Don't write for writing! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Wilmer Garcia

Don't write for writing!

Yes, your words are correct, you should not write in order to write or reply in order to answer
You must respond in order to express an idea or an opinion on the subject

Life is great and enjoy it

If you right a perfect meaningful topic or post following the forum rules and guidelines you will be with no issues whatsoever as you will be on the standards side.

Also try to not come up with copy paste ideas but instead use your own mind and provide all sorts of experienced feedbacks and statements.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Cryptotalk is the best earning site as far as I am concerned and that is why I always insist we should focus and make good posts that the developers of the site will appreciate, remember that many of us can learn if you share good ideas in your posts.

If you want to live longer in this forum the best way is to follow the rules guiding the forum that is the terms and conditions guiding the forum.

All members who want to share new topics on this forum should choose new, unrefined content and talk about cryptocurrencies.
Because in the crypto world every day there is something new, so we must explain more about cryptocurrencies.

On 2/27/2020 at 3:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

When we write here don't just write but always maintain the quality of our post to avoid the deletion and for us to earn reputation from the other person. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes I really agree with you, we must create a content that is very useful and helpful to everyone especially to the beginners who does not have enough background about crypto currency.

Yeah you are absolutely right we have to follow rules and regulations of cryptotalk and we have to respect it because it has given us the golden opportunity to learn and earn in crypto world . Never copy and paste otherwise you may get warning points so we have to follow every rules of forum lets make it happen together 

Agreed. This forum is giving us reward for our every post so it's our responsibility to make this forum more beautiful and credible by posting good and constructive content. Follow the rules and be helpful to everyone.

You're write about this mate, following the rule is not hard for us to follow. Lets make this forum grow and become a great forum for everyone. Let's not focus on the numbers of post we created, lets focus on the quality of every post. Let's do our job and be a useful users here in the forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this site is very useful to everybody. We must follow the rules and regulations to meet their desired expectations because we also learn and benefit from what we are doing here. Always think that we are not just doing our job here to earn money but to be an aspiration to the young member.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I completely agree with you, that the forum CryptoTalk gave us a lot of rewards and knowledge about the crypto world, and therefore that increasing the activity in CryptoTalk and raising its level is a positive thing for all of us by creating topics quality High in crypto

I want to open this topic for beginners in the forum like me, let's take a little awareness and get things right, on us depends on the progress of this site, just as cryptotalk gives us the benefits of knowledge and rewards , we must help them make their forum well developed and meet their expectations. Let's follow the rules and we'll all win, let's not miss this unique opportunity that few sites, on the network, offer us. 

I appreciate your effort for making this kind of topic. I believe that everyone should be responsible enough to do their role in the platform. Let's make the forum better through sharing and exchanging knowledge and experiences with respect to the guidelines of the forum. Let's not be greedy just to achieve our desires instead let's unite and start sharing/expressing ourselves through contributing useful and meaningful information to the forum so that the others will also learn from it. 

• +1 2

This forum will be better if we will going to create good and quality posts, let us all make this forum presentable and can be compared to some other strong forum by participating well.

correct point, thank u for your post. Without writing, we cannot earn money from here and we cannot work here as well, so before writing, we need to remember the rules and regulations. Some users did mistake because they don't know about rules.

you are right and i agree with you my friend, you should be give good topics with more value for push our forum to the top and will be the best forum of cryptocurrency.

That's right we should not just write but also set a goal on how to contribute to make this forum more better. 

We must do things that can help this forum to have more useful content and we should report people who have bad intentions here. 

• +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes don't just make content for the sake of receiving the rewards from this forum. We need to aim more than that by making useful and informative content that helps this forum to boost and improve as well as helping other member to improve from their selves.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 2/28/2020 at 8:17 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

You  are right. Cryptotalk gives a opportunity to earn and learn a lot about crypto on this forum.  So we need to make atleast good posts to promote this forum. 

I agree, make sure that our content always follow the good quality post requirements so we can avoid the deletion of our topic or comments. 

Always make sure that we surpass the 100 characters minimum. 

• +1 2

On 2/27/2020 at 12:18 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

Yes my friend you are right cryptotalk is really benefits for everyone I can't see any other forum like the cryptotalk so I always try to follow the rules and regulations and I wish to work here for a long time I spend my free time here and i always try to learn the every forum post 

• +1 3

i agree with you , we should keep the forum good and meet the owners expectings, we should be kept up with cryptocurrencies news and make sure of our informations before writing it here so we don't give other people here  wrong information

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Very good advice about only we write when we have something important to say. I advice too other member because it is important to write more about important things happen in crypto and not anything else because I see members think that they are not learning a lot. I hope to make this clear and help with my addition.

• +2 1

This is true. We must all help each other and help the moderators to develop the forum and make it one of the familiar and well-known forums. We can do this by writing useful and distinctive topics that members can benefit from.

• +2 1

when it comes to posting you comment and posted you get something and also you get other post explanations/annoucement information for free too! lets all be fair stay a good member on the community as this will be alot better someday.