Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

Actually this cofusion was going on with me too regarding the change of ip and use of same account at several places. So now its made very clear by you that using of multiple accounts at same IP is not allowed and also we should not use multiple IP for single account as that may creat problem. 

• +1 1

On 2/27/2020 at 3:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

Well, that's true. You can only get banned if you have a multiple account with only one IP address. But if you will only change the device you will use to open your previous cryptotalk account, then don't be afraid because you will not get banned from doing it.

Thank you, my friend, for clarifying this matter for the members of the forum, and I was one of those who believed that changing the address IP could lead to banning your account, but this seems to be wrong because the ban is for multiple accounts only

If there are so many accounts by using the same IP from the same locations, I think system automatically detects everything. If you have created the multiple accounts, you will surely get banned from the forum administrators. 

• +1 1

This is the common fear which is seen in the beginners posts and due to the ip address most of the beginners have been banned by the forum so it is really important to understand the myth of ip address it will also help to avoid any bans with your account so be careful of that.

• +1 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:06 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There are many people who think that they cannot open their account from different devices, but they are wrong and they don't know it.
Thank you

they are scary of banning account because as per the rules of this forum you can only use one device per one ip if you use two or more than this then there is  a chance if banning your account

This is very important information as it has removed some fear from the forum and people will no longer be scared to login their accounts to their new devices.

57 minutes ago, Soaib khan said:

they are scary of banning account because as per the rules of this forum you can only use one device per one ip if you use two or more than this then there is  a chance if banning your account

You can open your account from more than one device, but you cannot create more than one profile on the same IP.

There might be case where you can have different Ip address depending on your geographical location even though you change device but is prohibited to create multiple accounts in one device

I log too the forum form my laptop and a also with my phone and each ne have a different ip and i never have any problem with that,because i use the same account ,I dont think there is any problem with that 

On 2/27/2020 at 5:41 PM, Rohit0898 said:

You can't use two account on a same IP address. This is against the rule. If the moderators find out then your account will be banned.

That's right you can't use two or more different accounts at the same time because according to rules having multiple accounts is not acceptable here. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

May be you said right there is still risk of banned of account of crypto talk forum because when we bought second hand used smartphone and used our crypto talk account on that smart phone then if anyone used crypto talk forum then also our accounts can be closed for multiple accounts reasons.

• +1 1

Yes, I understood that you are the only problem with multiple accounts on one device, this means that you are working on all of them and that you are breaking one of the rules. It also prohibits another person from benefiting from the forum. Or regarding changing the device every time is normal because it might damage a device

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Surely this thing is true
Doing work on the site does not require you to work from one IP address throughout the work period on the site. I think you can work from the place you want, but it is better that the other device or the other IP do not have someone working on the site from it

• +1 1

There is no problem opening your account in this forum through several devices, but provided that other accounts with the same ip are not opened

Life is great and enjoy it

Thanks for the information brother yeah i was confused too my brother also wanted to join here but i didn't let him because we will be using same wifi . Though he had got his own cell still i didn't allowed him because i was scared my id may get banned . That's a relief bro he will be joining by tomorrow for sure . Using the same wifi will work from different cell . please let me know ???

• +1 1

Thanks for making things clear , yes most of people here got confused about this point , I really appreciate you for pointing this out.

This rules is simple one account on one IP address. If some use more than one accounts on one IP address then he/she will be blocked and it's a good rule because it not allowed anyone to use multiple accounts.

Some countries are prohibited from registering and participating in this forum because most of their posts are spam.
Two accounts on this forum cannot be used with the same IP.

One account, 1 ip address. That is the rule to not get banned for having a multiple accounts. That is why be careful on using wifi outdoor, you don't know if someone using Cryptotalk too on that area. Because when you use wifi, you have same IP address with those who connected to that internet. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/29/2020 at 5:17 PM, maghbilas said:

Thanks for your post, yes this is a confusing about ip address specially for the newbie, you say right we can loging any device or computer but those computer or Mobile not have a cryptotalk account,  so we can use our accout.        

Well, i think they're trying to make some new accounts here in this forum to do some abusive way to earned some profit, they know that it can be banned if they're using one IP address only so they need to have another IP to have a new account.

• +1 1

Yes, you should use only one account then you can access from any ip addresses. You can even get banned on your both account to it's better not to register two accounts.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is what i am thinking lately because we are going to apply for wifi connection and it might change my ip address. So i am worried if i get banned in case i am using our wifi connection. But because of what I've read it less my worries about changing ip address.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Izeal said:

Yes, you should use only one account then you can access from any ip addresses. You can even get banned on your both account to it's better not to register two accounts.

Well, that's true mate, there's no problem i think if you have some 2 accounts but different ip address because the moderators are just strict to ip address, you can share your one account to your relatives and friends so that you're just focusing to your original account.