Best place to trade. - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitnoval

Best place to trade.

6 minutes ago, Kim K said:

I use these exchanges too and I can recommend the exchanges to others.  The 2 btc limitations is one of thr reasons I prefer Yobit to these exchanges. I am hoping Yobit will not place this limit anytime soon

kucoin has been my top trading exchange recently been because yobit lack the listing of good coins and even the ones on yobit has low volume in trading. But I don't mind the 2 btc limit because my portfolio isn't that big.

2 minutes ago, Kim K said:

Well, how many of us has 2 btc in the first place? I love Kucoin to but the limit is what I am not comfortable with. Here in Yobit, there is no KYC and as such all of us are equal. This equality is very important to me. As for coins, I believe shit coins are much on Yobit and the support of this forum by Yobit might be their first step at rebranding

Well its your opinion and your choice but for me if we compare liquidity between yobit and kucoin and liquidity on each coin you'll find out kucoin has always had around 40 million daily traded on it while yobit has around 17 million.

Excellent exchanges I use Binance for its rates and volume of trade, but apart from that I recommend Yobit since you can take advantage of its system, also that you can market with little capital is ideal for beginners. And at least I found the support very useful, I had two problems and they answered me and solved very quickly.

You can use any of the top exchanges Binance, Bittrex, Huobi, Okex, Hitbtc and many more as they offer good volumes. Later on I want you to do research on coins that are still undervalued as they offer you the highest income. Most of them still stays on smaller exchanges waiting for bigger exchanges to list them.

Are you really trading for profit on Coinbase? This exchange isn't made for that. Their fees are too high and their api is very limited and noob friendly. They are a good exchange if you are inexperienced and want to convert currency fast and without having to go through a typical exchange with bid and ask columns. Coinbase does it at a press of a button, but that's not how a trading platform should look like.

I know centralized exchange are very good and easy to use for the inexperienced trader and users.  Bittrex is a good cryptocurrency exchange in the USA and I recently discover a very good exchange in Korea : Gopax.com. The exchange is easy to use and very secure as well.

There are many top sites which are best for trading exchanging, few of them are Coinbase, Bitrex, Bitfinex, Binance etc. these are the best exchange sites and you can trade with these smoothly but remember the decisions are yours and you will touch the success if you make good decisions and if you are taking it easy then you will face with unfavorable situations as this is trading and not an easy work.

Yo can choose for best place for trading by make sure the exchange you are trying to use is more active in market and it have much traders

18 hours ago, Kim K said:

I am not disputing your volume traded and I trade on Kucoin to o and have more than 100 Kucoin token and I am looking forward to the discount day to get more of the Kucoin shares. Trading is great on Kucoin and that's the only exchange app currently on my phone. The thing I am telling you is the KYC that's not present on Yobit and no restriction

Yea the only drawback of kucoin is their kyc but like I said its not a problem for me because II'm trading with less than 2 btc But all those security measures they have on kucoin makes it good.

8 hours ago, shanno4312 said:

I know centralized exchange are very good and easy to use for the inexperienced trader and users.  Bittrex is a good cryptocurrency exchange in the USA and I recently discover a very good exchange in Korea : Gopax.com. The exchange is easy to use and very secure as well.

For trading, centralized exchangers are still the best for now if we want to trade on the market. With a large transaction volume, the opportunity to get profits and price fluctuations is great if we have good technical analysis. In my opinion, DEX is not good because the liquidity is still small

For me the best place to trade is in binance. This is the most friendly user exchange that i ever used.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Bittrex, Binanace and kucoin are suggested. Binance and Kucoin, both have mobile apps and work pretty well. Bittrex is the most secured in my opinion and Binance and kucoin have all the new and good coins.

As a beginner you can try a demo exchange site as like IDEX,Yobit or Kucoin. Those three normal exchange site than binance, bittrex, poloniex. Although I like binance and bittrex exchange for trading. But as a new you can try upon I said. Try best to get profit. Without research do not invest any altcoin.

Are you really trading for profit on Coinbase? This exchange isn't made for that. Their fees are too high and their api is very limited and noob friendly. They are a good exchange if you are inexperienced and want to convert currency fast and without having to go through a typical exchange with bid and ask columns. Coinbase does it at a press of a button, but that's not how a trading platform should look like.

For me i feel any exchange is basic it's like designed for beginners but try using exchanges like binance because there's like a beginner mode there which will be easy even as a newbie in trading and in cryptocurrencies.

As long as you choose an exchange that has good reputation you are going to be fine because there are not any major differences between the exchanges, and about whether you can make any money in the market that doesn't depend on the amount of money that you have when you begin to trade, that depends on your skill as a trader and since you are a beginner I suppose your level of skill is low.

In my choice list Binance, Yobit, KuCoin are the best exchange sites for trading. I am so disappointed that, Coinbase still now don't support my country. Coinbase is also a good & trusted exchanger.

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

On 10/12/2019 at 4:29 PM, bitnoval said:

This is the list of the best crypto place to trade your crypto currency online: 

i think not adding yobit in list is not so fair. many members here use it and have no important issue. btw list is good and i think coinbase could be on higher position.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Based on my experience of best trading is binance, indodax to exchange to fiat and hotbit for trading with a small value.

I think your list of the exchanges is good, but I have to add Yobit, I think ( and what others users do ). For now I haven't started trade, but I think I will soon.

csdouble.com, получи 500 бесплатных монет по промокоду "marsellous"

9 hours ago, madera said:

What about Yobit? is not a good place! I think can be on this list you have mentioned why no? I like to trade on Yobit because is very easy and they have a good platform and their tax are same than others or lower than.

I think you have to respect other people's preferences.  good for you is not necessarily good for him, also you can say if you like yobit.☺️

On 10/13/2019 at 10:50 AM, james said:

the best place to me for trading is bittrex for their good security and larger volume. binance is very large volume but not much secure to me. its your choice research yourself.

Actually it depends on the convenience of each person to choose which coin name is safer and more profitable, namely the coin will be chosen first.
If bittrex makes you safer and more comfortable then continue with your best choice because it is your choice but I'm sure the one you choose will be the safest and then able to provide the best for you.

for me best place to trade and watch the movements of coins and token is yobit exchange for sure. i check yobity almost everyday and try to be a better trader.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

All of the exchange lists above only binance exchange is the best for trading. This exchange has a massive volume of trades and the fees are also low.