Fundamental or technical analyze? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Deborah Christine

Fundamental or technical analyze?

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one analyze do you use?

Which one better?

Fundamental or technical?

Why?

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

In bullrun you look at fundamental analysis more, and in bear market more at technical analysis,BTC would pump at any news of a BTC fork , and in bear market no ammount of good news can pump price

• +1 3
  • +2 1

18 hours ago, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

I am a day trader, to analyze the market and to enter at the right timing, I combine the two analyzes, technical and fundamental.
For technical analysis, the source of the data examined is price movements and trading volume, I usually use the MACD and BB indicators. While the fundamental analysis, the source of the data examined is intrinsic value, we can check it from rumors and news circulating, so we can determine whether the coin has a good market capacity or not. So, combining these two analytical techniques is very important because we analyze them from many interrelated aspects. Buy at low prices, sell at high prices, buy on the rumors sell on the news, that's what we often hear.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

my preference is for technical analysis. I know that basic analysis is based on rumors, and these rumors may lie, deceive me. however, technical analysis is all about graphical reading. By making mistakes there, I can only fool myself. no one else can fool me.

• +3 1

I use fundamental analysis more as it works in the manipulated market whereas technical analysis may not work every time and do trading the best way we have to know both actually.

• +1 2

If you’re a day trader, technical analysis’ tools should be your best friend.  Technical indicators as are very handy in determining whether the asset is overbought or oversold.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

I am very poor at trading, the knowledge is very limited so I am not going to tell anything and see myself in a embarrassing position 

May be we need to light from @bitcoworld and @BitcoinCase 😊

• +1 2

1 minute ago, xBDT Script said:

I am very poor at trading, the knowledge is very limited so I am not going to tell anything and see myself in a embarrassing position 

May be we need to light from @bitcoworld and @BitcoinCase 😊

Best to not rely on any one thing. I like to watch for Volume #1. Then I look at RSI, MACD, and some other indicators on short and long term charts. Just watching the price action for years also helps me. You can develop your own unique way to find what works for you. The best traders in the world maybe win only 10% of their trades....But it's 9-1% losses and 1-200% win. Trading often and gaining experience is all that seems to work for me. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

5 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

<snip>

Happy to hear your voice here. I knew you have things inside you for the readers of this topic and obviously for me too. I am still awaiting for my doge to get filled by the way 😊

If I get that then this time I will have a stop lose in 10% without any doubt. 

7 minutes ago, susilabai said:

But as much i know about it in crypto currency no analyzation works.

It's not guaranteed that you will get that you are expecting but it helps to minimize the risk. Winning 90/100 is way better then winning 10/100 just from guessing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

In trading there is two analyze to help us in trading. So we can minimize the loss. 

Which one better?

Why?

as a trader I use both, because technical analysis and fundamentals are very related, like yesterday I did a weekly prediction and used one indicator where when I read the indicator the price had indicated that it would reverse direction and that is where good news appeared. so in that way I assume that technical and fundamental analysis is very related.

• +3 1

Which analysis do you use? Analysis from trusted figures in bitcoin

Which one is better? I dont know for sure yet. Matters to be trade we must really very keen to see opportunities

I think I need both fundamental and technical. every aspect must be taken into account of course to get profit

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I often use both fundamental analysis and technical analysis, both are equally good, but what is closer to the accuracy of predictions is technical analysis. But experts often use fundamental analysis to make long-term decisions.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I am more inclined to fundamentals, because we will realistically observe the movements of the coins. no matter how great we are in carrying out analytical techniques, it will definitely be inferior to the volunteerism that occurs in the crypto market. because the market is decentralized, determined by supply and demands. so it's hard to do a really accurate analysis.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

I think Fundamental analysis can help you in decide what to buy. Technical analysis can be used by some to determine when to buy and sell.That's what i think.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:44 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

Both analysis are required to trade because fundamental analysis required to know the intrinsic value of coin which helps us to that we should buy this coin or not. Where as technical analysis helps us when we should buy or sell. Basically fundamental analysis used for long term trading or holding and technical analysis helpful for short term work.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 9:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Being the best method is subjective. One analysis might work the best for one, but not for some. The best for you might not be the best for us.

Though personally, I'm more in a mixed situation. I still look at support and resistance levels, but for indicators, I'm looking more into fundamental analysis and recent news and events regarding cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

We should have the technical skills as well as fundamental knowledge of the trading to avoid the loss in the trading.these two is the key of succes in trading..so everybody should have these two

• +1 1

I don't know all about the trading skills but i know some. The fundamental and technical analysis both is good. I always do the both of them as i know according to my knowledge then compare both if they both suggest a strong entry point then only i enter into it. But yeah fundamental analysis is done some more than the technical. 

• +2 1

I think both analysis is good for trading fundamental analysis need how to trade and which coin we require to trade and in technical analysis you know the prices and which coin is better to buy and sell when the coin gives profit to earn  its help only technical analysis so I think both are good in trading

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I trade short-term orders and if the profit is more than 1 percent, I close the deal.  Previously, before trading, I analyze the market for the last 10 days.

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 7:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

Normally i use fundamental analysis to trade. That's why maximum time i lose my fund. Technical analysis is best for trade. I prefer this. But we have to learn it.    

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Fundamental analysis is most often used when determining the quality of long-term investments in a wide array of security and markets,while technique analysis is used more in the review of short-term investment decisions ,such as active trading of stories.

• +1 1

On 10/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, Deborah Christine said:

Which one better?

Why?

Because I'm still a beginner in trading, I tend to use both. Not yet focused on one. I think try both of them first, and later you'll find out which method works for you.

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Which one better?

Why?

In my opinion technical analysis is more precise and accurate in most cases as compared to fundamental analysis. Market is based on buying and selling. But if we think to invest in some of projects whom are newly came in market and do not have well reputation that can be analyze fundamentaly.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Which one better?

Why?

Some time works fundamental more and some time technical analysis but for best results we need to used both and got hundreds percent sure income from market.