Waves Coin - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

1 hour ago, pucukjaya said:

When the waves will return to the price of $ 87, the waves were once a coin that I relied on, the ups and downs of the sangant were fast but now the movement is slow.

When does the price of Waves reach $ 87 USD? the highest price of waves is $ 18.07 USD, you can see it on Coinmarketcap. maybe you are wrong in writing

On 10/12/2019 at 10:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

Seems like the price of Waves is really low at the moment, I'm sure it will start to rise soon. I've added it to my list of coins to purchase as soon as I have some funds available. That said, the price might continue to move down for a little bit longer before it come back up.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

I hold waves coin when price was 2$.Till now waves coin only down But i believe that waves will be 3 $ before May 2020.This project is a good project.

The ATH price for waves in USD is about $18, but you can buy it now about $0.8, I think we can see at least a little jump from this price

On 10/12/2019 at 1:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

Waves price before 6 months was over 3$ and on BTC market around 50,000sat which is very good and I think that this price is low for Waves.

If you did not look on Yobit investbox, they have/had Waves investbox with 0.2% daily  which is very good investbox and I wish that Yobit open again that investbox for Waves because 0.2% daily is good percent and I think Waves price is good now (for investment).

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

about 0.00010289 I've been buying since around satoshi, I'll buy again if price drops. waves can certainly be a very good choice as technological competence and price position. It is a good choice with its decentralized exchange, its own wallet and smart contract enhancements.

24 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Waves price before 6 months was over 3$ and on BTC market around 50,000sat which is very good and I think that this price is low for Waves.

If you did not look on Yobit investbox, they have/had Waves investbox with 0.2% daily  which is very good investbox and I wish that Yobit open again that investbox for Waves because 0.2% daily is good percent and I think Waves price is good now (for investment).

Yeah, Yobit should reanimate the Waves investbox. It was the best possibility to get more Waves coins. Maybe we can ask the support to do this. 

An excellent Waves wallet that is installed on my computer and I hold a coin for a bit, the interface is quite understandable.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

There we can't predict the price of crypto currency but if we see waves comes to 0.8 dollars from 9 dollars in just a year. So it need some time to get on 2 dollar or three dollars. But keep in ming if bitcoin price goes to 15000 dollars then waves will above 2 dollars for sure. So instead of holding Waves you should invest in BTC and make some profit until it goes to 15000 Dollars. This would be a best strategy to make some profit instead of holding. I hop you get it what i want to say.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

9 minutes ago, Bazaglo said:

Can you advice and inform us more

I think the coin will take off in the future to the moon. It takes time waiting for this there is now a very high bottom and worth buying.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

So far I have not seen the development of coin waves. Even many projects that use the platform waves nothing survives. So I'm not sure that waves are good for the long term.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:51 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

You can expect wave coin at the price of 5 to 6 dollars in upcoming days. Waves is a good project to hold in long term.

3 hours ago, pucukjaya said:

Sorry I wrote wrong, well indeed the highest price of $ 18.07. so when the waves will reach that price again, do you know?

I don't know for sure, but it will be very difficult for Waves to return to that price, it's just that there is always a possibility in the world of Crypto, but don't expect too much

24 minutes ago, nomaxelix said:

I like Waves and especially I like to trade on the Waves Dex. I hope that the recent changes help Waves to go back to it's strength and reach its all time high or above. Anyway it is more profitable to lease the Waves Token now than before the changes.

Indeed, trading on the Waves Dex is fun. I like the Dex even there is not such a trading volume as on other exchanges. I hope the team will do a good marketing campaign to attract more people to this great coin.

To be honest, waves is one of my favourite coin back then but after the project is released and not have a good update, i gave up and sold my waves coin. I think no project that use waves blockchain anymore. Most of them using ethereum.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Waves now was one of the good to hold in long term honestly speaking no mixing of lies. 
I am actually accumulating this token anyhow, because I know it will be a good investment as one of my 
assets. 

waves of coins in my opinion is very worth collecting now, the price is now under $ 1, this is very scary for me, but this is an opportunity for you to buy and hold!

On 10/12/2019 at 1:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Waves coin has potential to face great value in future ! lets hope for the best once market stable then Waves can show some good moves 

Thanks

I like Waves DEX exchnage that is using Waves coin, and I think this is one of the best dex exchanges in todas market. No need for kyc and volume is growing, with fees paid in waves coins. 

On 10/20/2019 at 10:10 PM, bobXsingular said:

Thank you. I will join in and read about it to see what they are doing and if they are doing a good job and increasing the usage of the coin, I will probably buy a few just to be safe 🙂

Actually waves are truly good to invest now, if you see what is the price of waves before bull run happen on 2017 waves by that time was 0.0003btc til 0.00035btc each then it spikes up to 0.0011btc something, and now it was 0.000096btc. So you better think of it if bull runs happen again.

1 hour ago, Chaknu said:

Buy more waves..because waves is very low supply and i think this the price bottom now...maybe nextmonth or before end of this year it can be 3-5usd price and then nextyear 5-10usd

that's right ..
I also like wave tokens because of the low supply, this is believed to bring very high prices in the future.
I think it will be more than $ 5 in 2020 man ..
just a personal opinion 🙂

I wave my exhausted, now the price drops and for good reason. Though the project is good, made a good exchange, but the current situation, the waves don't grow yourself, you need a boost. Now, if the cue will rise and it will be the impetus with which the waves and also will be able to take the new price level.

I don't expect 2x to 3x from waves as it's a large cap coin so it requires time to show returns in xx and currently the market is not like that.

because of the recent BTC pumps alts are suffering, and WAVES had a drop of 20 percent in BTC market, that's just awful to watch

it depends on the market and the btc price at the end of this year. Because when they pump the money to btc the recovery gonna be pumping the price of alts.