Request to Crypto Spammers - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roomi

Request to Crypto Spammers

Oooh I am sorry for that but can you tell us how that happen to make our security better in that way ? And Good luck.

On 2/27/2020 at 6:09 AM, Roomi said:

I am very sad to being blocked my country's IP. I was fully devoted and putting my best to work here. But some shit spammers damaged everything. I humbly request them for God sake don't ever try to misconduct on an amazing place like this. You are destroying everyone's future along with your own. 

sadly, money do that. i mean a lot of spammers don't care about the forum but only about money. so, for them, this forum is just "100 characters = satoshi" so they just write words without any sense or they copy/paste already written posts just to reach that goal

i believe we will inoperative with out somnambulation.  and that i else believe then you already entire without problems confers move epithetical shills.  yet, scanning out as well subsidiaries going from each assembly as well as be in the driver's seat is a large amount in reference to work. i believe.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:09 AM, Roomi said:

I am very sad to being blocked my country's IP. I was fully devoted and putting my best to work here. But some shit spammers damaged everything. I humbly request them for God sake don't ever try to misconduct on an amazing place like this. You are destroying everyone's future along with your own. 

I am feeling sad for you man. You are right due to spammers we lost many valuable members on this site. I will suggest you to not give up. May be there is huge opportunity looking for you. 

Now spammers are killing this forum. The forum administration even turned off the withdrawal until Monday evening in order to ban all spammers during this period of time. Spammers are bad people who copy someone else's idea and pass this idea as their own.

Those people are not fearing when they are catch it won't be easy on them because they damaging people relying and solving some of there financial problems with this and making it difficult on them 

More than five countries ban by the moderators of this forum because they are always making useless posts. I am really surprised that 95% posts are in categories as low quality from these countries. 

I feel sorry for you and those who got affected by those spammers or members who are just here to get the payments. They causes lots of works for the crypto team so hoping that they realize what they have done and regrets.

Try to make that get with the crypt scammers usually effectively work with the intention that you can easily fully understand on alot more options and we'll obviously get the job done to position the application anterior to the universe with the intention that you can easily move forward to somewhat of a more desirable you.

Sorey for that my friend we need to be more careful this forum is build for the future we need to stay here to raise with it as we can.

This not a good work here. Everyone do their work carefully here. But some time some scammers and spammers are broke their work.

So crypto will ban them fast. It will be happy for everyone. So don't do this. 

18 minutes ago, BiTmaX said:

You can earn a lot of BTC currency. You withdraw this currency from the yobit net site. They are a very good site for income cryptocurrency. So you submit your post / comment and get BTC daily.
You want to earn BTC from this site

It is indeed a good site for everyone but spammers, so sad for those who did great in this forum but their country got blocked due to mass spamming. You know what they say if one fish is damaged all are, in this case there were more damaged fish than the good one.

10 minutes ago, Sarabia said:

Spamming is always disgusting and annoyance. Admin has made some countries disabled from payment, which is really bad for those people who make useful posts from these countries. 

What I say is that there is a copy-paste on the forum, and make a link that leads to coin theft to be hacked. maybe this will be useful.

Well dude im sorry with what happen honestly i also think that being you country banned is painful and really dissapointing but even your the best in here but your fellow country men doesnt do right or keeps on spamming you are affected too, well ths is not the end you can explore more and find a way to earn other thn this forum.

Welcome with
Sorry for what happened to you, my friend
There is a lot of talk about senders of negative spam, they influence the publishers of topics by subjecting them to deletion or abuse.
We hope the forum will take strong measures to combat these intruders and their bad deeds

I genuinely feel bad for you because I know that a lot of people here are really putting some time to write their messages and posts, so I just hope that admins would let good people get paid.

Yes i agree with you because of so much of spammers the above 5 countries which is banned by this forum are suffering from loss so it has also spoiled all the hardworking of the other users too but what can be done spammers are not reducing.

You are right not every people are spreading spam in this campaign but you cannot do anything when huge amount of people are doing this things then you'll have to also face the consequences you cannot avoid these things but I think there should be some option so that the members were working here with loyalty and good contents they can remain in the campaign and the rest spam members will be banned that will be much better and it will be listened for every members if they're not doing work properly then they will also remove from the campaign.

• +1 1

That's true some country was actually banned due to the problem of some people who where actually spammers , and this affected many people , even the ones who actually made quality post where also banned due to thier county was banned from getting payment.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately due to the laws that moderators have taken, many people have been banned from working hard inside the forum, but this was the only option to prevent random and spam posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is really unfortunate my brother to do something like this with you I do not know the reason for that. But according to what I read that there was a reason for him to delete the ip they had to take action with him. But for serious officials to be with you, set rules that you must respect. They did not respect her, you are now involved with them, as if you were in a department and a majority of rioters understand my story. I hope that they will review this issue because there are those who did not violate these rules

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think that the request you are making to the scammers will not be heard as scammers only look for ways in which they can earn fast and pay little attention to the needs and the hops of other people, holding them in low regard. I think that it is sad that these scammer prey on the vulnerable and i think that it is even more sad that there is people being punished in the blocked countries for the actions of the many even if they did nothing wrong. Unfortunately this is what the moderators felt was necessary to maintain the integrity of this forum.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Its really sad think happen in this forum, because this new update change so many good content writers careers, because of increasing spammers, we know all members not scammers but few spammers mistake total countries banned, iam suggests if any one do spam pls change your mind set and work genuinely. 

On 2/27/2020 at 1:09 PM, Roomi said:

Yes i hope that those spam in crypto talk should stop brcause they are not helpful they are just spamming and nit contributing here in crytotalk. We should always fix what we will say because it could be helpful for the people here in cryptotalf forum.