Waves Coin - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 10/24/2019 at 12:49 PM, Manuel said:

Loss is always present in crypto but we need to be smart on how to avoid it, we should know that we can hold till it recover or try to recover early from loss.

Loss was very normal happen in crypocurrency because we are playing in trading industry. Where obviously buy and sell are the only reason why the price move which is increase or decrease/pum and dump. Aside from this nothing else. that's why waves now are really good to buy then hold.

4 hours ago, sotole said:

iyapp, all altcoin at the moment depends on the movement of bitcoin.
including WAVE will be very dependent, maybe because the team does not provide good news updates so it is difficult to push prices up if not because of the impact of the current rise in bitcoin.

yappp.
for the time being many altcoins are dependent on bitcoin movements as you say it.
but why today WAVE has decreased man?
if you can explain why this can happen if compared to the rising price of bitcoi...

Wave coin is a good coin and is doing well on the market, waves as been one of the best trading coins on many exchanges and have its own decentralize exchanges and custom online wallet and offline wallet that is highly secure.

Waves coin is a great coin and its future is so much bright and i hope it gives us good profit in future. It goes up so much and touch 5$ minimum at the end of the 2020 and i hope you got good profit through this coins. Crypto is best business.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard about waves from my friends a few weeks ago and they said that they think this altcoins will grow up a lot this years. In my opinion, i dont think it’s gonna go up 2, or 3 times , it’s to much.

I haven't used it but I heard it is technologically very advanced. Would like to hear your experiences with this coin.

7 hours ago, icconpe said:

It had bеen morе thаn 10USD a сouрlе of a lоng time ago.I think it'll bе mоre thаn 10 USD before lоng. (sоme timе reсеntly 2021)

Yeah waves was high doing the last bull run and will recover its price in the next bull run, waves is a good coin and have a good market, the price will increase way over 10 us dollar when the next bull run hit the market.

9 hours ago, Tesnolee said:

Wave is one of the top cryptocurrency of digital assets. It has a great demand in the market and the ranked is now 57. Last one year it has lost more than 60% of it's prices. So it is now under valued and may be it can pump at any time like lite coin. So hold it for some more days and wait. It can give you some good profits.

Agree, Waves should be like ethereum because it has the same smart contract as ethereum. But in terms of price, waves are still far below ethereum and in my opinion this is an opportunity to accumulate waves. I think we can get at least 30% profit

18 minutes ago, merbackten said:

I sold my WAVЕS a few timе bаck, on 1.5 dollаrs аnd presently the соst is indeеd lоwer. I think in the event thаt thе cost ever and it'll have WAVЕS 1000 buсks, it'll be аs wеll bеfore long. Prоpensity fоr WAVES prеsеntly to dесrеаsе and nоt tо ехtend.

actually I think in the next few weeks we will see some good movements in waves, as it already started in waves/btc market and today it went from 80k sats to 88k sats

1 hour ago, makikhan said:

Waves coin good fro investment but in end of the year this coin not move to up trend and this coin may stable for couple of month but after march 2020 this coin maybe hit 10 to 20x plus or uptrend and this is my own predictions

Hi friend,
why are you so sure that in March 2020 the price of WAVE can go up 10X ??
this is definitely cool and can make a lot of money if it will happen.
I want to know more in detail about the prediction you say ...

I, too, want the Waves token to give good X. Maybe next year, it will rise, and the exchange itself will update the design. Good token, exchange.

I use Waves coin for my midterm trading and this coin is really good for short and mid both term of investment. You can make profits. 

On 10/29/2019 at 8:18 PM, rosywyt said:

All I can say about waves this is a good chance to buy now the coins are below 9k sats, and possible before end of this year it could become x4 I guess. 

yes, what you say is true, now is a good opportunity to buy Waves coins and hold them for some time.

waves are not regular now because there are no recent updates Many investors prefer investment in other coin

but if the waves are able to provide a new atmosphere maybe investors will be interested again

I think not for end of this year but some predict say maybe waves can reach at least $1.01-$1.13 in the january 2020. Crypto price is very violatile and mostly based on speculation just because the infrastructure is not backed up by a real product or a real-time activity. But waves have different case because it has a lot of 'real' worth to offer to the community.

yes, a few weeks ago the price of Waves was stable in the range of $ 2 USD, but now the price is falling below $ 1 USD I really didn't expect to happen. maybe this is the right time to buy

Waves are obviously undervalued coin. When BTC price up I think waves price value obviously increase. I hold some waves for a long time

3 hours ago, rosywyt said:

Yeah, if you remember during the time of bulk run waves highest price was almost 0.0011btc almost and this can be happen again for sure once after bitcoin or halving done or bull run starts. 

yes, hopefully the price of Waves coins will soon recover. I have bought several Waves for long-term investment.

1 hour ago, sotole said:

I also hope that the price of WAVE will soon recover to the high price of $ 1 USD more ..
Wave has a low token supply of around 100 million, which is the same as etherium, but the price is very cheap.
this token has the potential to have a much higher price in the future.

Indeed, with low coin supply and well-functioning blockchain, waves can grow bigger. Waves need big news for high pumps.

I've been following Waves since the early days, in fact since they became an independent platform. They're from Russia, and they have a whole bunch of followers in their homebase. I think eventually it'll be worth spending your time on. About profitability, I'm not sure, but they have all the chances to be successful.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:51 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

Now the waves price is falled to $0.82, but it may increase or further may falled . Anyway keep holding and see the chart if the price can grow or have to leave

My prediction based on historical price and other data, It's no good Waves as long term investment because prices will go down/drop from November to early 2020.

On 10/12/2019 at 4:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

For me i was hold some waves and i traded waves base token on waves DEX  that's why i have a bias personal forecast about waves im very positive that it will return to $1 dollar level in no time Since it was one of the few platform that quite useful to experience since it was very simple even to make your own token.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

i think the highest profit that will you get in the end of this year is just 2x. i think it will be good if you hold waves a little longer, maybe till the mid of 2020. i think most of altcoins price will rise,

Edited by I-KUN