Warning points on Cryptotalk - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elton23

Warning points on Cryptotalk

I received a warning point for "spamming"?

I do not understand why, as I was only replying to a question someone was asking me.

And when I re-read my reply, I could not see or understand in anyway, how it was classed as spamming!

Has anyone else had an issue like this, and does anyone know if it is possible to appeal such a warning?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

45 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

I do not understand why, as I was only replying to a question someone was asking me.

And when I re-read my reply, I could not see or understand in anyway, how it was classed as spamming!

Has anyone else had an issue like this, and does anyone know if it is possible to appeal such a warning?

No, I dont have "warning points" but I think that is great option too.

After emoji "Useful or interesting" and "Spam or Bad post" this is another great option for this forum.

We all write about spam here and how some people write copy/paste text, and now there are a option for that.

Can you share here your post/comment where you get "warning point"?

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Just now, Adel said:

Unfortunately my dear friend
I also got the same warning.
While I was doing the same
I offer the most suitable responses for you
Read the topic
I get it
I think of an appropriate response within the subject
Write it down
????

I am confused as I thought the whole point of a forum like this was to discuss crypto.

And my reply did not have "buy now" "to the moon" or any of that spamming language.

I would have no problem accepting  a warning if it is justified, but to get warning points for simply discussing a crypto coin, seems extreme to me. What am I supposed to talk about then, whats on tv??

9 minutes ago, Adel said:

Unfortunately my dear friend
I also got the same warning.
While I was doing the same
I offer the most suitable responses for you
Read the topic
I get it
I think of an appropriate response within the subject
Write it down
????

How and where you will see the warning? i never had one or  i might be missing it.

I wanna know so if there is a warning on my account i could report or ask the moderator or admin why i am getting it.

As for now i dont know how to see them so please answer me!

1145374104_Screenshot2019-10-12at12_44_01.png.1e1e0b6b93235f392ce9bd3dc729c0b6.png

This is what I was given the warning point for? My reply/comment is at the bottom.

Screenshot 2019-10-12 at 12.38.11.png

7 minutes ago, cryptokram said:

How and where you will see the warning? i never had one or  i might be missing it.

I wanna know so if there is a warning on my account i could report or ask the moderator or admin why i am getting it.

As for now i dont know how to see them so please answer me!

Click on your name and the in menu click "profile" and you will be able to see if you have any warnings.

1 minute ago, Adel said:

Login to your profile in this forum
on this link

https://cryptotalk.org/profile/41-cryptokram/

You will find it on the top left side menu ....

If else ... it's ok

I clicked the link and saw my profile nice and clean! i just hope i will never those warning!

Is there any reason written on your warning? or is there a post highlighted ? every users must be aware of this!

4 minutes ago, susilabai said:

when you go to your profile link, below your profile sign you can see the warning points written their only you can find it.

Appreciated! thank you!

19 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

No, I dont have "warning points" but I think that is great option too.

After emoji "Useful or interesting" and "Spam or Bad post" this is another great option for this forum.

We all write about spam here and how some people write copy/paste text, and now there are a option for that.

Can you share here your post/comment where you get "warning point"?

Yes I just posted the screen shot, take a look and see if you can understand why it is classed as spam?

image.png.3e990a67d797f879be611486ad6c7c4b.png

I checked the profiles of people I know who receive this warnings and I don't see anything.

Maybe only person who receives this can see it, and nobody else.

Edited by hexwin

1 minute ago, Adel said:

No No

It will look like this:

Untitled.jpg

The screen shot i posted above is the post i made that got me a warning point. 

Who knows what exactly happen. As I see from previous comments everyone also got confused. Maybe you posted too actively in the same thread or who knows what. 

Glad to hear that everything is clear now. Hope such thing will never ever be repeated with you. 

1 hour ago, Elton23 said:

I am confused as I thought the whole point of a forum like this was to discuss crypto.

And my reply did not have "buy now" "to the moon" or any of that spamming language.

I would have no problem accepting  a warning if it is justified, but to get warning points for simply discussing a crypto coin, seems extreme to me. What am I supposed to talk about then, whats on tv??

Sorry you're feeling unjustified.  Outside of the crypto world, at times, I got treated unfairly and sometimes even wrongly accused in the past.  You know what I said to myself when that happened?  Back in the days, Jesus was wrongly accused too and they even killed him.  This is really nothing.  As far as what we can see with Yobit...every day, there are at least one user, including dev who would strongly condemn Yobit and call the exchange "Scam!" just for misunderstanding some issues about it.

And while others still get paid for posting, some of us stopped being  paid by the campaign.  

I wish you could transfer that warning to me because it is not such a big thing and I'm sure you were only being misunderstood.

Don't be discouraged.  Continue to share your experience or wisdom.

Edited by Bnance10
wrong word

when we reply too fast the system will detect us spam, even though we naturally reply messages from our friends, and I see for now to reply to the next message, system has made new rules we have to wait at least 3 minutes

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I am wondering how long this warning points last for members who receive them,
and how many warnings can result is some sanctions, like temporary ban or perma ban?

7 hours ago, Elton23 said:

I did not experience anything like this? Can you please share your post screenshot on where you have received warning point so it would great for all members to avoid such performance. And nice to hear that crypto talk has warning system so a user can prevent easily from banning. Like user will not face termination without notice like in bitcointalk and other forums. Please share a screenshot so we will avoid to perform such things on cryptotalk.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

9 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

I got a warning and it is permanent. 

You need to have at least 4 warnings before you get banned, the 5th one will give you the ban. 

Thank you for sharing that information.  

Moderators told you that rule for 5 warnings ban or what?

spectating! i hope @Shiftingsand77 will answer the pending question! if this spam warning will give you a ban account then this is something to talk. and must implement a good point to make this spam warning very strict to use! The reason and the content flagged with the warning must be weigh first before banging the gavel to any account

9 hours ago, hexwin said:

Yes only the person who receive it, they only can see it.

35 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

You need to have at least 4 warnings before you get banned, the 5th one will give you the ban. 

damn man! I already have one from @Alex077 😏

6Awa7qq.png

14 minutes ago, Audu514 said:

Yea actually I don't think it may reach 5 because it seems like if you receive the first warning point your next mistake can lead to ban

Okay, now I am confuse.

@epidemia @Alex077 @ayatoslaw do you guys have a number ?

Thank you.

My dears how did you collected co many warninrgs ?!  OMG OMG  :classic_sad:
somebody has been naughty boys ...

10 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Alright everyone just to make things clear. 

I asked the Admin regarding this issue, and luckily one of them answered my concern.

Take a look this thread.

@xBDT Script @hexwin @Audu514 @cryptokram

Good to see the response. So we are clear now that 4th is the last threshold. 5th get you banned. 

1 hour ago, Satoshe said:

My dears how did you collected co many warninrgs ?!  OMG OMG  :classic_sad:
somebody has been naughty boys ...

Yeah I had however I am sure he has storing reasons of course. Thing is he never responded me. We are not that big community that we will miss these small conversations. A response would be nice and it seems the warning never expires on the one I have so I'm just curious to know what exactly the spam was. Of course obviously they have full right to stay silent. 

3 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Good to see the response. So we are clear now that 4th is the last threshold. 5th get you banned. 

That is very dangerous as anyone can send you a warning flag in this forum! i hope they will give a minimum rank to impose that as soon as possible! for me a member is good but if they can go higher like full member then its better. And they should not banned you right away but keep the account on hold and still can to PM to talk with moderators and admin!

17 minutes ago, Shiftingsand77 said:

Alright everyone just to make things clear. 

I asked the Admin regarding this issue, and luckily one of them answered my concern.

Take a look this thread.

@xBDT Script @hexwin @Audu514 @cryptokram

It is easily to calculate if we are seeing the real number of post we have less the number of post deleted.

You can tally it easily with the yobit platform paid post.

I'm sorry for you guys but I've seen this coming since some days ago....even if you make a lot of posts , make sure you don't spam all day with posts and you will be fine. 
This forum need a reputation of clean members who are not gonna spam just to catch that 1 BTC bounty deal.

2 minutes ago, Madara said:

I'm sorry for you guys but I've seen this coming since some days ago....even if you make a lot of posts , make sure you don't spam all day with posts and you will be fine. 
This forum need a reputation of clean members who are not gonna spam just to catch that 1 BTC bounty deal.

Some got warnings, and some got deleted posts and no daily payments (read me) 🙂

and I also think some members left the forum... looks like it's crypto party time 

happy new year yes GIF

6 minutes ago, hexwin said:

Some got warnings, and some got deleted posts and no daily payments (read me) 🙂

and I also think some members left the forum... looks like it's crypto party time 

happy new year yes GIF

Good news if you ask me. Well I don't want to be rude but a lot of users don't deserve their payments and a lot of them should be warned more than 2 points. Anyway who left the forum ? "big" members ( cough "spammers" ) ❤️

6 minutes ago, Madara said:

Good news if you ask me. Well I don't want to be rude but a lot of users don't deserve their payments and a lot of them should be warned more than 2 points. Anyway who left the forum ? "big" members ( cough "spammers" ) ❤️

Well to be honest, frenzy started when campaign started with 'user with most post'
and not with most quality posts and contributions.... so it is intentional mutual cooperation.
Some warned members left angry .... but maybe they will be back 😉

Edited by hexwin
  • Useful or interesting 1

13 hours ago, hexwin said:

image.png.3e990a67d797f879be611486ad6c7c4b.png

I checked the profiles of people I know who receive this warnings and I don't see anything.

Only the person himself that can see his warning on his account. Other people can't see someone warning. Only moderator and himself can see that.

Btw what happen the the account who had a warning points? the pay per post will banned for him or what?