Beginners Confusion about different IP! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

My friend, if the ip you want to use on another device does not have a second account in the forum, you can register with it without fear of any problems or blocking

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 6
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you for telling this such great knowledge. That's also my problem before, But i contacted the moderator because of my concern at least now everything is clear to me good luck.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +3 3

Thanks for information I really find that good I want to use my account from the laptop and I was afraid , good luck.

• -1 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

New member always confused about this kind of questions.log in to other devices with the same account and IP address cannot cause banning unless if that device had already other account used.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

I think if you dont want to enter in confusion the best option dont use two account, and sincerely I dont agree with those who try to have two! I think you can have one and sufficient. So this is my opinion.

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I would like to tell all the beginners that with one IP address use one I'd otherwise your can be banned.Dont change your IP address.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

This is a common misinterpretation by the new members and even older members. It is allowed for you to access your account on different devices with different ip addresses, as long as you have just one account. The rules prohibit multiple accounts, and it is in this case that you would be banned from the forum.

• +1 7
  • +2 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

1 hour ago, Milan Hossain said:

When it comes to the IP address of your router itself, well your ISP assigns an IP address to it that fits into its own network. In fact, your router has two different IP addresses, one on your local network and one on your ISP's larger network. Confused? Don't be, it's actually pretty simple.

I was aware of your post and found out about many rules. I learned a lot. Now it seems I will not be wrong to post. Thank you for your post.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Hmm it’s a confusing topic for beginners. One should not have another Id from one IP address. This will cause of get banned by authority. It’s a rule of crypto. For more information beginners can read the forum of rules and regulations.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

Thank you very much for your information, you think I understood the topic, we can open our account from another IP, but that no other accounts have been opened on that IP. Right?

The rules say you can't have multiple accounts in the SAME IP ADDRESS and doesn't prohibit having your account open from different IP addresses

• +1 7
  • +2 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

3 hours ago, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

I'm back I will say that mobile number well number and you should not login or logout on this forum and so a nice thing for you to do the stars and will help you a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Thanks for sharing. I did notice that and nothing is mentioned in the rules about NOT using different IPs or even a VPN. 

• +1 2
  • +2 2

No need to explain much. This is all clearly and clearly written, in the rules of cryptotalk. No need to create more than two accounts and all. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

I am using vpn and i always change it when the server that i use is expired and i find it no problem.by the way i only have one account on my device so i am not having any problem.

• +1 3

Oh . thats really good to hear . I am also confused by this as in our country we don't get any fixt ip and it changes all the time .Now its relief .

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

To avoid banned due to multiple accounts, Don't log in your crypto account in free wifi anywhere in malls, cafe even your neighbors open wifi.

• +1 3

Many of the beginner in the crypto talk which is for earning money open another account with the same IP and also they become confusion and also have face loss by destroying the account or banned in the account.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Yes brother having multiple accounts and having different ip address are both different reasons for your banning. Having multiple accounts means using more than one accounts in same phone. While having different ip addresses means using one account in more than one phones which tracks different ip addresses. Thank you.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Yes bro you are right and thanks you for your information about clearing my doubts as i use different ISP like mobile data and my wifi and my friend wifi sometime so i was feared but as there are noone using Cryptotalk forum from my family and peers I don't think I need to worry.

• +1 7
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In my view, if you have one account then don't worry. You can easily access your account in different devices, even I did that. Few days ago I opened this account in different mobile.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

For beginners..

You have your mobile and your mobile have a unique ip address.

And the ip address will work for you just one time..

Do you can create a account by one ip address.

If you use one ip address for create 2 account you will face many types of problem..so don't use up address two time..

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 3

There no problem in change IP Address because I do use A data and Wifi sometimes I use Hotspot as long as your using One account in One IP Address your safe and remember dont create mutiple account .

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif