Best place to trade. - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitnoval

Best place to trade.

3 hours ago, bitnoval said:

This is the list of the best crypto place to trade your crypto currency online: 

Best crypto place to trade in my experience was binance, volume is high, low fees and easy to arbitrage from other exchange, why dont you add YOBIT on your list?

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't see yobit platform in your list my friend
Do you think they don't deserve to be among them because they are so wonderful
If you don't try it, I advise you to
It has features that are not typical of most other platforms
She's in first place for me
1- yobit
2- binance
3- bittrex

• Useful or interesting 1

Life is great and enjoy it

8 hours ago, bitnoval said:

I will also recommend Youbit which I think you forgot or don't want to mention and also Binance and Bittrex as those are the best places to trade.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Binance is currently rated and trusted by everyone. The IEO here are quite successful, the daily transaction volume is also very high. In addition to Binance, I also like Kucoin, Hotbit, Gate.io, Yobit. How about you?

11 minutes ago, pucukjaya said:

myself often in binance, yobit, bittrex, upbit and poloniex are currently valued and trusted by everyone

Previously Bitttex and Poloniex were the largest and most reputable exchanges. And I traded it for a few years. However, I no longer trade at Bittrex and Poloniex. There are better exchanges than it is now. Houbi and Okex are also great.

Binance is the choice of people because of the large transaction volume and the large number of good project choices. But besides Binance, there are many exchangers that are good for trading, such as yobit, huobi or okex because of the choice of legit coins and tokens

On 10/12/2019 at 9:58 PM, Fouaddoss said:

It seems that America has many crypto exchanges , This is strong evidence that a great future awaits cryptocurrency

and I want to thank you for this information😉

If there is a lot of exchange platform in America, why US always against with currency? Though, I knew in the near future crypto will saturate the whole world for sure, in terms of digital currency. 

Bittrex disappointed to side with political decisions before crypto, I really don't think that Exchange is good, they are just puppets.

trade where you find your self comfortable , choose the best exchange for you   , test it first and then see what are thinking about it , for me i prefer binance in first place then yobit .

I recommend you using Binance and Kucoin for trading. Both are very trusted and user friendly exchanges, The fee is also lower than most others. Other exchanges are good but you know it's always subject to use the one where you get most benefit.

Both of these exchanges have 2 BTC limitation for users who don't have KYC verification. I think it's more than enough. By the way, Kucoin don't have DOGE market.

I suggest the best place trade is yobit because if you don't know to trade you can use investbox while you are learning about trading.

Binance is really very convenient for trading, convenient graphics, lots of good coins, good design. Margin trading is present, lending. But I do not like the fact that the stock exchange is registered in Malta and it is an offshore jurisdiction. Mostly there are registered companies that want to avoid taxes and have some shady business. I would better trade on exchanges listed in the USA, England, Japan. In these countries, hard law and such exchanges operate legally under license

On 10/12/2019 at 3:59 PM, bitnoval said:

I hate to use Americans crypto exchanges platforms because they don't use external exchange than their exchange but they need other countries to use their exchanges platforms cause they only need to take foreign money but them do not like to spend their money to other countries.

Why are other exchanges that are not on this list bad? For example, Yobit. Or is it the exchanges you are trading on? Or is identification required?

On 10/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, bitnoval said:

why i can't see yobit in your list? i think yobit is good place for traders from all over the world because they don't restrict people by their nationality like other exchanges . btw it's your personal opinion and i respect that.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

On 10/12/2019 at 12:59 PM, bitnoval said:

Binance used it at my beginning of trading there was a lot of alts coins to trade but over the years I went to do leveraged trading try with bitfinex but you need to verify the account with 10,000 usd so my option to choose was bitmex, it is pretty good and easy to use.

i suggest you to use binance. it's the best site for trading i think you can use it. i also use it i am profitable with this you can use best of luck

1 hour ago, niroblm said:

i suggest you to use binance. it's the best site for trading i think you can use it. i also use it i am profitable with this you can use best of luck

Trading in binance exchange is very good but if you have knowledge about that how to trade in binance, and yobit is also a very good option for us.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

The best place to trade cryptocurrency online will be the following exchanges, bittrex, binance, yobit, poloniex, coinex and kucoin these exchanges are among the top crypto currency exchanges in the world, all have good trading volume and excellent support service.

The best places to trade is were there have high market volume of the day that's means it will be easy for your order to fulfilled in market.

Just now, inmaide said:

Yobit is goоd for chаnging I lovе it and tо be аble tо binаncе is additiоnally suitаble fоr replасing but arе adequаtе to deliver you thе mаin surroundings for hаving bеnеfit

Yobit is best exchange but many traders there are trading like scammers, those traders are trade to get more profit from newbies coin purchased.

1 hour ago, kiathaco said:

I trade on Cryptopia first time, and after time passes i keep trading on Cryptopia and Binance, and all works very well. There was a time when on Cryptopia was some problem with deposits and withdrawal, but now all works good and i keep trading on Cryptopia coins that are not listed on Binance. You can try both and see how going.

Cryptopia is working and its good? Lol how long have you been away from crypto my friend? Because boy do I have a surprise for you...cryptopia was hacked months ago and your funds there definitely gone just like mine...

From that list, I prefer to choose binance, bittrex, okex, and kraken. But binance will be my main exchange although I use another exchange to trade. After binance gets popular, I move almost half of my asset to that site because I see that many whales also move to there. And that proves from the volume in binance, which is increases too.

But I still have some assets on the other exchange because I see that the other exchange will have their time to get a pump like what I get in binance. So it will wait for the right time to see the pump will come to all of the exchanges.

binance is still my favorite, besides that binance release dex exchange with its own blockchain, it is a very extraordinary thing, and I am very comfortable trading there, and for some time now I have used yobit, 

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor