Waves Coin - Page 5 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/14/2019 at 8:47 PM, Phash said:

I don't see it going up anytime soon because it didn't moon in the previous bull runs except for the one of 2018. 

The team maybe working on something underground that may cause spike in the project before the end of the year. 

I think this Wave coin going so much high and it will be go so much up and touch the 10$ target but may be you are right and this time BTC will going to so much high remember that because like BTC will go so much high than all the crypto market will also go to high and we got high profit this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The rate at which the wave coin is going,it's going to be pump soon,and those that invested in it early will benefit much

4 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

WAVES is in a range of coins that are likely to pump a few times, but I don't think it will 2-3X. It is a good time to buy and hold for 2-3 months and it is likely to go up within that time.

I remember good times for Waves.

It was about $16 for per Waves coin. And we are talking when will be $100. But everything went badly and here we are. It is about $0.50. It may good choice to buy and hold some Waves for a while.

3 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

Now is the time to buy and hold a little while. I don't think most coins will make it near their original value, but there will be better rise in coming months.

I think same like you. But I am afraid a bit also. We bought a lot of coins, tokens and we did think that we would earn extra money from them. But all of these coins or tokens are garbage now.

32 minutes ago, SCB1234 said:

It's the state of the entire market. If ETH can go from $500 to $100, trust me FUN, GO, IOST are down 1300%. But, it is because increased BTC dominance more than anything else. People who got hurt from 2017 onward don't have $ or confidence to sow more into small projects, but the real way for them to rise is volume and liquidity. Learning to day trade is the answer to both of these. More exchanges, better liquidity, and spreading the message of learning indicators and charts in place of just hodling will raise the value tremendously on all coins.

I already know all of them. There is no need explanation. Even BTC has dropped from 20K to 3K. But let me be honest. It is scary.

And please make your math again. No one goes down %1300! That's not possible. It is possible to goes down to 0 and it is equal %100. No more. Nothing goes down more than %100.

20 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

Sorry, but there is a lot here you do not understand. first, BTC has never, ever, ever actually been worth $20K.

What! How can you say that? Bitcoin reached 20K, allright! 

If anyone trade as a 20K, then it is completely worth 20K!

I can accept that it might only touched 20K for a while but it were tradeable at 19K long enough.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:30 AM, pageraji said:

2x or 3 times i think can be made when bitcoin rising and drag all altcoin in recovery

Though I would mostly agree with that, I have a feeling that waves won't be one of those coins that rises if and when bitcoin eventually bounces back.  I don't think waves has strong development or a strong community, which is required for a coin to make it in a market that already has thousands of competitors.

I remember the hype when waves was released and everyone was saying it was going to be the next big thing and was going to give Eth a run for its money and all that...and it's basically fizzled out since then and I haven't heard much about it since about a few months after its launch.  You might be able to make a quick profit on it by trading it, but I don't think it's a great long term hold.

I had hold 5k waves on january , 2019 . But now waves price is so much decrease. I lost my capital 10x . Many of crypto traders say that waves will be high. but waves price day by day decease. All of waves lost huge investment in waves.

I don't think waves will do well and I would avoid this dapp. Basically they want to make a decentralized crowdfunding platform FOR CREATING YOUR OWN CRYPTO COINS, but it just makes no sense to support this project. The main focus of waves is for crowdfunding your own crypto coins, but you can already do this without waves, so I don't understand the point of this at all. Why would you want to be stuck in the waves platform when you can make your own crypto outside of it? The only thing that will come out of this is more scam initial coin offerings, they are just making it easier to do so. There is no value being added through this, and it's actually harmful because it lets stupid people (people who don't understand how cryptocurrency works) make their own ICO instead of having them learn. This is not the best decentralized blockchain implementation and is just relying on buzzwords like smart tokenization and smart contracts and fiat gateways. I'm staying away from waves and investing in other dapps that have more value like cosmochain, steemit, and makerdao.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:14 AM, M Aqeel said:

It all depends on what happens to bitcoin in the future. Because most of the time other currencies look towards Bitcoin price. Waves coin is not an exception to this. At the moment waves coin is in bearish mode. Still if you are a short term trader then you may invest in wave coin but in longer term its risky. 

This is true that Wave coin is now in bearish position but i hope soon the wave coins will make a buy because now still it will go to sell and regularly its going into the sell position but i hope soon all the crypto market will make a positive move because BTC going to make a great high soon.

BetFury                                                   

1 minute ago, Cheese000 said:

I heard about waves from my friends a few weeks ago and they said that they think this altcoins will grow up a lot this years. In my opinion, i dont think it’s gonna go up 2, or 3 times , it’s to much.

It will be more than 2 to 3 times. I remember I sold my waves coin before at around 2+$ each..
Current it is waving ate 0.5 to 0.6$. 
in the next bull run it will be an easy x5 up to x10.

On 10/20/2019 at 5:20 PM, nira09 said:

I don't know for sure, but it will be very difficult for Waves to return to that price, it's just that there is always a possibility in the world of Crypto, but don't expect too much

Now all the crypto market is down and still it will come down more when the crypto market is go to up then i hope the wave coin will also go up and the buyers will make profit in it. Crypto is the best business in the world and we must to relax our mind in the business otherwise we can loss our money in it.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

yea i saw the price has dropped to 0.54$ and i knew this was my buying signal and i bought a lot of it and actually went all in on waves and i sold it at 0.642$ and was waiting for it to drop bellow 0.6$ again to buy more but sadly it kept going up.

The project looks promising and I think everybody is excited to see its growth. A lot of people are thinking that Waves token will rivals some famous coin in the future, so yes I think that the price will rise in the future.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

Really cheap right now they used to be traded at $2 level this coin could have achieved a lot if they only made their platform more attractive to developers for token creation services, their platform is lagging and their interface need a new design.

btc will show the way, why should someone buy waves?
There is currently no cryptocurrency that is very interesting and different.
The market is confused... ^^

Wave coin is one  of the best Alt coin .this project is very potential . This project future is bright. This project so very successful and this project future is bright . This project blockchin is very secure and potential and optimization is very good. I like this coin.

I think right now waves are doing really good but it will not cross your prediction this year instead it will happen next year when the bull run comes.

It is impossible for waves to achieve x2-3 this because they didnt do any major developments and major marketing to promote waves unlike other coins they are always active.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

On 10/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

In may openion Its depend on bitcoin price If the price of bitcoin is high then its price will also be higher If Bitcoin price is down then its price will also be lower waves coin have good Potential I don't think its price is going to go up this year either.  

I have never heard the name of waves coin. That's why I have no knowledge about this coin.but now I am trying to know about it.

I bought it, it means a Waves coin back in 2018 for $ 4 .... this was my most terrible mistake ...at the moment the price of this coin is $ 1 .... but I bought at $ 4 ahaha. So I think that the coin has no future yet, because the price is really small.

On 10/20/2019 at 10:55 AM, Grace said:

It was more than 10USD a few years ago.I think it will be more than 10 USD soon.(before 2021)

Wave coin will come down few days ago at 0.55$ on yobit but now again it will go up and now it will touch the high again at 0.95$ and i think this is the high value of the wave coin in this year. Soon all the coins will make a high and this time all the coins are down because of BTC but their future is bright because soon BTC will make a great bull.

BetFury