Will Bitcoin rise in 2020? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
fun hung

Will Bitcoin rise in 2020?

It will definitely grow in 2020, the previous 2 years were years of falls, so the price would have increased even if there was no halving of bitcoin in 2020

Due to the halving that is about to kick in I'm expecting bitcoin price to rise this year after this event but I'm not certain or sure it's just my opinion based on the sayings of many crypto price analysts out there.

1 hour ago, nayon89 said:

Bitcoin is now $9,000 +. What do you think? Isn't it rising? I think it's rising. Hopefully insha Allah price will be more higher than before. Bitcoin halving has gone but price didn't move so high. Anyway let's see the next mo

You posted this and hour ago when bitcoin price is now less than $9000. You need to check the price before posting about bitcoin price. Before halving and now, no price difference at all.

Yes friend bitcoin will rise in this year, but i don't think if it will reach that amount of 20k or 30k dollars. This year will recover losses for some investors at the past year 2019. But i hope its price will reach 15,000 dollars or more at the end of this year.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Expert says that the price of the bitcoins will go 2x or 3x high than now at the end of the year. The price of btc is now at 9.5k usd. And the expert said that because a halving took place this year. And also a bullrun has gone this year too. So the increase of the prices is obvious and it's the best time when user can hold some bitcoins. Because holding some bitcoins for at least 3 to 6 months will make a lot of money. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Third Bitcoin halving event is just done to create a steady supply of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets. As we know Bitcoin price gets affected according to supply and demands ratio in the cryptocurrency markets. I think, by the end of 2020, price of Bitcoin once gets skyrocketed.

Edited by Whited35

It is just hard to predict what will happen, but like everybody l believe also till end of the year BTC will increase up. About prediction of BTC price l can not say how many times more than currently price can BTC overcome, but it will be better than at the present. 

On 3/27/2020 at 10:31 PM, Saboor said:

Bitcoin will have to rise in this year, it has been down since 2017, which we have not yet reach the ATH if the bitcoin since that year

i think bitcoin will reach $15000 or even it can beat it's previous all time high which was around $19000 because in 2020 bitcoin halving is done where Minor rewards decrease by half now it's around 6.25 bitcoin 

In my opinion there are two hypotheses:
The first is that bitcoin will continue to rise in 2020 due to the high demand due to people's awareness of the importance of cryptocurrencies in general and of course bitcoin comes first.
The second is that bitcoin has reached its peak and it's time for other cryptocurrencies to join the race.
But anyway who knows? maybe we will have some unexpected senarios.

We are now in the last quarter of 2020 and we have not witnessed big increases in Bitcoin as many expected due to the negative events that occurred this year, which negatively affected the prices of cryptocurrencies such as the Corona crisis, but perhaps by the end of 2020 Bitcoin will rise and reach $ 20,000

• +2 1

Yes, it really rose, but it came back down, but I expect it will rise again, and I expect it to reach 20,000 dollars in 2021.

image.png

I strongly believe that blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are the future. This is why I believe the price of Bitcoin will increase this year. This is what I believe, but I can never know. All I can do is guess and make Bitcoin predictions. You can look at the charts, you can look at the news, but you can never ‘know’ for sure.

David Garrity (the CEO at GVA Research) told Bloomberg that Bitcoin is going to crash as low as $5,000 this year.

It isn’t all bad news, though. He believes that by the end of 2020, it will go back up. He says it’ll get to almost $20,000, just like at the end of 2017. As we have seen in Bitcoin’s history, this is completely normal for the cryptocurrency.

We should not ask ourselves, “is Bitcoin going to crash or rise?”. We just should to wait to buy Bitcoin for a much lower price and sell for a much bigger.

Good luck and have a nice day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like my comment, support me with a like ❤️ please

Если вам понравился мой комментарий, поддержите меня лайком ❤️ пожалуйста

I kept reading for so much time that Bitcoin will reach 20000 and it did not happen. Many people were trying to convince for this price and failed in their predictions and this means only that we can't just trust some people that are influencing in our decisions. They didn't see that Bitcoin will drop a lot in 2020 and they told prices that were very optimistic. We have to be very careful with all of them.

the btc has great possibilities of a sudden rise according to the opinion of the experts and various analysts of the cryptographic world, let's wait to see what the btc repairs us at the end of 2020 let's hope and the many predictions are somewhat accurate

My prediction it won't rise significantly for sure. There's only few months left and the price can increase only on 500-1000$ maximum.

The "Stock-to-Flow" theory, or stock and flow, defends that the lower the issuance and supply of the cryptocurrency, the higher the price of the asset tends to be in the market.

As the issuance of Bitcoin is cut in half each time the halving occurs, the event is known to increase the price of the assets in the months following the reward reduction.

The forecast presented by this model brings a bet of $ 288,000 for Bitcoin on what would be the "next phase" of the asset.

One does not know if it will go down or go up, it is a matter of time to see if bitcoin goes up, but I think that after years it will go up about 5 thousand dollars, also you have to see how much bitcoin is needed, that's my opinion.

Yes, because many people understand about crypto, they will use them as second options fo transaction. Bitcoin is looking for its next leg, as traders and investors are looking for signs of a protracted pullback or a quick pivot to the upside.

Totally bitcoin will not rise this year, it is rough year for everyone and we already faced bitcoin going down this February-March, and we all expect second wave of coronavirus, I even think it will go down one more time and unfortunately I expect even worse this time, so take you advantage and invest in Bitcoin this time as much as you can, in month or two after falling it will rise again as usually.

ETH is never even close to replacing BTC with it's fake pump and dump schemes.
There's no alt that's ever close to becoming the 'next big crypto' that can match bitcoin, considering the support bitcoin has, the community, and the usability. So, until another alien kind of touch occurs, we need not to worry. Any crypro based new things will be under bitcoin system only.

Yes, of course I agree with you. Because your bitcoin cryptocurrency is one of the best currencies you can get with a small investment. Able to profit through bitcoin. Thank you for sharing this with me

Yes, I do not think it is increasing more, especially during this period, and if it increased, it would not exceed 14 thousand dollars

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• 28 марта биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares стал свидетелем беспрецедентных инвестиций в размере 243,5 миллионов долларов США, что означает значительный рост, более чем в пять раз превышающий обычный ежедневный объем. Согласно предварительным данным Farside Investors, приток 27 марта в биткойн-ETF ARK 21Shares вырос в четыре раза по сравнению со средними дневными инвестициями в $43,9 млн с момента его дебюта 11 января. Этот приток почти втрое превысил показатель предыдущего дня в 73,6 миллиона долларов, что значительно превышает сценарий отсутствия поступлений 25 марта.   Таблица инвестиций в биткойн-ETF | Источник: Farside Investors. Между тем, Bitcoin ETF (IBIT) компании Blackrock  показал еще более впечатляющий приток: новые инвестиции составили 323,8 миллиона долларов. Другие биткойн-ETF, такие как Valkyrie Bitcoin ETF (BRRR), зафиксировали 5,1 миллиона долларов, Invesco Galaxy Bitcoin ETF (BTCO) получили 4,8 миллиона долларов, Franklin Bitcoin ETF (EZBC) привлек 4 миллиона долларов, а VanEck Bitcoin ETF (HODL) зарегистрировал 1,9 миллиона долларов в новых биткойн-ETF. вложения. И WisdomTree Bitcoin ETF (BTCW), и Fidelity Investments Bitcoin ETF (FBTC) сообщили о притоке в размере 1,5 миллиона долларов, продемонстрировав более скромную прибыль.   Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок. Поскольку этот значительный приток в биткойн-ETF отражает растущий институциональный интерес к криптовалюте, генеральный директор ARK Invest Кэти Вуд прогнозирует, что цена биткойна может достичь 3,8 миллиона долларов , что обусловлено его растущей ролью на «финансовой супермагистрали». Вуд утверждает, что осторожный подход SEC к институциональным инвестициям в биткойн может непреднамеренно повысить его цену. Запуск этих финансовых продуктов привел к резкому росту спроса, побив предыдущие инвестиционные рекорды ETF США и возобновив интерес к биткойнам, которые эти фонды напрямую приобретают и управляют. Отраслевые эксперты поддерживают мнение Вуд о том, что предстоящее в апреле сокращение награды вдвое приведет к шоку предложения, что будет способствовать продолжающемуся росту цен, обусловленному спросом. Когда это произошло, биткойн достиг максимума в 71 670 долларов, но опустился ниже уровня 69 000 долларов, в конечном итоге установившись на уровне 69 698 долларов к концу дня. По данным CoinMarketCap, в настоящее время цена Биткойна составляет 70 783 доллара. .   24-часовой график цен BTC: Источник: CoinMarketCap. Криптовалютные аналитики начали спорить о том, что внимание к немедленным ценовым движениям Биткойна затмевает более значительную тенденцию. 28 марта в сообщении на X криптоаналитик Гамшу поделился со своими 28 900 подписчиками, что внимание чрезмерно сконцентрировано на ежедневных движениях цен, а не на признании значительных инвестиций, поступающих в Биткойн. «Поскольку биткойн-ETF испытывают рекордные притоки, беспокойство по поводу дневной цены кажется неуместным», — прокомментировал он. 27 марта главный инвестиционный директор Bitwise Мэтт Хоуган отметил на X, что многим профессиональным инвесторам по-прежнему запрещено покупать биткойн-ETF, особенно в Великобритании, где нормативно-правовая база остается осторожной в отношении криптовалют.     Он предположил, что ландшафт инвестиций в биткойн-ETF будет постепенно меняться в течение следующих нескольких лет посредством многочисленных индивидуальных оценок.    
    • Актуальные курсы на 28.03   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0.7 за $. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.   За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉 в телеграм  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Кто знает, может будет дроп или айсио говорят. На этом бирже нужно иметь хорошее терпение и все). Этот запись от чата биржы. У меня тоже есть на телеграме этот чат. Копия биржевского чата. Биткоин пока на росте постепенно. До халвинга около 80к будет наверно.  
    • Уважаемые пользователи!   На сегодня курсы: Покупка: +2.5%(Вы отдаёте 10000usdt, получаете 10250$) Продажа: -3.2%(Вы отдаёте 10000$, получаете 9680usdt)   Так же существует бонусная программа для постоянных клиентов и партнеров   Напоминаем о перечне наших услуг: -Покупка/продажа USDT за наличные -Перестановка наличных по всему миру(50+ стран) -Приём/выплата SEPA, Wise, Revolut, Payoneer, Capitalist, PayPal, -Приём/выплата грн на карту за USDT   Мы находимся на всех известных мониторингах: Bestchange, ExchangeSumo, bits.media, Wellcrypto, Scanbit и прочих   Все заявки оформляются через наш сайт Cashflow.best По всем прочим вопросам обращайтесь в службу поддержки на сайте или телеграмм
    • Сообщается, что основанная Джиханом Ву компания Bitdeer, занимающаяся майнингом криптовалют, ищет 100 миллионов долларов для наращивания своих мощностей по добыче биткойнов. Bitdeer Technologies Holding, компания по добыче биткойнов , основанная Джиханом Ву , как сообщается, ищет финансирование в размере 100 миллионов долларов для расширения своих возможностей по майнингу, как стало известно Bloomberg. Согласно отчету, сингапурская компания намерена использовать средства для расширения своих мощностей по добыче криптовалют, особенно в преддверии ожидаемого в апреле четвертого сокращения вдвое , что приведет к снижению вознаграждений за майнинг. Однако оценка компании после раунда финансирования остается неясной, поскольку обсуждения продолжаются, а детали финансирования могут быть изменены.   Основанная в 2018 году, Bitdeer публично торгуется на Nasdaq под тикером BTDR. На момент написания компания не делала никаких публичных заявлений относительно продолжающихся обсуждений финансирования. Переговоры о финансировании совпадают с приближением четвертого халвинга Биткойна, в результате которого вознаграждение за майнинг сократится вдвое с 6,25 BTC до 3,125 BTC в середине апреля. Сокращение потенциально может повлиять на прибыльность майнинговых предприятий, особенно для небольших компаний. Более того, помимо халвинга, майнеры сталкиваются и с другими проблемами. Как ранее сообщали СМИ, одобрение спотовых биткойн-ETF предоставило традиционным инвесторам альтернативный способ выхода на рынок криптовалют, заменив их зависимость от криптовалютных акций майнинговых компаний в качестве прокси для получения доступа к биткойнам.
    • 28.03.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.5% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.7%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - По Запросу USDT   - По Запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Cryptolavka.com is a reliable exchange service designed for those who want to quickly, securely, and at a favorable rate exchange cryptocurrency online! The exchange operates 24/7 in automatic mode, without registration and mandatory verification - we value your privacy! We monitor the cleanliness of crypto through the AMLbot service.Cryptolavka works with the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC) Ethereum (ETH) Tether (USDT) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) Tron (TRX) Dogecoin (DOGE) Binance Coin (BSC) Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Solana (SOL) Dash (DASH) Matic (Polygon) Toncoin (TON) USDT Coin (USDC) Avalanche (AVAX) Cryptolavka works with the following banks: Sberbank Humo UzCard Cryptolavka works with the following electronic payment systems: Yandex Money (temporarily under maintenance) In the near future, the number of directions will increase!Advantages of Cryptolavka service: Low commissions Pleasant exchange rates 24/7 exchange High processing speed of applications, due to complete automation No registration and user verification required Cryptolavka on monitors: Bestchange KursExpert Crypto.ru The number of monitors is expanding, and we are also open to cooperation!Cryptolavka on reviews: Etorazvod Trustpilot WOT Mentions in online media: Crypto.ru Profinvestment Coinspot Cryptolavka Affiliate Program:Users have access to a single-level affiliate program, where you will receive 20% of net profit. Increasing the size of the affiliate reward is negotiated individually.Our contacts:Website: https://cryptolavka.com/Email: info@cryptolavka.comSupport on Telegram: https://t.me/cryptolavka_help
    • Increased Rain ☔️   We have some Easter treats in rain form 🐰   Get your umbrellas out and be sure to catch some rain for yourself over the next few days! 🌧
    • По-разному бывает. Я точно не помню уже названия, но несколько шитков максимальную цену имели как раз не на моменте старта, а примерно через пару дней, так что не все под одну гребенку надо делать. Главное, что зарабатывать можно)
    • Да, и это справедливо. Т.к. быть среди лидеров - очень тяжело и рискованно. 😎 Первая задача, то там насколько помню по кнопке Go переходит на бридж (мост), где нужно поменять тестовые токены ETH Sepolia на MINT? ETH Sepolia можно запросить на кранах, ввести запрос в гугле и найти подходящий. У меня они просто уже были на кошельке. Вторая задача только для тех, кто купил их NFT. Кстати, она сейчас стоит 0.318 ETH = 1100$, это к слову о лидерах, почему у них столько баллов. 😎  Сейчас их не перекинуть, ждем дальнейших анонсов. Возможно эти баллы сразу будут влиять на получение эирдропа MINT.