Best place to trade. - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bitnoval

Best place to trade.

All those exchange is good and i advice for trader except one it's Coinbase it not supported out of united states and some est country of Europe and United Kingdom you can't sell or buy out of this country.so i don't like that  

A fine list indeed. I'm a user on many, many, many more exchanges, so I think that a comprehensive list would be neat to compile one day. The number of exchanges has increased exponentially over the last year.

On 10/27/2019 at 7:38 PM, xBDT Script said:

I recommend you using Binance and Kucoin for trading. Both are very trusted and user friendly exchanges, The fee is also lower than most others. Other exchanges are good but you know it's always subject to use the one where you get most benefit.

Both of these exchanges have 2 BTC limitation for users who don't have KYC verification. I think it's more than enough. By the way, Kucoin don't have DOGE market.

I was trading mostly with Bittrex over the years until they came up with their snail paced kyc requirements and that placed zero withdrawal on all accounts. Then I moved over to Binance and am impressed by the volume of trade, which basically means it has got lots of active traders. 2 Btc limitation for traders without KYC verification was well thought out and a boost to the company.

Occasionally I have traded at Yobit, but I would want to see an improvement on the charting and possibility to deploy indicators.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:59 PM, bitnoval said:

This is the list of the best crypto place to trade your crypto currency online: 

Listen to me brother, i find you offensive, and you want to bring the problems to you, i think you are wrong, a list without YOBIT is not a list, its just a scam list, how can you do that? how can you prefer this shit platforms, and forget the king of exchange? you need to think again, and put a new list with YOBIT in the head of it, otherwize we will take a dicision against you.

• Useful or interesting 1

trader can trade anywhere and anytime so dont worries if we still have place to trader,but we must see reputation thats site before trade.i dont want after we deposit and do trading make a profit but can not withdrawal money

Totally agree that yobit should be on that list. However, i don't agree that country should be the basis for deciding what exchange to trade on. Always go for the exchange that can offer you low fees and high volume trading. KYC will kick in for any exchange anyway.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:59 PM, bitnoval said:

I always choose some exchanger which have a big market volume and some active trader. If i must choose the exchanger that you listed, I will choose binance and huobi. I always do trading there. Also, i've try bw.com and it's a good exchanger for trading too.

thank you so much for this valuable information and this thread for tips... and yeah i agree that binance is now currently trusted most by people (from what i have observed).

I would definitely add to Yobit, as it loses nothing in terms of volume, security, and diversity of trading pairs, although there are many currencies with almost zero value, I would definitely add Yobit to this list.

Cryptocurrency have the best opportunity than forex.

Its kinda hard to trade/investing at forex you should know how the TA work, but in cryptocurrency you can start trade/investing with Fundamental Analysis

The best place to trade should be featured cutting egde research and tools and mobile apps to help first time investors and expert traders handle their own self directed training.

Ally invest best for cheap trades. 

and Robin hood best for beginners.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:59 PM, bitnoval said:

While I believe all this exchanges are great to trade in Even though I have not traded in some of them, I also believe that you trade in some other exchanges that are good too and depends on where some of the Cryptos you hodl are listed.

Earn free Ethereum every 1 Hour

https://free-ethereum.io/?referer=243721

I trade on the Yobit exchange and go to the Bitcoin-ruble exchange. With this ratio of chart indicators, you can make a profit, just like me. There are also pairs and the delta is suitable for this. You can certainly try on Binance, but this is in the future. 

These are indeed the best place to trade, I have trade with some and they are excellent, binance exchange is my favourite on your list.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:58 PM, Fouaddoss said:

It seems that America has many crypto exchanges , This is strong evidence that a great future awaits cryptocurrency

and I want to thank you for this information😉

But American exchanges should do more things about the coins.They may talk with different shops around America and want them to join crypto world.

This is first time for me to use binance. I choose binance because it has been used by many traders and they said that binance is safe. Besides this reason, the main reason why they use binance is binance gives many profits so they are very satisfied with it.

On 10/12/2019 at 8:59 AM, bitnoval said:

Honestly Binance and Coinbase, I have not used Binance itself but it is very good and top even though it has only been in the market for two years.
Coinbase for its part, being registered in the United States, has the advantage of being an exchange top and attractive to American investors, even in the list you gave many vary in terms of their options and good features, depends on the requirements of each person to use
Even Korean exchanges have their advantage by having exotic pairs listed.

On 10/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, bitnoval said:

From this list I most like Binance and Okex exchanges for trading. Cause volume is good and their customer service also nice. Also security very high.

i think poloniex is best place for trading. they dont list bad coins they are very sincere to list any coins. also maintain a good security.

All those exchange is good for me i have some account in five of them except two or three ,i would like to know the specifics of each one 

The best place to trade is maybe what I know now is binomo, because there I like to play and it's great to trade and can get a lot of profit.

3 minutes ago, florenc85645 said:

When i started to learn about trading someone told me to try yobit because this exchange has a lot of coins to choose from,i know many will react because theres a lot of issue throws against this site but if you will check it al,they are semi big or big trader meaning has a volume of bitcoins or other valuable coins in their accounts,but i never saw newbie or small traders that have some issue,meaning their target victim (if scamming really happens)are those bigger fishes.

yes my friend. yobit is a good choice even fir beginners to learn trading skills and practice.buying low value coins are many more. welcome to yobit.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

Funny how the US are so oriented to grab money through exchanges, but then they make life very hard for crypto projects... an interesting contradiction that shows how things actually are moving in backstage...

When we talk about earning money, there are no problems ...

I would suggest Binance  as it has user friendly interface and favorable trading fees.On Binance platform you will find a broad selection of coins and what is very important high liquidity.It is a secure exchange and they refund their customers if hacked.