dogecoin there were rumors that someone just paud the guy to said that , but why would people believe him, he can't be true to hos words remember when he said to eat his parts and just laugh after that 

I am a dogecoin trader and I can tell you that this currency leaves its earnings since it is in multiple exchanges it is excellent for saving commissions, if you have the possibility of saving I recommend you since good movements in that currency are expected.

Yes doge coin is bright for future.Now at present running dogecoin bottom price.It will be increase day by day, Target sell order set up 100 satoshi.

3 hours ago, phabulu said:

Maybe, but the price of dogecoin will follow the btc, nowadays doge is one of the best cryptos for everyday use, fast transactions and confirmations and small fees.

Yup the price of doge follow the bitcoin because doge is altcoin and all of altcoin depend on bitcoin. But compared to other altcoins doge is much more stable. The price reduction is not as drastic as other coins.

Doge coin prices have the potential to rise over time, but we do not know when it will rise, so far the best we can do is buy more Doge. So that when the price goes up we have a huge profit. It is just like the gift we receive as a result of our perseverance.

You always have to have a good amount of doge in the portfolio.😉

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

I don't think so, dogecoin is not good for long term investment imo. Dogecoin price is not much changed because of the price of dogecoin itself is already too low. Dogecoin is good for transaction for me because of the low fee

Dogecoin is not appropriate if used for the long term, there are still many coin / token choices that can be used for the long term

18 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

Initially, this coin was created as a joke. Apparently, the creator didn't think that cryptocurrency would exist for a long time. 
Subsequently, it became an indispensable cryptocurrency like others.
I personally wouldn't invest a lot of money on a long-term basis in this coin.
But I'm not an expert in trading.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

18 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

Don't use dogecoin for long term investments. It just Waste your time. The price is based from public sentiment. Take look back when binance announce doge on their exchange, the price is rise just because that, but look now 🤣

19 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

I think it may not be a good choice for long-term investment. however, it is definitely among the first choice when it comes to inter-exchange transfers and donations. It is quite difficult to think of a long term investment other than bitcoin.

8 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

Yes, Doge coin is still stable and stick at their good price level as BTC is still not stable and changing their price, but Investment in Doge will return good amount of price.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

20 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

Doge was a popular coin a few years ago. However, it is no longer as bright as it used to be. You want to hold Doge long-time is not bad, but you can have better options like: BTC, ETH, BNB, TRX, XRP, .....

As i wrote before dogecoin was created for joke. And don't joke with your money. Yes there is a chance to profit but I dont recommend to take that risk 😉 

21 minutes ago, aann001 said:

yes that many people think so, dogecoin is just a joke. but until now dogecoin still has value and many are idolized ..
some are even very optimistic if the price of dogecoin in the future will be very bright ..

Yes probably it will get huge pump in the future but i dont want to risk money on joke coin budy therefore i didnt recommended if any one take risk its their choose. It they win happy for them id they lose i feel sorry as like them 🐣

7 hours ago, phabulu said:

No, it follow the % of btc, since almost all exchanges have the Doge/btc pair, If a Doge worth 23sat, and the Bitcoin price grow 50% the Doge will follow as well since the pairs are btc

awesome explanation..actually im also a fan of dogecoin.. ill never disappoint in terms of transaction very fast and very small amount of fee even if you are sending millions of doge transactions.

i dont think the dogcoin is a good investement , i use it only for transfom my money just , but for investement i think there too many project better then it , good luck 

On 10/12/2019 at 6:27 AM, Deborah Christine said:

My personally opinion is that is DOGE very good for long-term investment.

I write before about DOGE that is very good coin and that is for me one of the best altcoin.

If you look on chart for last month DOGE price was 24-23sat and today DOGE jump to 31-30sat (+11% BTC / +9% USD market).

And on Yobit you can find InvestBox for DOGE with 0.1% daily (10 DIce DOGE Action).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

dogecoin is good for stock or trading in two ways you can realise big profit trading 1milion dogecoin with profit 1 satoshi you get 100 $ every day

On 10/12/2019 at 6:27 AM, Deborah Christine said:

from this point i think it is safe and it can give you good profit in few months. Doge coin is at low !

Good luck