BT360 CRYPTO WALLET AND WEBSITE GO DARK, USERS FEAR EXIT SCAM - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sourovdeb890

BT360 CRYPTO WALLET AND WEBSITE GO DARK, USERS FEAR EXIT SCAM

The Rundown

Israeli crypto wallet and quasi-exchange, BT360 has left users concerned for their funds after its website and social media accounts were taken down. Clients have also claimed that wallets created by BT360 cannot currently send funds out, causing some to fear an exit scam.

$1 MILLION WORTH OF CRYPTO POTENTIALLY LOST
While not the largest exchange in the world, investors are assumed to have each invested thousands of shekels, with a shekel currently being worth around $0.30. This could see the damages reaching as high as the equivalent of $1 million.

With the website being offline, along with social media account silence and error messages in the mobile app, many clients are fearing the worst.

Read more : bitcoinist

• +2 1

BT360০ Crypto wallet and website go dark, users get out of the scam. But how it works out, you have to have the mentality to succeed.

Fortunately I am not part of BT360 CRYPTO and I do not have any account or participation on this platform and some go anywhere without studying the risks and this is a big mistake

THINK POSITIVE

It looks that it was an exit scam. I found this news: https://bitcoinist.com/bt360-crypto-wallet-and-website-go-dark-exit-scam/

Although I've never heard of this service before, and it hard to find out more info on the web for them. I wouldn't trust any unkown services that are not actually reviewed by major sources.

Also I've found this: https://btc360strikingly.blogspot.com/ , where they claim to be a Bitcoin generator. Major red flag.

This increasing scams by platforms are big issues for crypto. I am hearing a new scam every week. So this is the big weakness of crypto which could not be solved. Actually these platforms are facing safety issues. So they are closing their works suddenly.

Welcome with me

Sure it is a fraud from BT360 platform, indicators for removing the platform for its website and social media accounts, the portfolios created by BT360 cannot currently send money, all indication of a fraud
I am sorry for everyone who invested their money in the platform, to learn not to have great confidence in any new platform that does not have an honorable history

This is my first time where I heard about the BT360 crypto, if there are some members who know more about this BT360 we need more details about to know more about what is it excatly?

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

This is clear evidence that distinguished and safe work must be on a reliable and safe platform belonging to neutral sources in order not to incur losses. I am glad I am not working on BT360 but this may be a helpful lesson for everyone so the error doesn't repeat

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I noticed that in recent time there were too much scam wallets and also projects about cryptocurrency which just collected money and then were closed.

Where such large amounts of funds come from in the BT360 exchange. It’s not entirely clear to me, the first time I hear about this loss. The fact that this is scam and BT360 is a scam. Thank you for warning me and us. 

This is bad and is really worrying, how this kind of thing can happen, I need more about this info to be sincere. 

This is a big fraud and they have disappeared and will never be aware. Fortunately, I am not a part and do not work in these places. I hope everyone will be aware of the fraudsters who have a very large number in the crypto world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Fortunately for me, I did not use this wallet or the BT360 site from the other way around, otherwise I would have lost my money too.

Life is great and enjoy it

It is really bad for every platform to know the risks surrounding this field. This platform may have been hacked and cannot justify the matter to its clients and it may be pursued in this regard because it has to compensate its customers for what was lost. You should take precautions such as these unknown platforms

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Everything is risk about cryptocurrency due to many scamers around taking advantage of this blockchain technology it's for this reason we must be doing more research on every crypto related involvement we get into especially wallets to avoid being victims of such scandals.

All these signs mean that it is a fraud site, unfortunately these people abuse the cryptocurrencies and make people afraid of falling into the trap of fraud, they must be pursued and punished.

Their clients must feels worst. It's a big scam. The rate of scams continue to increase in crypto world. These must be some sort of mechanism by which we can reduce this rate of scams. Very disappointing news.

Now people making scam in this crypto world that's why people are afraid to join crypto world. Scammers make a exchange site. They run it fo sometime and then scam with their users. 

This is all very interesting, but I would not trust such sites, because they are very suspicious, and accordingly, the chance that someone will cheat you is a very huge chance! That's the big problem, I wouldn't trust this project

Gosh! it seems like a scam, this wallet was centralized or decentralized? If their wallet is decentralized and users own the private keys, they will be able to recover their money using other applications, but if their wallet is centralized and they are managing the private keys for the users it seems that the matter has ended and the fraud has been done.

On 02.03.2020 at 02:28, Alejandro01x said:

Is it time to be afraid? It is obvious that they left and they will not return the money, it is a very common scam, all the systems that steal money follow that system of disappearing without a trace, poor people.

You're right, they just disappear. I've seen it before. Until recently, developers are in touch and report that the project is developing. And then they just can not find a coin due to inactivity delist from the exchange.

It is clear that this wallet BT360 is a scam for users to steal their money, and these unfortunate events always happen in the crypto world, I have not used this wallet before and this is a positive thing for me

Unfortunately the signals are bad if the site and the social media have been obscured it will probably become a scam in a short time so also the withdrawals are blocked too. Sorry for the users who must follow carefully the site, perhaps they will have luck and before the site closes definitively the managers will allow them to withdraw

that's why these days I don't believe on any centralized cryptocurrency website or centralized exchange because we have seen so many scams and they're not stopping so I will tell everyone to use decentralized exchange and website which supports cryptocurrency wallet 

• +1 1

Unfortunately we have seen many of these failures in the loss of accounts on the platforms and the loss of users' money as well as the new portfolios that are put up for use and even currencies and projects also many of which have failed despite the expectations of success for them We find a common factor between all of these things, which is that they are all new and do not last for a long time So, as a person who fears for his money, you should wait to move your place of work and give these projects time to establish themselves in the market and continuity and to prove their strength, and then their use or entry to them becomes safe.