Warning points on Cryptotalk - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Warning points on Cryptotalk

As the community grows, they will adjust the rules to avoid spam, so we must be careful and follow the rules to avoid being banned. I hope at some point have more moderators to clarify the unwarranted warnings.

if you recieved a warning for spamming then   you should stop the spamming otherwise your account will be banned permanently and you willl not be able to get payment from this great forum.

Hard Worker 😎😎

14 hours ago, hexwin said:

I am wondering how long this warning points last for members who receive them,
and how many warnings can result is some sanctions, like temporary ban or perma ban?

Hi, the warning points last for life. I got another one again simply discussing this topic. It has started to completely put me off using this site. I would not mind if it was justified but I can see no reason for the points i got. I would presume that after a certain amount of points your either banned or have restrictions put in place.

7 hours ago, cryptokram said:

That is very dangerous as anyone can send you a warning flag in this forum!

Arm!

I do not think anyone can send warning. This is only possible by mod or admin not in the users hand as I see my one came from a mod and it says I will never expire.

6 hours ago, hexwin said:

and I also think some members left the forum... looks like it's crypto party time 

Well we have no started yet. If the leave then let them go. I think as long as we will have some loyal members then these members will bring more. All we need to do is to keep doing the things we do the best. 

32 minutes ago, yhiaali said:

very sorry for you, same thing happens with me exactly 

i receive warning point for "spamming" because i reply some one by short sentence 

i receive an email by that and this is the screen shot 

1-1.jpg.8a9eb6db283b05020330f10d889ea2c0.jpg

and this the screen shot for the post i warned because of it 

2-2.jpg.cf483aafc909e62d0e460d97a5e8b131.jpg

i don't beveled that!!!!

this is a very normal conversion between tow persons 

i ask smoothing and when she replay i thanked her!!!

this is very usaul and normal where is spamming her???!!!

this is very strange and i did't believe i spamming for that

something else i know that the short post not paid then were the problem????!!!

all my posts from 10 days until now only 245 then where the spamming????!!! 

very strange!!!! 

Yes you see it seems to be completely over the top this warning points thing.

This is a forum for discussing crypto.

Again yesterday I got another warning with no explanation as to what I did wrong. Seems to me if you talk about anything you could get a warning point.

The thing is, I hate spammers and it has annoyed me that I am accused of spamming when I did no such thing. This site will lose many users if they continue to hand out warning points unnecessarily. 

I have no warning points. so I'm happy for now. Before getting punished, it is very nice behavior to get warning. This is very natural because people can make mistakes. The person who made the mistake should not be punished immediately, instead a warning is much better.

this application can carry the quality of the forum upwards.

6 hours ago, aeiouc said:

I also received an admin alert. I don't know why either, I believe I was posting in RU language.
I sent an email asking why, but they didn't answer...

And this warning does not disappear...
should show the reason for avoiding the mistake...

Yes you see it makes no sense at all. I got another one again for replying to someone. It was classed as "spamming" and the explanation this time was "post separately"..

I don't spam ever, in fact I dislike spammers. I think this warning points system is way to harsh and lacks justified reasons or explanations. 

6 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

I have no warning points. so I'm happy for now. Before getting punished, it is very nice behavior to get warning. This is very natural because people can make mistakes. The person who made the mistake should not be punished immediately, instead a warning is much better.

this application can carry the quality of the forum upwards.

Warning is a great too obviously. A user will know that they have this burden and they will need to control on the things that the warning labeled for them.

4 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

I don't spam ever, in fact I dislike spammers. I think this warning points system is way to harsh and lacks justified reasons or explanations. 

Well obviously we will see some wrong handling. And in this case we need to raise the voice and whoever gave the warning should explain it to the community unless it is an obvious case.

3 minutes ago, Awaremooner said:

Just need be careful and not jump on new post for comments. Maybe wait for some time

I do not think this should be an issue. If one is capable of making good conversations/post and very fast then they can move and post faster. Moving faster does not mean that it's spam.

1 minute ago, yhiaali said:

yes as you said This is a forum for discussing crypto.

and must we be able to make conversion about any thing 

and administrators can discount this short sentence from the posts count if they want

not warned or banned us 

Well if someone is spamming and if the case is obvious then one should get warned but as I said earlier if the voice raise then the one who issued the warning should response and explain the reason with reference. Community can have it's owe judgement. We are a community and we should be the part of it.

If we do not ban or warn the obvious spammer or rule breakers then we can not make a healthy forum. But we need to ensure that good members or just a decent one do not fall into wrong hand.

2 minutes ago, SarapCrypto said:

I still have to receive a warning like that. Perhaps it would help us if you have a screenshot of your post which was classified as a spam so we can learn a thing or two and we can also avoid the same mistake. Spamming is a bad thing to do here so maybe the best for you to do is to learn from that. 

The screenshot is here somewhere above. Someone else also posted a screenshot of their warning. None of the warnings make any sense and seems to be very heavy handed. What makes it worse is I have no idea what they will decide is spamming. All I did was reply to someones question. 

The topic is closed.
Soon I will create a main topic where I will talk in more detail about warning points and it is possible to specify.

At the expense of your request, I see you received a warring point for "post separately" messages consecutive from one person-prohibited