Will Bitcoin rise in 2020? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Will Bitcoin rise in 2020?

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

We need to see 2 issues:
- the need to hold Bitcoin
- Bitcoin benefits for society

The world is now quite chaotic, war, borderless business, .... Everyone wants to hold their money. But the society is very unstable. Bitcoin can solve this problem.

7 hours ago, fun hung said:

I do not think that Bitcoin will rise because there are many people who have a lot of it when people lack Bitcoin and when the owners of companies become the largest number almost nothing left when people will explode and exceeds 20000 and 30,000 dollars

No one can be sure that It will be increased or not? because these are all the predictions and prediction are guesses so If the BTC touch $k then there is a possibility that it will increase towards the $25k.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, because many people understand about crypto, they will use them as second options fo transaction. And why huge support, Bitcoin price will rise and stable, maybe around $15k for next year

let's be a little clear this currency BTC has come to the world already in value so if one day unfortunately it falls and I hope that it will not be the case, the people who invested do not go to the hands crossed that makes up his value ? I think some of us do not know it and me among them, only if some time later more companies enter the BTC world, will give more credence to this currency.

• +2 1

No one knows but i hope the bitcoin price can rise in 2020. The price of bitcoin is stable at $8000-$8400 right now, IF bitcoin price can hit $9k-10k in the end of the year, i think 2020 will be a good year if that happen

• +1 1

I think you're very pessimistic, a little more hopeful.
"Will it rise in 2020?" contains a precise date. It is quite difficult to give guarantee for a precise date. but if you know the potential of bitcoin, you know that it deserves much more, and you won't get this kind of worries. Be comfortable.

I think that bitcoin will rise in 2020, it has been enough of downfall from 2018 and now you can see it has started rising also on 2020 halving of bitcoin will play a major role to push the price of it.

23 hours ago, fun hung said:

It all depends on the major holders of bitcoin. I think they are not interested in selling their assets at a low price. then there are more people willing to buy and the price will rise.

I think Bitcoin will grow in 2020.
And other cryptocurrencies too.
Its price will reach $ 25,000.
Although I could be wrong, of course...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

My prediction BTC at 2020 price still around $10.000. But All Can't prediction maybe to higher price at $20.000. Just waiting and see ... what will be happen at next year. All is the best for BTC

bitcoin is manipulated by his whales and big companis , simply bitcoin will rise only when whales want him to rise , unfortanlly .

On 10/12/2019 at 5:21 AM, fun hung said:

i think maybe after 2 year bitcoin will start rise like 20000 to 30000 $ but no one can say may be this year it can touch 20000 again lets see if it could be 

Good Luck

No it not rise in 2020 people or rumors spreading news it will touch $50k in december 2020 but i think its not possible that too fast it reach this mile stone it will take time and in future might be go that price

1 hour ago, zenzero said:

instead I believe that thanks to the manipulation of the market by the whales the value of bitcoin in 2020 will grow at least up to 10k $ and then over time its value will exceed 100k $

whales are the only one who are getting profits in short term, most of other people are just losing money because of the manipulation that happen by whales

3 minutes ago, smsupermalls said:

is it also possible that bitcoin will be run out of resources as time goes by?

or some other resources might replace bitcoin?

what do you mean by running out of resources ? I really don't get what are you saying at all

as long as there are bitcoin nodes in the world and miners are working bitcoin a alive

In my personal opinion and some of experts says that the price of bitcoin will rise in recent future. Leaders of this field are holding their bitcoin for the perfect time.

I think 2020 is the golden year for cryptocurrency. so i think the price of all crypto will rise and the btc price will go up to 20000 usd. as the market is low now so it is high time to buy and hold btc for good profit.

• +2 1

This hard to speculate but I will tell you my opinion about that, I guess the sinario of the last year is replaying now, nothing new will appear now but something promising is coming next year

• +1 1

That's is 100% bitcoin will pump massively in 2020 because currently there have biggest crypto companies in needs to dump bitcoin massively in order to buy and after that they gonna pump it massively again so I think this is the best time to buy bitcoin.

On 10/12/2019 at 7:21 PM, fun hung said:

I think the increase in halving is certain, regardless of the value when halving in 2017 and halving in 2020. Miners need to profit from blocks that are reduced by half, in my opinion miners have a large amount of bitcoin. This is only based on history from year to year.

• +3 1

After hitting its lowest levels since May, Bitcoin is looking for its next leg, as traders and investors are looking for signs of a protracted pullback or a quick pivot to the upside.

22 hours ago, Baklash said:

No bitcoin price are not only depend in whales because us we can also rise the price of bitcoin,  and you are correct bitcoin is manipulated now.  

im talking about now dude ,  there is no news coming about bitcoin or somthing we only see pumps and dumps on bitcoin by whales  , i hope you get my point