Beginners Confusion about different IP! - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gg233

Beginners Confusion about different IP!

On 2/27/2020 at 1:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

fine then you already right, the difficulty isn't very because sign on account statement other devices, don’t incumbrance this isn't a problem, the difficulty when then you check in tow account statement to - one contraption, for that reason then you really will get illegal. thusly loving to make a motion as far as to scan ideas as far as know some.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:18 AM, Nezar said:

My friend, if the ip you want to use on another device does not have a second account in the forum, you can register with it without fear of any problems or blocking

A very good response you make here and in addition we should always abide by the rules and regulation of the forum in other to avoid loosing our account in a device that have already been used.

What I know is that as long as we use one account with one IP address, there is no issue of banning by the moderators. But if we use multiple accounts of same address then it's against the rules of the forum.

Yes. Thanks for clarifying this a little bit. There are people who have a lot of trouble in this regard and because they do not know, they break the rule and cause their accounts to be banned.

Only one account is allowed on a mobile or one internet connection. If we try to use two accounts on one mobile or more than one account on one internet connection, our IP will be matched and all our accounts will be banned forever. Follow the rules carefully.

• +1 1

Unless you want to get confused, it's best not to use two accounts, and I honestly disagree with those who want to use two accounts! I think one is enough. So this is my opinion.

Hey guys, of course, newbies find it difficult to understand the topic of IP and get banned without warning. I recommend reading the laws and issues related to registrations on the forum to avoid problems in the future.

Thank you for telling me this. But I think if you open an account with one IP, you can't activate it in another phone. If you logout from the mobile you use then you can activate in other phone but it does not have the first account. It is confirmed that only one account can work on one IP address.

Thankyou dear for guiding . I am also new member i also confused i learn  many things . I was confused that how i can use my account when ip address wil be changed . This platform where many help us .

Thanks for advice for us . 

Yes the forum rule on IP addresses says that it prohibits multiple accounts on a single IP while one can login on different IP addresses for only a single account so we should try and understand this to avoid getting blocked.

So what if the device we bought is having an account and we are not knowing it. I mean when we buy a used device how can we find it that the device is not registered already on crypto or etc.

Can anyone reply?

if, for example, a husband and wife, brother and sister use the forum together and have one IP, then they can count as a multi-account.  It seems to me that in this case it is necessary to write in support, because they can be banned.

You can publish in any section if you are a beginner or want to support beginners I recommend you to publish in the beginners section and if you do not like this section you can choose another there are many sections that you can choose and they can be very useful.

Yes it's very good and nice topic because some times on your IP address you do have problem, but it's advisable for members to you to ask and do research on anything you found difficult in the forum. Not only on IP address to find and do research on anything you understand.

Dear friends you can use only one IP address in only one device you can't use same IP address in an other device like mobiles, laptop and computers etc otherwise your account is banned and moderator give you warning so be careful you can use only one IP address don't take risk.

don't use same wifi you can use your personal data or wifi.

Thank you for the advantage, typically adjust. We cannot alter our IP address since the gathering framework considers this false and illicit because it considers working from a few accounts may be a infringement of the rules since the gathering does not require a number of posts, but or maybe needs numerous thoughts.

Dear friend thanks for sharing the valuable information and i was also very confused about ip and I think that there is no problem in change ip address and you can easily access your account on different devices.

• +3 1

IP is basically stands for internet protocol.It is a number of that device which one are you using this us a source of send and receive information The rule of crypto is that single person use single ip for cryptotalk account.Otherwise your ip change then it will risk of banned. 

Thank you for this useful post for beginners, forum rules prohibit multiple accounts on the same IP. But a person can open his own account on several devices.

This is great advice because it is important to pay attention to this sensitive topic and promise to tamper with it because once you are exposed, you will lose all the accounts that you have made due to the ban because it is a prohibited point in the forum

This is great advice because it is important to pay attention to this sensitive topic and promise to tamper with it because once you are exposed, you will lose all the accounts that you have made due to the ban because it is a prohibited point in the forum

• +2 1

It is the principle of this platform that we cannot use multiple accounts on the same IP address. If you use multiple accounts on the same IP address, then it will be against the rules of this platform and thus your account will be banned. And you should follow the rules and regulations of this platform and do not do anything against the rules and regulations of this platform, which banned your account. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear friend let me tell you very seriously don't do that this type of mistakes. Use one ID only on one IP address of you use one ID on two or many IP address then your email and account will be banned by authorities keep it in mind. 

I agree with you, the ban does not take place without breaching the terms and laws, and that using more than one account on the same phone is considered a breach of the conditions and will lead to the ban and loss

Thanks for sharing such a important information now we understand that we cannot create other account having same ip address.

Still i should not faced any problem like this but this information is very helpful for us in future 

• +1 1

On 2/27/2020 at 12:05 PM, Gg233 said:

So basically I want to try to explain this one, because I see that many still don’t get it.

Others here are fear to have changed their IP address or login their account to other devices

If you don’t have account in you other phone or device, then it is Okay!

Only prohibited here is having MULTIPLE ACCOUNT and not HAVING DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS.

I hope this help and I really appreciate if someone ❤️ this post.

I don't know about this but my friend have told me that never do anything like this that never make multiple account on a single account because it is against the rule and many members are getting banned because of this and I never try this.

• +1 1