Don't write for writing! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Don't write for writing!

Hello, I am very happy to present this topic for me as a beginner in what interests a lot and that you are absolutely right without any discussion since this great forum called CryptoTalk does not offer the opportunity to obtain great knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies that is why I think there is that behaving well and being consistent with what you and another incentive that CryptoTalk grows us are its rewards
Good luck to all and a big greeting

Thankyou for your words and I completely agree to you. I am new to this forum and I am well aware if the rules I have to comply with in order to stay faithful and committed to this platform. As this forum is helping me to earn knowledge I am obliged to understand why it works and I will always do only the right things. I respect and appreciate this forum for its efforts .

• +1 1

Yes, you have a right. We must know the laws well and learn how to publish and the conditions that must be provided in the publication, and then you can be creative in writing useful topics. Ignorance of the laws may lead to your account to blook , so you must learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others in this forum

It is very true you do not have to do things to get out of trouble, it is very important before making any publication to check the rules of each forum well, you must also be sure that the information you are providing is totally real, and that you are not doing or duplicating a theme that already exists, we must work hard to get great benefits from this great platform.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't write for writing because we are here to exchange information with eachother thereby earning something for ourselves.Always try posting innovative posts and content so people can give thier ideas to be embedded in it.So make the best out of everything you are going to post .

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes mate I agree with you cryptotalk deserves the acknowledgement from us because of the rewards and knowledge we are getting from this forum and the best we can do is to follow the rules and post useful things to both us and cryptotalk

The rules are made to improve this forum and keep it clean. If someone puts them aside and he is allowed to stay then in sometime we will see a lot of scammers roaming in the forum

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

One of the best post I have come across in weeks, well composed and speaks alot of things, am sure if we sure if we can follow the little guide provided above ,we will make this forum great and we will all benefit at same time

Your words are correct in order to raise the forum and every new member must know the rules of the forum is good in order to make money.

To make a topic or make a response, it is always necessary to have knowledge of what is going to be written so that our topic or response is accepted and it is not eliminated. 

Yes, completely agree! There are rules to this forum and it needs to be maintained. Also, you need a keen purpose to be staying in this forum rather than just doing anything for the sake of it. Copy pasting any content is not of any use and isn't allowed either, so be dedicated and do your own comments.

We must be consistent that what is disseminated in this forum can influence the decisions of many people because many attend here also looking for advice on a question, so let's start acting more diligently about what we disclose.

You are right my friend . We should just maintain the quality of our  participation and also reduce the unhelpful activities in the crypto talk world. Because this forum always deserve the best thing from us , which should be very helpful for the other members to understand the post . We should follow the rules and instructions to make the level of this forum very high. We love the cryptotalk because it provides us money and also some knowledge.

Certainly, this will help us in continuity, because if the forum continues and succeeds, this will make us happy both morally and financially. The more the site grows and becomes popular, we will grow with it and survive with it because here we are all one hand. Our success is one and I confirm your words that we must be careful and aware of our publications.