How do i know that i have earned , where do i check? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
joendegz

How do i know that i have earned , where do i check?

I have a question since i am new here, how do i check my earning , whats the procedure for checking or earning. am intrigue by the platform but know little about it, in other crypto social media you could see the earnings at the bottom of the article but here i cant, am loving the experience and the fact its linked to yobit. so can anybody help me here....

Edited by joendegz

You can check it on yobit.I guess they will check our comments and after they approve them,You will get your Satoshi.

Keep it in your mind that We cant share more than 30 posts

It's easy just follow the tutorial and you will understand after some post how it work.first link your e mail that you register with in crytotalk to yobit account 

you can go to yobit.net pay by posts, and there you need to add the email address of forum and it hold for few sec, yobit will fetch your crypto talk id and then you will get payment of the forum of every post on yobit on daily basis.

Hard Worker 😎😎

you must connect your yobit.net account with cryptotalk.org for you to check your earnings, there you can transfer it to your yobit btc balance,

hope this will help you.

On 10/12/2019 at 9:19 PM, joendegz said:

I have a question since i am new here, how do i check my earning , whats the procedure for checking or earning. am intrigue by the platform but know little about it, in other crypto social media you could see the earnings at the bottom of the article but here i cant, am loving the experience and the fact its linked to yobit. so can anybody help me here....

You can check in  https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ enter the email that you used to register in this forum. Then you can start posting and will get paid then you can click send to my btc balance so that the btc goes to your wallet on yobit.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:19 PM, joendegz said:

You should first go to Yobit and then you have to select Crypto Talk Campaign in drop down menu of your username. Then you have to put your e mail and yobit will fetch your crypto talk ID automatically then you can't change it. So once you start posting then you just need to go for check after 4-6 hours to know your earning in Yobit exchange > crypto talk campaign. Here you will get how much post qualified and how much did you got BTC. So send them to BTC balance and trade happily 🙂 

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

On 10/12/2019 at 7:50 PM, cryptokram said:

First you need to create a Yobit account.

And then you go on this link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ from there you can connect your account here to there by just putting your cryptotalk UID number

image.thumb.png.69efb3863eb4535e89bae2eb840632eb.png

How to get your UID number? go to your profile 

image.png.d1f59ae3daf3a84ce8aa371d57ae604a.png

In addition to what you’ve said, Here are Things to take note;

1. Your earning would only reflect after you’ve made 50 good posts of 100 characters minimum each on the forum. 

2. Put the your UID number correctly. 

3. You would receive payments for only 30 posts daily. Each post must have 100 characters each to qualify. 

4. You would receive payments for days when you don’t make up to 30 posts. (It’s the maximum post not minimum). 

5. Enjoy the forum. 

47 minutes ago, champ216 said:

First time you need a yobit.net account. If you have this then go to this link  https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/  and then put your cryptotalk.org email id then save this.now your account ready to get payment.

Right to say mate and really you have explain him all the things about the payment very clearly and i hope after that he will know all the things.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

2 hours ago, Collectibles said:

2. Put the your UID number correctly. 

I think i had a mistake before and everyone should enter their email on the platform and it will generate your UID automatic. i am not sure but what i put before is my email address!

On 10/12/2019 at 4:19 PM, joendegz said:

Go to your yobit account and click your account button which is your username then click cryptotalk campaign or click that link to go to the page directly https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/ after that you'll see the payment page then you have to save your email you used in your cryptotalk 

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

14 hours ago, Kamicrypto5 said:

Im also new man today i join this site i also dont know how we get a mony whats the rules and regulaction os i cant say any thing about it. Old users saying us and we just learn then we get a mony i thing.

If you have no idea about that how you will get your payment then you need to craete an account in yobit.net and then click on this  link - https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts and the you will see a payment page then you need to enter you email in the require option.

You can check in your yobit account. But if you are new here you have to creat an account jn yobit.net .. then if you have already done. You can start working to earn money. 

You need to open and validate an account in yobit market then go to this link https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/, after that type you cryptotalk e-mail then you will see you cryptotalk Id has been recognized by yobit, then every post you write will be paid directly to your yobit account after refreshing the page, that's all

You can check in your yobit account. But if you are new here you have to create an account in yobit.net .. then if you have already done. You can start working here in forum by post/reply. 

You can check in your yobit account. But if you are new here you have to create an account in yobit. Then if you have already done. You can start working here in forum by post/reply. 

You can check in your yobit account. But if you are new here you have to create an account in yobit. Then if you have already done. You can start working here in forum by post.

On 11/7/2019 at 11:19 AM, heather said:

You can check in your yobit account. But if you are new here you have to create an account in yobit. Then if you have already done. You can start working here in forum by post.

Yes this forum is giving us our payment through the yobit exchange because this forum is created by the yobit communities and to be honest really this forum is a very good place for us to share something and gain good knowledge.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Before doing post on cryptotalk you must have account first on yobit.Your email in yobit must connect on cryptotalk account so that you will see your user ID with payments.From the time you posted after 3-4 hours you will see your 1000 SATs payments in every post credited to your wallet.

On 11/7/2019 at 9:49 AM, heather said:

new yobit users must have at least 50 post in cryptotalk to start earning. so new users have a hard way ahead but they learn useful staff meanwhile they're posting.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/12/2019 at 9:19 PM, joendegz said:

I think original post has been fully discuss and answered:

requesting moderators @Desais, @epidemia to lock/close topic,

• Useful or interesting 1