Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

On 5/27/2020 at 7:24 AM, scorpiali said:

I log too the forum form my laptop and a also with my phone and each ne have a different ip and i never have any problem with that,because i use the same account ,I dont think there is any problem with that 

You are 💯 right my friend banned accounts are because of multiple login of different accounts with same i.p address. One account with different I.p does not have a problem just like you.

Thats true, we can use a different device for our one account, there is no problem with that, you will only violate the rule if you created multiple accounts in a single device because you will be having the same IP address for your accounts.

Edited by Pitepite
Wrong spelling.
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Pitepite said:

Thats true, we can use a different device for our one account, there is no problem with that, you will only violate the rule if you created multiple accounts in a single device because you will be having the same IP address for your accounts.

Yes mate so we need to avoid to have an another account to just one ip address to avoid being banned, this is always happens especially for the family who are participating here because most of the family has 1 Internet connection and it can just provide 1 ip address only.

9 hours ago, Ndayebo8 said:

You are 💯 right my friend banned accounts are because of multiple login of different accounts with same i.p address. One account with different I.p does not have a problem just like you.

The rules of the forum is clear about that,and any one who who search do something and want to Know about the ip and if he have problems,want to create another account and profit more from the forum

27 minutes ago, scorpiali said:

The rules of the forum is clear about that,and any one who who search do something and want to Know about the ip and if he have problems,want to create another account and profit more from the forum

Any member that is interested in creating more than one account is willing to earn more money from the forum and it is greediness. When he is caught he will be purnished for multiple accounts.

22 minutes ago, Ndayebo8 said:

Any member that is interested in creating more than one account is willing to earn more money from the forum and it is greediness. When he is caught he will be purnished for multiple accounts.

The forum Bann a lot of user because they have many accounts,and now there is many countries banned to use the forum because the majority are from there,So any one need to be careful and dont bring people from his country who make a multiple accounts

• +2 1

This was a informative post that you created my friend. I hope all beginners must see this topic that you made for them to not get confuse about using other device without an account that had been registered and me too I was confuse if I will log in on my cellphone i will get ban but now i see this topic i am aware now.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, changing the IP is normal and does not cause any problems unless the IP address has been used previously in the forum by another account. Therefore, it is preferable to use the private home WiFi or the data network of the device to avoid an unintended error.

Always remember that every device has its own IP address, that is unique because there is no possibility that other devices can have the same IP to others. The rules say that multiple accounts are prohibited so if you have 2 or more accounts on one device you will get banned.

Friends alerted me before starting this idea

It's really confusing, and it's feared the ban will happen

Its cleared right from the rules and regulations of the forum that Multiple account is totally prohibited in the forum, so as to avoid anything that will lead to banning of your account one should desist from login account in to a public devices to maintain a single IP address to his account

• +2 1

Helo friend that's absolutely acceptable your account login to another ip if don't get fear it just shared your account then two ip address it's not to related scamming. You just do it now.

Helo friend that's absolutely acceptable your account login to another ip if don't get fear it just shared your account then two ip address it's not to related scamming. You just do it now.

3 hours ago, Abuyaman said:

I have seen many similar posts regarding the ip address as many beginner come here and ask the same question if they can use multiple accounts with same IP address. 

And it is so simple that all their accounts will be banned, and not only ban but banned at ones. The rules of the forum is to never have Tia or more accounts, only one account is required on tho forum. 

thanks, for your valuable explanation, you are right, beginners confused about different ip.  I think those guys are filling confused about this thing, thy understand Everything to easy way for your post. Keep posting useful post like this.     

There is no problem with that but in the case of WiFi all what you need is to make sure that you are using different device with the WiFi because it is what will signify and differentiate the IP address, so with this I think your account will be safe without any harm from the moderators.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

On 2/27/2020 at 6:46 PM, ETheHedgehog said:

The rules say you can't have multiple accounts in the SAME IP ADDRESS and doesn't prohibit having your account open from different IP addresses

Yes that's true, our rules prohibit us from creating more than 1 account and once they caught you have multiple accounts they will ban you, you can open your account from different devices there is no problem with that.

actually this is still confusing me , even in replies not everyone are saying the same , when we say multiple accounts on the same IP address , what do they mean by one IP address ? just one device or one device and one network are allowed for each account ?

• +2 2

On 2/27/2020 at 1:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

You are right that if you use your account in different device for different time then its okay but if YOUR another device has already an crypto talk account then Both of the account ip address Will be same and then you will  be judge as multiple account which Will lead you to have permanent banned.. So be careful when you log in YOUR account in another device                          

• +2 1

For every device we are using there is always different IP address for each. so basically when you are using one device and you log in two accounts there then you will get banned.

Yes, that's right! After all, if you use multiple accounts that will have the same ip address, it means that you will get banned from your accounts, which is very sad. Don't forget about it, and protect your account!

• +1 1

If you create more than one account on a network IP, then of course all the accounts will be banned. If two accounts are run on the same IP then it falls under spamming.  And crypto forums run the risk of running multiple accounts on the same network IP.  Because multiple accounts on the same device are the only hackers, scammers do that.  Due to which we close those accounts very soon.

Yes you are absolutely right my mate because one week ago i changed my mobile phone. And i am very confused about it if i login my account in other device then ip changed may be my account ban. But i login my account in new mobile phone and still i face no problem. And your post is very helpful for me and other because now  i am feeling relax. Thanks my dear. There is no problem if Ip address changed but multiple account on same ip have a big problems and its cause of accounts banning. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The truth is that we need to work as hard and avoid being confused and so we need to work as hard and put together a good composition and avoid mistakes.

Make sure that you can be good in understanding the rules, no two accounts, and make sure even your family members understand that, make sure that there is no other account but yours

• +2 1

Thanks for providing this information my friend. I am also a beginner in crypto and I also have these doubts. I am looking yo concern this from moderator. But You have solved my problem. Now I get to know that only one account at a time is safe.