Waves Coin - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

Hard Worker 😎😎

2x or 3 times i think can be made when bitcoin rising and drag all altcoin in recovery, when bitcoin dominance decrease in marketcap but market rising altcoin like waves, ripple , ethereum can recovery like 2017 happen

4 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

hi guys, what you think about waves, will it give you 2x-3x in the end of this year? currently its price is 0.91$, share your analysis.

I think its one of the many coins in the Market that has potentials to be pump in price, as we look at its previous price data Waves are already reaching that unexpected highs, thats why i strongly believe that it will be return to even $2 dollars soon.

4 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

I think there is a new update yet to come just hold with patience hope it can full fill your needs.

Most of there update would be after stratis and neo 🙂 both left a good news waves will create some new magic .

Expect the unexpected soon 🙂 lets see it booms or not with that .

I like Waves and especially I like to trade on the Waves Dex. I hope that the recent changes help Waves to go back to it's strength and reach its all time high or above. Anyway it is more profitable to lease the Waves Token now than before the changes.

I don't see it going up anytime soon because it didn't moon in the previous bull runs except for the one of 2018. 

The team maybe working on something underground that may cause spike in the project before the end of the year. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

A good project worth admiring, there is lots of Project  based on waves platform. Lately it's like a sleeping elephant. But when he wakes up .....

My favourite coin waves but waves only down and down why I do not understand.I hold 500 waves in waves wallet.I belive that waves will be 3 usd after this year.

39 minutes ago, Paranoxxx said:

I like Waves and especially I like to trade on the Waves Dex. I hope that the recent changes help Waves to go back to it's strength and reach its all time high or above. Anyway it is more profitable to lease the Waves Token now than before the changes.

Yes, I also like this project.
I think they have a good future.
Especially when Bitcoin starts to rise in price, Waves coin will start to rise too.
At least I think so...

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

On 10/15/2019 at 12:09 AM, phabulu said:

This year is not possible I think, you say 2-3x, this is around 100-200% of profit, It's a really high expectation to reach in only 3 months.

Indeed quite difficult, but there is still hope if the price increase we want 2-3x, Waves need big news and hard pumps to reach $ 3 USD

I bought WAVES with the winnings from the Yobit campaign. With its current location it promises very good potential. I expect at least a 30% increase from waves. waves is not just a coin. it is also a platform of decentralized exchanged, personal wallet and smart contract crypto asset creation platform. very high quality work.

Edited by cryptotalker

41 minutes ago, cryptotalker said:

I bought WAVES with the winnings from the Yobit campaign. With its current location it promises very good potential. I expect at least a 30% increase from waves. waves is not just a coin. it is also a platform of decentralized exchanged, personal wallet and smart contract crypto asset creation platform. very high quality work.

This is also my intention. I convert all collected Satoshis to Waves. My hope is that the Waves investbox comeback. Otherwise I will transfer them to my Waves wallet anf lease them.

It is a very underrated currency right now. They have a good project, they have a good team and they can come back. With an All Time High at $ 18.07 USD, the wave may also rise 5x in the coming months.

7 minutes ago, phabulu said:

Yeah, People looks at big players and forgot some small player like Waves and NEO, I think that is a great opportunity to grab some and hold for the future, the potential of WAVES is really big.

Everyone is looking at bitcoin because it dictates the trend. But, I think everyone has other currencies from which significant growth is expected.

Bamp!!!

I blocked all such topics about Waves, only in this topic you can disscus this project.

Please, observe the rules of the section. Thanks!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/12/2019 at 4:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

This coin has a crowded community but still I don't feel they are getting traction. Its price is still suffering and going down and down each day.

waves is a good project with a very good team and updates but if you want to invest or hold coins you should wait for bitcoin dominance to fall bellow 60% otherwise bitcoin will keep crushing alts.

On 10/12/2019 at 1:30 AM, pageraji said:

2x or 3 times i think can be made when bitcoin rising and drag all altcoin in recovery, when bitcoin dominance decrease in marketcap but market rising altcoin like waves, ripple , ethereum can recovery like 2017 happen

It's many times i here this that BTC price pulls and pushed other altcoins, but is that how real it goes or there is something else that pulls the BTC itself as well as other coins.

21 minutes ago, liagandca said:

Sold waves at a dollar and a half in early spring and have no regrets. Now the price 30-40 cents, if not mistaken. Great job speculators (sarcasm). As you do the earth is that rolled such good projects.

You are right the price dump for Waves is really sad. It was up to to 100k Sat in january and now...
Where can I buy Waves token for $0.30-0.40? I will buy a lot of for this price.

It all depends on what happens to bitcoin in the future. Because most of the time other currencies look towards Bitcoin price. Waves coin is not an exception to this. At the moment waves coin is in bearish mode. Still if you are a short term trader then you may invest in wave coin but in longer term its risky. 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

It was more than 10USD a few years ago.I think it will be more than 10 USD soon.(before 2021)

On 10/12/2019 at 5:21 PM, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

Yes maybe morethan that..waves 5usd is my predection...lot of holder now put thier coins on leasing...i like waves the project and technology is very amazing..hope more holder hold thier coins

10 minutes ago, gerry said:

Yes maybe morethan that..waves 5usd is my predection...lot of holder now put thier coins on leasing...i like waves the project and technology is very amazing..hope more holder hold thier coins

I will definitely hold my Waves or I will buy more if Waves are still as cheap. I think it is a good investment for 2020.

Buy more waves..because waves is very low supply and i think this the price bottom now...maybe nextmonth or before end of this year it can be 3-5usd price and then nextyear 5-10usd